Dubs this time

Dubs this time

Kill yourself

Looking at it philosophically, one can’t avoid the conclusion that it is corruption, not tyranny, which leads to the overthrow of governments. A strong and vigorous government, no matter how oppressive, usually need not fear revolution. But a corrupt, inefficient, decadent government-even a benevolent one-is always ripe for revolution. The system we are fighting is both corrupt and oppressive, and we should thank god for corruption.

I fucking hate your fucking gets you faggot ass piece of shit go die in a ditch and choke on a piece of fat pig dick while being fisted by a hoof.

hey sexy wanna go on a date?

Whats your favorite undertale character?

Change the fucking font you faggot

nudes for dick?

winrar

Can we fuck tomorrow?

I'd love it if you'd give me advice on asking this girl out, problem is she doesn't know I'm hiding under her bed with a knife

Im very lonely, can you please visit my car? I have some pizza rolls...

kek

What is a dub? How does one dub? Who is dub? When is dub? So many questions left unanswered

roll

those posts weren't dubs you dumbass OP

>Newfriend

do you know what dubs are retard

Did you know that Leafy raped a 9 year old girl?

>Dub 8's

You ever eat a hot pocket you didn't like? Cause I'd like you to eat my asshole all night long and I just ate 2 hot pockets

Yeah I heard from a thread some summer fags made a minute ago. Now gtfo im trying to rape a girl.

Read the Turner Diaries

rell

Every time you respond I will pop a single grape in my ass hole and dip my dick and balls in a warm glass of milk

you ever watch Friends? that joey is a goofball

roll

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

Is there sex after death? If so, is it consensual? Do I keep my own body? Or can I get a bigger dick?

(Long paragraph of very detailed complaints
)

honey and sour cream on the nips plez