GUYS IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Why are atheists so ignorant and self-centered? They hate god and everything that is good.

You're going to hell if you kill yourself. Just like how the bible says you will.

Why are shitposters so ignorant and self-centered? They hate quality content and everything that is good.

The fact that you're stating that you're going to kill yourself on an anonymous image board indicates that you yourself are self-centered and that you only want all the attention for yourself. You are no better than atheists, so stop acting as if you are.

why don't the mods just instaban this shit posting every time it shows up?

They do not hate God because they don't believe in him. Second, they don't hate everything that is good, they just don't see things the way you do.

Why can't the girl i like won't respond to my 600 emails? (´・ω・`)

there too busy jacking it to captain planet threads

God hates jews

>this fucking new

now I want to kill myself

No, we just hate shitposters who won't acknowledge, let alone use, logic. It's not as if deeply religious people have compassion. They just sometimes help those in need in the hopes of satisfying their own desire to be worthy of a heaven they can only hope exists. You on the other hand, are a complete idiot.

Do it bitch no one will miss you

Quit posting that cancerous photo you bible thumping sister fucker.

You said you were going to kill yourself when the other thread 404'd.

Why do you lie? Is it because you have no morals or values despite your faith?

Fuck you, you goddamn liar! You're not gonna kill yourself, you're just posting stupid bullshit to get responses like you always do.

hate god =/= hating everything that is good

it is against every religion to kill yourself.

Therefore you have demonstrated that you don't believe in religion. QED

>this fucking rustled

jesus fucking christ LURK MOAR FAGGOT