Just going to share a story and nudes of Veronica. A slut i met on insta ages ago that lives in Erie, Pennsylvania...

Just going to share a story and nudes of Veronica. A slut i met on insta ages ago that lives in Erie, Pennsylvania. Comment if your interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9vkBhNxcXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interested in the nudes

She had a boyfriend at the time but he would hit her. So she liked talking to me. This was 2 years ago.

From 570, interested anyway

Would always send me cute pics of her getting ready.
Like this one of her doing her makeup.

Good start

Coming over from the other thread, definitely interested.

She never let her boyfriend know. But she would always make time for me.

Florida Boi, but DEFINETLY interested

She would make excuses for herself why she can't meet him to hang out. She would spend most of the day talking to me through kik, since Im from Australia.

Hows it like down under?

damn that girl is fine.

and the boyfriend that actually got to fuck her didn't leave any bruises kudos to him.

She really hated her boyfriend sometimes. But a slut nontheless and liked my attention. I had nothing going on so this sort of thing was fun for a bit. I know i sound cringe in the kik convos, don't worry, i already know..

Nice dubs

I'ts nice. cold at the moment.
Yes he did, small ones i think. Rough drunk sex ones, but some on her face that i dont have pics of. Pic related.

thanks I'm pretty proud of them

Keep goin...

She isnt really my type, i hated her tattoos, but she had a cute/dirty side and i liked it. I liked taking advantage of her situation with her boyfriend. I knew she was a slut.

>Yes he did, small ones i think. Rough drunk sex ones, but some on her face that i dont have pics of. Pic related.

those are just love bruises user. made from hard deep sex. the best kind of sex.

Keep going faggot, you have people jacking off here.

She's hot, but is this story going anywhere? Or did you just send some douchey messages to a girl you've never met?

She wore this skirt out to a party that she went to with her boyfriend and she asked me how it looked and i said no undies (panties for americans) and she said ok. So heres the outfit.

Can we see her tits?

>undies
boner ruined.

sent me this from the party, complained a lot since her boyfriend could never handle his alcohol and act like a baby. Thats why she liked talking to me. I also got her interested in some incest play.

How does one go about finding a situation like this?

Since she was sending me this stuff i wanted more, and i wanted to be mean to her. I didnt care, I wasnt from her country, and she liked sending so i wanted to get more out of her.

Not going to lie OP truly is a lucky man if he ended having this and scoring at the end.

What is your favorite pic of her?
What is the dirtiest pic of her?
What is your favorite text conversation with her?
What is the dirtiest text conversation with her?

Butthole please!

Instagram my friend.
Feel free to try and find her, i think she still uses that account, but she blocked me. Story comming about that..

Pussy looks a bit mangled but i was more turned on by her filth.

So you just like one of her pics one day? And that somehow led to all of this...? (not incredulous, just genuinely curious/jealous lol)

keep going dude, i wanna here the rest of the story

More of her pussy, these few pics were the first sort she sent me even though she felt small guilt towards her boyfriend.

Yes, i sent her a DM and we talked. She added me on snapchat and kik and she heard my accent and we just got along, despite her boyfriend.

I faked a story where i got my little sister when she was 9yo to suck my cock and Veronica liked it.Pic related.

Another pic of some talk, i dont have much of this sadly.

does her boyfriend just suck in bed?

not dominate enough etc

He was a crybaby, couldn't handle that he wasn't as manly as he wanted so if someone paid her attention at a party he would wait until he was home and beat on her.

Some nicer nudes of her coming up, she would hide upstairs in her bathroom sometimes away from him while he played the xbox or watched tv, saying she felt sick on her period and send me these.

>faked

Well kudos Sup Forumsrother. I have no idea how to talk to girls despite being 24. I don't know if it's because I'm overweight or if it's just my personality, but every girl I know always friend zones me. I've kinda just accepted it at this point... lol

Im 26 and fat too, but some girls dont mind that today. Veronica thought it was hot and called me daddy. Just have to put yourself out there.

She regret these a lot of the time after sending but liked me sending her cock pics back, typical slut stuff, but yeah.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I have a hard time trying to sound confident without coming off as a jerk. I either come off seeming beta, or mean. Ya know?

Thanks for the posts user.. This is a good fucking thread.

Sup Forums has always been dominated by King Cuck OPs, but today is a change in pace.

Thanks.

this is her youtu.be/g9vkBhNxcXc

I'm 5foot11 and weigh 100kgs. A fat fuck but i dont really care. Neither do the girls ive been with.

Just try find one with similar interest first. Use tinder, or something like that. Some like a little mean, but i got to know her first and know what she likes, and in turn they want to know more about you.

Cmon OP, more story please!

No worries mate. I consider myself a normal kind of guy i guess. may post a pic of me at the end lol.

Also i asked her to put some cum-like stuff on her tits, she picked lotion lol.

Getting there. Tyring to get these nudes out of the way. Just save them.

I want to find this skank

Gotta be honest, I'm afraid to use Tinder because i might stumble across people I know- Legit fear, or stupid paranoia? lol (btw, if I didn't say it before, great thread. You are my hero today.)

Good work ausanon, fellow aussie here. American sluts can't get enough of that. I've persuaded countless American girls to send me wins over the years. Sadly those days are over now, damn girlfriend.

She liked showing off. But again would say she regretted it when her Boyfriend sort of found out.

Everyone you see on tinder has a tinder.

lol. That's no half bad. She seems really debauchees. Pretty sexy though, love all the lip biting and tongue exposure.

I've been to Pensylvania before and there isn't shit to do, so I guess she just sits at home all day being horny.

I actually have to drive to Hershey Pensylvania this Sunday and I'm dreading it. There is nothing to fucking do in that God forsaken state.

No shit, what does that have to do with what he said?

Please do.
Just bite the bullet. I did. That's the only way to meet sluts really. I dont drink or go out, i have a gf now. Just do it while you can. (no not cucked by current gf, just choose not to)
They do love it, i have more wins from other girls but they are huge whatsapp videos. Brit sluts i have heaps of too. but sadly some are 17yo and i cant post.

don't knock PA

Can confirm, live about 40 mins away from Hershey (York area) ... PA gets pretty boring. Continue with story OP this is a good read!

Help me find her

That sucks. Being an ausfag i know about driving distance. Sucks. She would do nothing all day, correct, except talk to me. She found me more interesting since shes never met someone like me, thats the appeal i guess and how i managed to get nudes.

Here is Veronica showing me how cute she sits while playing Halo.

The fuck? Eat ass PA is super shit. The cities that actually have people in it are over run by criminals. Philidelphia is a cesspool of crime.

I've been there nigga. Nothing but Amish cucks on their horses or just land. There's nothing there.

Its like fucking Oregon before colonial expansion.

>Cute pics
>Hideous tattoo

Pick one faggot

Pittsburgh is cool

It's a saying on hookup apps/sites. It means why would it matter to anyone else in tinder since most are doing the same thing. It's like a community; you can't tell people someone is on tinder without saying you're on tinder.

Not a fan of tattoos either, but it doesn't completely ruin it m8.

If you've never left that city maybe.

Oh ok, I get your point now. Even so, I think the other user was saying that he didn't want his friends to even know he was on the app, which is possible if they live near him.

All i know is she went by the Insta name of something like VeronicaElaine or some shit. Her boyfriends name is Mark (if she still is with him)

Heres a pic she sent me of her boyfriend eating her ass while they were at a party (before she talked to me, so very old pic). She had a fantasy of cheating on him and getting a load inside her then going home and making him eat it out.

I've lived in New York and Philly

>being this autistic

Go back to /r9k/ you fucking faggot

New York City or New York State? The fact that you said New York tells me its probably the former fam.

Realising how sad i sound in this one but i guess it shows the extent of how much we talked. And how i had to act to get the nudes. I felt beta at the start, but as youll see i turned into a mean prick.

Why he can do what I do and send the terrible profiles as jokes to friends. I routinely screenshot them and use their face in snapchat 's face swap as a joke and just generally send around the screenshots as jokes telling friends I can set them up ;)

Confirming she was a bitch/slut.

I sort of felt bad for him, which is why as youll see i got a bit mean. Things like this were funny to hear at the time since i was getting wins from her.

good work user, also have wins from years ago!

The evolution of man. From cuck to King.

damn i might be going up to erie in a week or so. haven't been there forever but hopefully I can nail some slut as hot as her.

Towards the end of us talking, her boyfriend found out and actually added me on insta to check me out and talk shit, comming in hot like "dude fuck off and stop talking to V". I only every replyied laghing and asking him why he would still be with her if she does this. A few times he defended her saying it was my fault, that she wouldnt do this even after i sent him proof that he once ate cum out of her pussy. He still denied that. Veronica messaged me saying to stop telling him things and that he would hit her again. We didnt talk for a few months after that, but i would hear from her again soon..

Great read OP 10/10

Hurry up with the story faggot i have to work tomorrow

lmao, savage.

Found her Facebook. Can't add unfortunately

She would message me a few months later asking how i was, and I asked if she was allowed to talk to me and she said if it was just between us, but I wanted more power over her and some leverage so i asked her for more nudes. She was very hesitant this time but gave in, then before sending she said no.

I said that wasnt good enough and if she wanted for Mark (her bf) to not find out about her contacting me again then she should get naked and model for her daddy on the floor, exposing herself. Pics incomming.

hit us with a zip OP, I still want to hear the story but the 404 Is coming.

Just leave, the archive is back up.

Boi, its taken you almost an hour to finish this story, come on dude, I'm getting bored af waiting on your ass

She did what i told her to do, regrettably so, as you will see some minor tears or sniffly face after crying saying she didnt want to.

I told her to pose and act as if she loved it. Like she loved it more than being hit by her boyfriend that would be comming home from work at the time she was sending these.

And well, here are the pics I got. Flithy cheating slut basically. And her cuck boyfriend was sent a few of these straight after. Enjoy. Ill upload a pic of me after for keks.

any more cum pics