OK THIS IS THE LAST ONE I'M EVER POSTING...

OK THIS IS THE LAST ONE I'M EVER POSTING. I can't live in a world dominated by Atheists so when this thread 404's I'm killing myself.

Just tell me one thing before I go, WHY can't Atheists define Atheism?

>THIS IS THE LAST ONE I'M EVER POSTING
Good. Fuck off faggot.

If you kill yourself you go to he'll automatically. I really don't see a point I these shitty threads. Trying to force a religion on anyone makes them resent it more. With shitty commandments and messed up fairy tales in the bible i don't blame them.

lol I lost.

we'll miss you!

Sup Forums pls go

>I'm killing myself.
Do it faggot.

Plz dont! We'll miss you.

don't worry, if you're right we'll also dominate in hell, see you there!

A) they don't dominate most of us are just not zealots about spirituality.
b/ atheists are to pretentious for dictionaries

Post results or it didn't happen.

I believe that they could, but won't because it would have a suspiciously ironic ring to it - the seeking of fulfillment driven by the suffering and misery of others.

"Why don't atheists believe in satan? Stoopid satan haters!"

I became atheist because I heard that there were no BJ's in heaven.

You won't be missed.

that and they''re sick of seeing this same pic and question all the time.

Because religious people have a idea that we can't define it and nothing we say can change your idea that we can't. It is your belief that we cannot is the reason we can't in your opinion as your opinion is the only thing that matters to you
Not that i answered poat the live stream link or God does not exist as you will show no proof that you will kill like you show no proof of God

Because Atheists know they'll lose an argument easily if they throw any lee-way to their 'uneducated bigot' enemies.

OP is a faggot

sees crying faggot image on Sup Forums
sages immediately

"into the trash it goes"

shit bait is shit

Show me proof that there is no God.

Now that I answered you . Post

You will kill yourself. Like

I really do hope you do kill yourself so I can stop hiding these threads.

When no link is posted proof is given

Same reason you cant prove in God existing. What you do is you mcfucking hang yourself on livestream

Because they are not defined by the term. YOU are the one who believes. NOT them. I am not defined by your choices just as I am not a non-smoker because you smoke. I am a breather, a human. YOU are a theist. I am an adult. Simple

woah what game is that user? Those graphics look amazing.

You fuckers made the term to define us, we didn't really have a word for it. It was just life and then some retards believing in some mass delusion told us we were something else because we didn't

Finally, our long nightmare of your shitposting is over when you an hero. No more posts that lack logic...and that faggot ass picture can die with you.

BTW- here's how I know you're a bullshit troll. Suicide is a sin, damn ed to hell you are.

Because we'd rather spend our brain power talking with individuals who can form a cohesive argument.

Not exactly proof, user. In your own words or direction, prove to me otherwise that there is in fact NO God. No redirection here bud, we're not politics.

>so when this thread 404's I'm killing myself.
E-yup. Sure. It would suffice to just stop posting this.
And ultimately, it's not that atheists can't define atheism. It's that your question is so illogical that no-one can make sense out of what you're looking for.

Then maybe stop talking to the 'religious but not crazy religious' people and start talking to the guys who actually take their crap seriously.

Enjoy hell you stupid faggot.

>WHY can't Atheists define Atheism?

Because you don't deserve the time it would take to put together a real answer you can google for yourself. Go away, and don't come back.

Can you take the guy with the weird face with you? I think his name is Anders.
And take whoever starts trap threads, and dick rate threads. I know there's more, but I can't think of any.

Any way, have fun in heaven after you kill yourself.

Good, please kill yourself, finally. Your stupidity is a danger to the human gene pool.

chill out and have a drink
>see pic related

>WHY can't Atheists define Atheism?

Why do all christians love hitler?

That's LaVeyan Satanism which isn't a religion

And that's the singer for Ghost

just take a few sips

That's like asking everyone who doesn't believe in astrology to define "non-astrology" or everyone who doesn't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster to define "a-FSM-ism." No one cares what it is. You don't run around defining things no one cares about. I don't believe in some form of government that's a mix of anarchy and monarchy. Tell you what, I'm not going to define whatever state of non-belief that puts me into.
gg

do it faggot

your newfag is showing

isn't atheism the active disbelief in the idea of a "God" or "gods"?

Atheism is lack of belief in god(s). Is not hard. Be an hero!