Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fact: Op doesnt understand the definition of fact
>sage goes in all fields cunt

Fact: this is b8 and its bad b8

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn’t even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit and his inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of our children, $1,450 dollars a month in child support, $3,725 dollars a month in alimony and I basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face.

He whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can’t afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.
Clearly, we are the superior gender. And you fat, basement dwelling neckbeards are not worthy of seeing my tits.

Lol, why do you have a five o'clock shadow you fucking pig

Spiderman

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

nudes pls hambeast OP.
WANTED: a womyn to take care of me, seriously. my house is a mess, theres nothing to eat. All my clothes are dirty and I havent gotten laid in like six weeks. I can pay you in beer, cigarettes and (shitty) company. I'm so lonely.

sage

You look like an obese sack of shit

did somebody say spiderman?

I didn't read anything in this thread but I think I might have saw a spiderman pic.
Do you guys think this babe looks sexy without arms?

>other genders
The one other gender?

Christ, you're hideous!

would fuck dem dubs

stop shitposting

This is now a copypasta thread.

Who let the pig use the computer again!

not even weak b8

I came to laugh, and laugh I do

No one wants to see your tits you failed fucking abortion. Plus on top of this you're a lying sack of dicks, my reasons, 1 no man would ever sleep with you, you're going to die a sad, cold, lonely virgin probably on meth on the side of the street. 2 The only "husband" you have is your computer and some man on the internet you claim as your husband but doesn't know you exist. Women aren't oppressed, if your story was true it would show that. What do you mean by "other genders"? There's two: Male and Female, you on the other hand are neither you're a whale. So go play on the highway with daddy's razor blades. Thank you.

I hope you know your going to die sad, lonely, a virgin and probably on drugs in an alley way...

Fact: Women have always ruled the earth. They do it by tricking men into thinking they are in charge.

>seats in lifeboats
>who gets rescued first in a burning building
>who gets to eat during famine

Seriously, who's life are we placing more value on here. Not only have men come up dead last throughout history, society expects men to place themselves last every time. Any man who would assert that he is more valuable that a woman or a child is shamed and ostracized by men programed into thinking that if they shun men who advocate for themselves they'll win the favor of women.

fact: your a fat bitch, fuck you leave me alone. Sup Forums is the only place im allowed to pretend im in a "patriarchy" fuck you, leave my haven alone go back to anywhere else on the internet where your shit is accepted.

If this isn't bait.... then you sure as hell came to the wrong place to talk about your crappy third-wave feminism.

When all of the posting is shitposting, then is any of it really shitposting?

If everything is shit, is anything shit?

I hate being a woman because of this bitch…

Why did u paint ur one nail black dude
> bros b4 hoes

>Fact:oppression doesn't lead to equality
>Face: if you were oppressed you would have already been executed for posting this
>Fact: Im responding to low level bait.

Nudes please.

>There is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape

I would like to accuse this lady of raping me. I swear to god. She raped me last night. I can recognize the earrings.

You don't believe me? Fuck you, theres no such thing as a false accusation of rape.

The patriarchy doesn't exist you basket case. If men controlled everything why would they let women get significantly lower sentences in court, or almost always get the child in custody cases. The treatment in prisons of men vs women is so unbalanced. Men are treated like what they are, criminals, and women are treated like wilted flowers to coddled. why would there be any disadvantages to men if we controlled society ??

this post makes me want to fist fuck the female moose across the street she is attracted to peanut butter i named her Lucy.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek

Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on Sup Forums.

You say to a site mostly made up of gay men who don't give a shit about you as a sex object. I wouldn't even have concentual sex with you let alone rape.

This is now a Spiderman thread, post your funniest Spiderman

Dubs have spoken

Check'd

miss my moose Lucy looks more fuck able than you.

didn't proceeds from those male tears cups go to help homeless men?

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

I wouldnt rape you if my life depended on it.

fuck you you ugly fat fucking fat fucking excuse of a woman ew gross
shoutout to my bitches down south for keepin it real skkkrrrr

lol sport karate...

also thats tai kwan do

also she's only a first dan.. says it on her belt... it'd be impressive if it wasn't sport... also there are a few more levels above that.. 2nd dan and such...

>bringing karate to a gun fight... bitch do you even ccw?

Can you say bait.

how can you oppress me more when u girls dont even let me fuck u??? i dont even get nudes

How does it feel to live in a country that when you try to fight a man 9 times out of 10 he will shoot you in the face?

>Fact: this is bait

This bitch looks like Fred Flintsone, I wouldn't rape her even in a video game.... "By other genders" Exactly how many genders are there? "Women wil be equal to men" Have you ever tried to use that line as a man in a custody hearing? I've seen jobless worthless never do anything drink smoke drugs party sex with strangers get custody of their kids and they end up growing up as junkies or getting stds are the age of 13. "Patriarchy"? My families head my Grand Mother which we have a lot of respect for. Your bullshit views on how men act is based of the fact you've been fucking with grimmy as niggas instead of trying to find an actual human being. Lol feminism is a fucking joke don't feel bad cause you only get trash you look like some grade A military grade trailer trash..

Nice copypasta

Spiderman thread confirmed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch

why is this at the top of Sup Forums? why are people posting this thread without sageing?

I can use a bullet with any stance.. Try me.

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

Tits or gtfo

pic and link are extremely related
I challenge you differently

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

Because having faith in a woman to grow a backbone is a legitimate thing to be afraid of.
The less confident she is in defending herself is the very thing you want, so that from there, she can be both a power hungry savage and a emotional mess while doing so.
Useless, the expation of the female civil rights should have stopped in the 80's and before. Now it's just a redundant movement making redundant, one-sided progress.

This is some stanky bait, You should try harder faggot.

HOW CAN YOU DRINK EARS?