Why do football (soccer) players cry after losing?

Why do football (soccer) players cry after losing?

This rarely/never happens in hockey and other manly sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E_vwHbR5Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because football is actually important compared to you meme sports, Kardashian.

they know they'll be bullied on Sup Forums

It only happens in sports that matter.

>Poverty ball
>Sports in general
>Mattering
Wew

Even in the Superbowl they don't cry as much as soccer fags.

>Superbowl
who cares

Hello, Samvel
Emotions sell. Those are fake emotions to trick the audience into thinking that losing a game has a serious impact on a player, thus making an impression that the impact of those games is bigger than it is. Ice hockey/Ameriball are literally the only team sports where it's not a common thing, since hockey players are supposed to roleplay as "manly and brutal" cavemen and it's been like that too long to change things around.

superwho?

Superb owls , what ? Are you having an aneurysm ?

ban evading is a bannable offense fatso

Jordan cried, ronaldo cries

top sports

Armenias flag reminds me of tropical flavour chew sweets.

Getting banned is also a bannable offense.

>a sport played and watched by billions of people all over the world that generates huge ammounts of o money doestn matter
nice proxy Amerilard

They aren't intelligent enough to come up with plays like this

it's called obstruction, it's illegal.

because football is all about emotions

youtube.com/watch?v=9E_vwHbR5Ag

because passion and emotion
football is bigger than sports, it's life
there are moments, good or bad, you'll remember all your life

A different Armo here.
Those numbers are fake. It's literally viewbotting IRL. The only reason why sports are popular is because they are popular (sic). Sports are gradually dying out because in this day and age everyone has realized how hype culture works. If nobody watched the Euros you wouldn't watch them as well.
You haven't played anything professionally, right? It's like that in your first tournament, your first major tournament and your first relevant win, after that big games feel like a day time job. Players that are in the game for years can't possibly get upset even over the world finals, unless they take female hormones or just are unstable emotionally.

>I lost so my pay cheque will only be half a million instead of a million

I would cry too lads. Even more so out of shame if I fucked a sure thing like on of the sorry sacks that's quit because he isn't man enough to cope with pressure

they're human beings not robots
if you play for your NT you represent your home, your family, your friends
it's something huge and intense to experience especially when you're playing at home
the amount of effort and dedication you put into it
that's why football is bigger than any other sport on the planet, nothing can be compared to it

>Those numbers are fake
lol
>Sports are gradually dying out
that's why players earn more every year, all developing countries invest in football and clubs have never generated more ravenue

You tried your best and you lost, that means you deserved it.
If you understand how the human brains work and how action-consequences and randomness work you should never be upset even if the game felt "totally unfair" or "fucked up by a small simple thing"
Maybe if a football player is completely uneducated they would be upset, but I still believe that they are smart enough, and they are just faking their emotions for abovementioned reasons.
Btw, if you follow(ed) chess, poker and ccg's you'll know that the players never get upset over losing, because the games they play teached them how irrational it is (unless they are faking it and playing the "salty" card for the audience).

Also, those fuckers are so rich, so it doesn't even matter how big their bank account is, they could literally retire anytime and live till the rest of their days.
That's not true at all, those guys are used to represent something big on a huge scene. If you play "super relevant" games all the time, they stop being so relevant to you and they start to feel more casual. Just like I said, if you've never played a game professionally/been on tv/been a relevant scientist it might be hard to acknowledge for you that for those people these things are like: "Meh, another euro, lets play our best and the best team should win I guess" "Meh, another Oscar awards, not like I don't have an oscar already".

That's not true if you account the inflation, amigo. Though I agree that it's not on a downfall, but it's growing on a slower scale, which is what I meant when I said that it's dying out.
>lol
You can never tell, I'm not saying that they are legit fake, but there's a really high chance that they are. First of all there are little to no reasons for them to lie about it, given how powerful FIFA and Television is, so nobody would be dumb enough to expose them. And second of all: just look at the world demographics. The total population of Euro'16 countries is half a billion! The total population of the two finalists would be just laughable. Billions of people live in countries where football is not the biggest sport. Half of the world population is female, and they mostly don't give a shit. Small children don't give a shit, the elderly don't give a shit, the younger generation mostly doesn't give a shit as well, since internet is more entertaining. If you start bragging about how lots of females you know watch the euros or something, you might be blinded by the fact that you live in a society where football is much bigger than the world average and the factor that your team is participating.

>Povertyball
>3/5 most valuable clubs including the first.

Because this is the most watched sport on the planet.

And they are on the world stage representing their country. They know that by winning they will make happy ALL their fellow countrymen.

Who gives a fuck about hockey and you other memes sports ?

This desu

People don't understand how big football is for the rest of the world. It's not just the players, look at the fans. Everyone starts crying when their team loses internationally.

In Basketball etc. people don't really give a shit.

It's infinitely more likely for an american team to win or just get to a final again. World Cups and Euros are only every four years, meaning most players get to play only 2-4 tournaments in their entire life. And even if you have the best squad, are there always at least half a dozen teams in a tournament that can knock you out on any given day.
Portugal reaching the finals in 2004 was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

It's confirmed that Armenians are heart-less robots created by Soviets

Because they care, as simple as that, players that don't show emotion only care about the check.

1. Because emotions are much stronger in low-score games
2. Because football is watched by (up to) one billion people and not hockey
3. Because it's not played by autists from frozen shitholes

Sorry, I'm too smart to be tricked by my brain.
A living proof to my theory. Players fake emotions to trick the likes Uruguay. Everyone cares about the check, those players are literally sick of the game they're playing, believe it or not. Would you be happy to play the same fucking game and train for hours and hours every single day for decades?

>Would you be happy to play the same fucking game and train for hours and hours every single day for decades?
Yeah, its called vocation.

>that Armenian autist

Okay m8, emotions are fake, audience numbers are fake, no one likes the game (players or viewers alike) and we're all pretending. This sport is entirely bot-generated by our Israeli overlords. It is a lie.

ONE MORE JEWISH TRICK EXPOSED, THANK YOU ANONYMOUS

>Armenian shitposting
I can't believe my fucking eyes.

Stop chatting shit

I know you're the Armenian >kongs faggot so you should know players cry after losing in the Stanley Cup final, I've even seen some crying after getting knocked out before (Capitals this season for example)

let me make it simple for you.

soccer is one of the oldest if not the oldest organized sport ever...
require actual skills and not just being born with 6,9" (nigger ball) or being 300 pounds (hug ball)

soccer is a sport of finesse master only by the gods of the sport.

played world wide and having the most avid and numerous expectators becomes highly passional.

unlike synthetic forced sport (Hugh ball) (ice stick disk) (nigger ball) soccer is played with the bare minimum and is highly contact even tho is not a contact sport.

the only sport that comes close to the level of soccer is rugby but rugby like, Hugh ball has to be reset every other play which makes the action slow and tedious.

soccer is a no holds bare 90 minute action filed sport.

sorry to brake to you but if Hug ball was played anywhere else other than the United States no one would even give a fuck about it.
I am Broncos Denver fan my self but even I have to admit football is shit compare to soccer

When it comes to EUROs or WC it's simple. It's their only chance once every 4 years. It COULD be the best chance of their life to actually win something relevant when they're approaching the magical age of 30.

underrated.

>Azerbaijan calling anyone else poor
lel

Finnish hockey plsyers cry when they lose.
Because they think its a relevant sport.