Your pussy

>your pussy
>are you prideful to reveal your nationality abroad?

flag

No, I tell people I'm Portuguese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp9kSWwwRLo
youtube.com/watch?v=fALRld578o0
youtube.com/watch?v=DhOFmQfdMcg
youtube.com/watch?v=NboGVqPEXE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MuRbYa3-SsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't say prideful, but I don't have a problem saying from where I am from

Not prideful, just normal. I usually ask people to guess, some people say Germany, some Russia but most guess that I'm a Polak.

No, not prideful.

3rd worlders are admiring though.

>I tell people I'm Portuguese

yeah, like people can't distinguish your baboon fucked up portuguese accent anywhere.

never left the country

Sup Forums-browsing autismos don't represent the average person -- mostly don't know the difference

tell any american youre from europe and theyll be impressed

most*

>mostly don't know the difference

you're wrong

Haven't been doubted once, so it's true for me

not prideful but I've no way but to tell I'm a jap to be treated as a human.
but in some occasions like other japs being around or to avoid robbery, I'd say I'm a Chinese.

Under what circumstances you would say you are Korean?

y-you're not gaijin?

East Asians including us don't want to be Koreans.
sure

That's not what I asked you dumb chink. Answer the question

yes, foreigners barely know something about Argentina besides Messi anyway

How are the brazilian-japanese?

Grande mentiroso João Adilson do Nascimento, vai-te crescer o naris.

I've been to:

>USA
>Netherlands
>UK & Ireland
>Belgium
>Italy

Is is really that hard to believe that these people know jack shit about PT-BR vs ṔT-PT?

>vagina related
>vagina not shown also related
>Yes

Its noticeable with appearance, but I listen to my Mexican music with no problem.

Also I've got a hat with the US flag, and a couple of Georgia Pride shirts I wear. I don't travel out of the country much besides to Mexico, but out of state I wear those. I consider it the same thing.

Maybe it's because nobody speaks portuguese besides you two (africa doesn't count irl)

Flag
No.

To say no sounds like I'm not proud, when in fact I am, just not overly so, I'm I'm neutral on the subject

Absotively, foreign normies love it

African portuguese is very good desu

It's the same thing as european portuguese

That's one thing niggers do better than you.
It's pretty funny seeing a Cape verdian or angolan speaking better than a brazilian.
It's like a nigger with a british accent speaking to a hillbilly in america

I proudly call them gay in their faces. Kek

Do you have a youtube vid or something with an african speaking portuguese?

Welsh but lost my accent to a more American sounding one.
Now I just tell people I'm an American if they ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=hp9kSWwwRLo

youtube.com/watch?v=fALRld578o0

how do you explain your ugly teeth?

Good genes, my teeth aren't bad looking at all.
Seen some real ugly gnashers in both america and the UK though so it'd even out even if I did have shit teeth.

What the fuck is wrong about saying you're Brazilian? Almost nobody knows where is Brazil.

Because OP is obvious a Portuguese. There are many nationalities we can lie. Italian, German, American, etc. but fucking Portuguese? Why?

because brazilians are loud and culturally insensitive

I'm Julia Roberts if you aren't Portuguese.

sou brasileiro cacete

So you are a massive faggot and paranoid. Nobody knows where Brazil is.

If you're Mexican of Spanish speaker there would be lot of reasons to be shameful

yes

So much this. If you speak Spanish you're instantly Mexican. I've notice that in Toronto. But they don't give a shit about Portuguese.

i say i'm argentinian

Argentinian = Mexican especially if you look like a typical Juan from CSI Miami

>yes I am
>don't care much, I do tell people who ask, or to correct their error if they incorrectly assume I'm german.

>assume I'm german

It's an easy enough mistake to make.

tfw no one knows where I am from and if I travel in Southern Europe they think I am one of them.

no i just say i'm german

No, I would say it humbly.
>Haven't been abroad

Not anymore

The day a nationalist Gov seize back France i'll be tho

Criminals the ones who run back to Japan end up as criminals and delinquents. The ones who stay here are usually upper middle class or rich ao no need to run back to Nippon

1 Romania
2 No, I tell people I'm jewish/italian/georgian/spanish/french depending on where I am.

>when you speak 4 languages and know enough of every european ethnic culture your bullshit is undetectable

Eh, mas com o Nariz grande fica mais tuga.

Not really, I am not natively british but I identify/introduce myself as my nationality, british, unless specifically asked my ethnicity

I would be but i've never been outside of my country

Flag

Yes, people like Canada irl unlike Sup Forums.

Is this because you like trolling or becuase you don't want people to think you are a Gypsy?

Also to answer the op I'm American not proud about it but id never lie or say I'm Canadian I am who I am

can i get a brazilian vs portuguese comparison?

from what i know portuguese sounds more latin like while brazilian sounds a lot slimier

The European Union, (((Main stream media))) and George Soros funds have done a good job to brand all romanians as gypsies.

We and I are not ethnically, culturally or in any ways gypsies.

Gypsies are illegal indian immigrants mixed with arab and turk blood.The EU forced RO,BG,HUN,SVK to give them citizenships before we joined the EU.
They did not have citizenships and were not recognized as human, just filthy fauna.

I have green eyes, brown hair and white skin,I don't even tan but we're still treated worse than fucking rapefugee mudslimes.

I do not have time to explain to every brainwashed ignorant euroshit that I am not a gypsy.
They have courage to fuck with us but no balls with blacks, actual gypsies, mudslimes and other non-EU28 immigrants.

Yeah makes sense
I know Romanians are not Gypsy I hate Gypsy folk and have no opinion on Romanians. I do feel be for the association though.
It's probably largely due to the ROMA people meme

are brazilians aware of race and ethnicity? or is everyone in brazil seen as brazilian, like the blondest germanest looking guy and the niggest nigger are seen as the same people?

No,european portuguese sounds less latin
eu-portuguese:
The comedian is brazilian,the girl is portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhOFmQfdMcg

here's some dubs:
eu-portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=NboGVqPEXE4

youtube.com/watch?v=MuRbYa3-SsM

I'm British.

Absolutely. Thankfully, not many people here realise that I'm foreign. Unless I speak English of course

We call gypsies here ''ciganos'' or ''romenos''.
We think they all come from romenia which is probably untrue since there are some in hungary,bulgaria etc

I feel normal

>are some in hungary,bulgaria etc
>some
Heh
Pro tip, drug trade and organ trade is orchestrated by the hungarian gypsy mafia.
Bulgarian gypsies are a mix of everything, including shitslam.

Brazil is huge and has women with huge asses.
It must be paradise if you're wealthy enough. Tanned beautiful women from anywhere, japanese included.

1st-Any country is a paradise if you're wealthy,especially the peaceful ones,which brazil isn't-
2-japanese-brazilians all want to eventually go to japan.They take any fucking work just to flee brazil.I know this because I had a brazilian-japanese in my private school and he told me that he felt more japanese than brazilian and he didn't go to japan because he didn't know the language that well and the work culture there was too high and harsh for his parents

>Brazil is huge and has women with huge asses.
Average brazilian woman doesn't really look that good.

The only women that have fat asses/bubbly asses are those mixed or black.

if you're even wealthier, you can fly women in no matter where you live and afford to live in a more peaceful country for that matter

only reason is to enjoy the landscape

brazilian women here are still seen as a sex symbol and Brazil as a giant nudist beach where anyone can have sex with hot women.

>anyone can have sex with hot women

t. 60 yo British man in Milan who thinks he can get Adriana Lima to suck his pink cock

that's how you end up gutted by a favelado

This is kind of spread here too, but many people know the truth.

>like the blondest germanest looking guy and the niggest nigger are seen as the same people?
Not really. It's more of an ethnocultural division, with each state having its own flavour, culture, languages, dialects and their respective accents, etc. It's impossible for an outsider to fully understand what actually happens in Brazil and most of us wouldn't even bother explaining anyway.

Please explain it to me

seconding

Thirding

It's much like Spain, nothing you ain't familiar with. Nothing extraordinary or worth learning.

jesus christ we are exporting this type of comedy? This is normie level comedy here. I'm so sorry tugas.

in spain you have native spaniards/castilians, basques and some catalans and galicians who see themselves as different from castilians, then you have foreigners like immigrants and gypsies, so in spain i know they don't see everyone born in spain as the same ethnic group.

now tell me about braziuw

Very proud, I wave my country's flag in every single football match even if our team isn't playing.

dude, that's fake af, tits too

hmmm you aren't really cooperative, you know?
for once you find people actually interested in other cultures and such and you... nah. okay.

hue hues are the weirdest people i've ever spoken to online

Ok, I'll explain.

Brazilians, in general, don't have a very good sense of anthropology. If your skin is "dark", then you're black, and if your skin is "fairer", then you're white. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Generations of race-mixing created bizarre stuff here, like people with pinkish skin, afro hair and light eyes. It's kind of complex, so people here don't bother trying to guess origins.

Pic related, a famous singer here in Brazil. She's 99,2% european (DNA test), believe it or not. It got to a point where not even the most racist person on Sup Forums couldn't tell who's white and who's not.
There are nordic looking people here with less than 40% of european DNA.

It's complex my man. If you go south, people tend to be whiter (like more pure whites).

Brazil is a disgusting melting-pot in my point of view, but hey, that makes us unique.

Hmm, interesting, sounds a bit like a hard and more uneducated -no disrespect- version of Spain's population.
Spaniards, celts, vikings, moors, etc... 'kind of'

And to what degree does the differences between states affect to the relationships between the population and/or foreigners?

I'm not the original poster you guys quoted by I will make the effort. I'm from the Southeast region (the most populated one), so thats the perspective I'm giving here:

- Northeast Region (Nordestinos): Bad rep as lazy, speak with a very defining accent, very otimistic people despite living in poor regions, live in very hot places so suffer from the "cold winter" here (20ºC avg), they are responsible for the creation of lot of shitty music (recent dispusted with cariocas below), usually eat very spicy food, they love carnaval more than everyone else (and everyone loves carnaval here, except br channers). A lot of Nordestinos migrated to Sao Paulo state in look for work in the past, so Sao Paulo city (its capital) has the second most nordestinian people in the country.
- Northern Region (Nortinos): Southeast people like me just think they are the same as Nordestinos, but I know better they have their own traits.
- Center Region (Mineiros from Minas Geraes state, and Goianos from Goias state): Most bucolic state, they are famous for their cheese, also famous (and infamous) from their country music artists, they speak in a melodic accent.
- Rio de Janeiro people from the Southeast Region (Cariocas): As the most visited city from foreigners, it is the most common sense of Brazillians by foreign people. But I will assure everyone else from Brazil hates them. They have the worst accent (use X sound instead of S) and are infamous for being distrustful. They made a lot of good music in the past (bossa nova), but now only make shitty music.
- Sao Paulo people from the Southeast Region (Paulistas): As the most industrial state, are infamous for being workaholic and stressful people. They also see other states as inferior as most of the GDP from the country comes from this state. This is where most brazilian japs are located.
- Southern people (Gauchos): Bulcolic state but more with a euro taste.

Theres even more, but I'm tired of typing in english.

Some things I really should have mentioned:

- Nordestinos have the most african culture influence
- Nortinos have the most native american influence
- Gauchos is where the famous "white german" brazillians are located. But they indeed have the best girls (confirmed when I was there).

I'm Irish American
My accent is a fucked up blend of both so I switch it up when people ask depending on the situation. It's generally better to be Irish in most of Europe.

The whole country is fine with foreigners, in fact, we love them, since we got "Síndrome do vira-lata", literally "Mutt syndrome".

Everything from the outside world is beautiful (specially developed countries), and we're shit.
Anyways, you can go from state to state quite easily and no one will judge you, except if you're from the south (Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul).

The southern states "hates" the rest of Brazil and would actually enjoy independence, but we just tell them to shut the fuck up. They tend to be pretty annoying with migrants from São Paulo, so you can imagine what do they think about the poorer states.

Literalmente ninguém se importa, e tu simplesmente desconhece o país onde moras, símio merdilhoso.

Thank you very much, user

You're welcome, amigo.

>tu
São duas pessoas escrevendo, e tem quem se importe sim, sr. Macaco.

Obrigado

Eu quero que minha esposa faça amor com homens negros

Ehm... ok.

Not "prideful" but I'm not ashamed to be from the creator of western civilisation.

feel normal, but a lot of times people don't even know Lithuania even the people from the Europe itself