If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person

If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person.

There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
youtube.com/watch?v=rNL65bOfJAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But an all Asian cast Attack on Titan is ok right?

Not /tumblr/ but this was a legitimately horrible choice considering all the qt3.14 azn actresses they could have picked.

this

What if the reason they cast Scarlett Johansson is because they wanted to?

rekt-a-geddon

this is now a Sup Forumsfur thread.

It's alright when Asians do it. It's not alright when Caucasians do it.

The racial scale of privilege is currently tipped heavily in favor of Caucasians and that scale is never going to become balanced until minorities enjoy privileges Caucasians can't enjoy.

They got a big name to sell something that isn't well known
If it was some Asian nobody knew, nobody would see it

it's racist to want to. If they weren't racist, they wouldn't have wanted to.

They have all the privilege in their own countries. This is our turf.

>scarlett johanson

that horsefaced bitch? what?

>literally sitting on your balls

their intellectual property

>our turf
>japanese cartoons.

Help a Sup Forumsrother out and let me know what this movie is?

Did you say horse?

Then let them make their own fucking movies and pack em full of Asians.

OP samefagging a lot ITT.

Horsefaced? Do you even know who Scarlett Johansson is?
>protip: she's a goddess

Tits and ass and jew

america is making a movie about ghost in the shell.

the anime pollitical espionage thriller about futurustic japanese politics.

except now its about burgers.

>There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.
Other than no white person would want to watch it?

The movie is being made in America for an American audience so yes, it is our turf you fucking retard.

Fuck you. They auditioned everyone and Scarlett beat all races.

She looks like the character and is a decent actor. This isn't whitewashing, this is finding the right person for the job.

Alternately, they want to spawn controversy to get free advertising. Just look at Hatred and you'll see what I mean.

No I'm not. Post two links you think I've samefagged and I'll take a screenie and prove it.

>buying a ticket
Shut the fuck up grandpa, everyone pirates everything now

Sure nigger.

strawpoll.me/10128089

VOTE!

>There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson
True. But they did not want too. Because in a future where you can have piece replaced with anything you want, gooks want to look like normal people

>I'm not samefagging
>Samefags

Lel

It's perfectly acceptable to be racist towards gooks. What you gone do? Karate chop someone, lamoo.

desu senpai she was hired because of her name 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

They're making a movie out of this cartoon. Scarlett Johansson is playing the main character.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rNL65bOfJAI

We know tumblrinas don't come here. I might have believed you for a millisecond if you didn't toss that "literally" in there. 2/10

Operations management says that you use a big name to sell tickets to a big film.

filthy minority haha you aren't white.

Instead of focusing on who gets cast, why not focus on whether or not it'll be a good movie?

cry about weaboo. ghost in the shell sucked ass anyway, like 99% of anime.

Sup Forums will defend this movie over the meme about whitewashing and eventually hate it for its supposed sjw message. just watch.

If actors have to match the race of the character they're portraying then Heimdall should have been played by a white man in the Thor movies and Idris Elba can't play Bond.

If Scarlett made a sex tape with a black guy, would any of you racist faggots still watch it?

That's not up for debate, it's going to be shit.

>tfw she won't be naked in the movie

idk i kinda wish they got some hot japanese actress, since i have a asian fetish anyway. yet this pick this american piggu.

Will she at least tear her own arms off?

The sex tape or the movie?

Will it be made in South Africa?
Because if it is, it'll be a gang rape video
And yes. I would watch that

>2016 buying ticket for any movie
not torrenting and watching it comfy at home on you big ass tv without listening to normie faggots chewing and slurping all around you

Didn't the creator of Ghost in the Shell say he was glad Scarlett was chosen? How is there any bigger green light to cast someone in a role than the creator of the source material?

Tumblrinas definetly come here. This place isn't as edgy as you'd like to think it is kid.

Yes, because there are more than enough white actors and actresses in Hollywood, but minorities are underrepresented in the film industry

Yes I am.

The sex tape

Of course. I don't really give a damn about what they wanna do in their free time. If they want to fuck even elephants they can. Separate business from personal.

Like what?Not being in enough meaningless Hollywood Cockbusters?

No, plenty of the faggots you identify as are in movies

I would be too busy fapping to video of her big fat lips wrapped around a long juicy veiny black cock

i dont like the casting either, but that doesnt make you less of a hyper fag, kill yourself.

>not wanting the full immersion and experience

go to the more expensive theaters, people tend to be quieter there, since they dont want to pay out the ass to being their kids.

oh

I don't think Scarlet looks like the Major or can pull of the role, but it's not racist. Motoko doesn't look asian at all. Neither does Bato, Togusa, or Saito. For that matter, haven't you noticed how many anime characters look Caucasian? Racist, this is not.

I only fap to 2d, so no, I wouldn't watch it.

i know this is bait but pics related

if they were meant to be asian then they would draw them as asians

1/2

Because the bad actions of a industry means I'm guilty by association? I really like ghost in the shell at least SAC1-2. I don't except them to live up to the series as a film. Guess what they went to Japan and they asked people on the street what they thought about Scarlett Johansson. Overwhelming They said she looks like the character and didn't care she wasn't asian

2/2

>Unironically using the word "racist" on Sup Forums

So you call that balanced?

...but there was a black James Bond and Hermoine Granger.
Black.
James.
Bond.

Where the fuck is my Mexican Sherlock Holmes?

She looks like major

Mexicans are too stupid to pull off a Sherlock Holmes.

lies. no information regarding whether or not she will be nude or won't be nude has been released to the public. Neither has the rating.

Joke's on you, I love racism and I am fine with being a horrible person.

Ay carumba.

Fuck off with your

>whitewashed

bullshit!

I will agree however that an Asian cutie would not be deleterious.

Not experiencing the thrill of the girl your dating go down on you in a public area, not knowing if you're going to get caught or if the people behind you can see.
>adrenaline

Whitewashing! How is THIS still a thing?

Nobody talk about X-men Apocalypse... it's that bad?

>file name

Maybe you didn't consider that people might just not want to watch asians or blacks? I mean look at India, people here didn't want to watch them so much that they had to make their own film industry.

I'm Japanese by ethnicity and birth and I think you are an idiot.

>inbred detected.

these characters dont look like any specific race, really.

also, what about sasuke?

Yes she's hot as fuck. I wouldn't care if she was fucking a black guy.
I just want to see her fuck.

Weebs BTFO

>these characters dont look like any specific race
weak/10
you should work on your bait