Press F to pay respects to the end of the career of perhaps the greatest footballer international football has ever seen

Press F to pay respects to the end of the career of perhaps the greatest footballer international football has ever seen

Will Ronaldo be next when he flops against Belgium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has confirmed that he'll never be as GOAT as Maradona.

>ronaldo
>quitting

made me laugh

What a pussy. I've lost all respect for this faggot. What kind of "goat" just quits

>perhaps the greatest footballer int.football has ever seen.
>only won irrelevant olympics.
Are you high, drunk, or a natural retard?

>implying Ronaldo will get to play Belgium

Hope so, Belgium will do much better against Portugal than Poland.

Champions league isn't irrelevant

I know right, we will play Wales

maradona gone after losing the finals too so what?

International football ≠ continental club football.
I see you are a natural idiot.

International football is shit, who cares.

>greatest player
>not the brazilian ronaldo
wtf am i reading

Kill yourself.

ronaldo will be fucking empowered now
its coming TSUUUUUUUUU

Fuck off. It objectively is.

The quality of football at every World Cup and Euros is crap.

Only Sup Forums flag memers and plebs who don't follow the sport and only come out at tournament time to put little England flags on their cars prefer international football to club football.

But club football is about money and "all-star" teams, imo fuck that shit if a country can't win on national level it's shit tier imo.

Look at germany, spain and italy. They all have good leagues and yet they still manage to win games on national level too. Just because england is under performer doesn't entitle you to call international play shit. No sir, you're shit.

Btw I'm half Brazilian so yes I've witnessed wins.

Maradona didn't just go lol...

he was suspended

Literally what's the point of winning Copa America if you can win World Cup instead? Serious question

So you were apart of this?

No, I got to enjoy brazil win WC couple of times.

>But club football is about money and "all-star" teams, imo fuck that shit if a country can't win on national level it's shit tier imo.

What are you even on about? International football is objectively not as high a quality or as good to watch as club football. That's just a fact.

club football is definitely high quality, but also not as good to watch 2bh

Pretending to have enjoyed the procession of 1-0s and 0-0s this Euros, lol

low score matches are fine if the cause is both teams playing roughly equally good.
These Euros are sub-par due to shit format that rewarded defensive play

0-0 with Germany (we was very close to win) who will rape you like 4:0

Michael Jordan twice?

argentina doesn't deserve messi. they heaped so much shit upon him, made him captain, expected him to hand the fucking trophy to them. They didn't handle his gifts, his genius, his humility, with any degree of decorum or respect. They, and especially that colossal degenerate cunt Maradona, just wanted to milk him dry to service their own greed. I'm not even a messifag autist fanboy, but they way his own people vilify him is a fucking disgrace, and the greatest shame should fall squarely upon every argentinian who ever dared to belittle or denigrate the greatest miracle to ever descend upon the filthy shithole they call home

he quit after winning

If Jose de San Martin and O'Higgins had united in the1800's he would have won the cup!

he left after his dad died to play baseball cause his dad wanted him to but he still had 3 times before that. he quit 2nd time cause he was like 36 and coming off another 3 titles

Sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

>Ronaldo
>quitting
He's too much of a hardworking guy to do that.

Reminds me how Paul Scholes left international team being only 29 and then played for MU until 39

Literally no one here is even concerned about the game vs you ppl. Sure we might lose, but it's highly unlikely.

This is why Ronaldo shines, hated by legions but never giving up. If it doesn't happen just keep trying, at least you gave your best and shall quit with no regrets.

Ronaldo will have a spot has a striker for a long time in the national team.

>the quality of the English national team is shit
Ftfy bud. Glad you made it past the group stage this year

I honestly don't get the hate. He's the most hard working footballer. Always arrives to practice first, stays after practice alone to train free kicks, when he went to Man. U. he'd spend a shit ton of time at the gym to beaf up (so much so that he was told to stop).

Sure he may have an entitled personality sometimes, but he came from literally shit and worked his ass off to be where he is. I have nothing but respect for people like him, whatever nationality. I guess you can't do anything against jealous people.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

> if you can win wc instead

But Argentinia can't do that..

cause hes confident in himself and Sup Forums hates that.

I even get the hate from Europeans, he at some point probably shit all over their teams. But Americans? He has a hard working, winning mentality that you see so often in Americans. Anyway Sup Forums is just a fraction of a fraction of retards mostly, so who cares.

>the greatest footballer international football has ever seen
you mean club football right? He was never particularly impressing for his country

Fuck you Italy, I hope our shitty NT wrecks you tonight

this