My sister keeps taking my things and putting them under her clothes (into her shirt/bra...

My sister keeps taking my things and putting them under her clothes (into her shirt/bra, in her pants) and laying down on my bed, almost as if to make me try and get them. I wouldn't mind fucking her. What do?

(Pic is Jade Nile)

try to get them from her and make it lead to your hard cock on her pussy through clothes

also post a pic of your sister

this

When a woman wants the Dyou give her the fucking D you stupid fuck.

steal them back, then stuff them down your underpants and lay on your back

Slowly get kinkier with her untill you're at the point of being able to fuck her.

this

Left

That pic is actually Madisin Lee

No way. You better fuck that

oh yeah you should definitely try to fuck her

it kinda looks like her, but it isn't.

Moar stories and pics

Fuck her.

If you don't fuck her, you're missing out the best thing in this world

Today she took a bunch of change that I was going to use for the bus and stuffed them down her shirt, and I fumbled around, pretending to "accidentally" touch her tits, she didn't seem to mind. I need a way to do this without making the first move, just in case.

Another pic.

accidentally put her phone in your underwear or smth

>
yeah you need to bang her
any bikini pics or nudes?

steal phone, take dick pics, return phone

don't do it

my cousin and i both wanted to fuck each other and we did...then i got disowned by my family...sucks alot, m8. just leave it be

pantie pic for proof

Do it, imagine all the possibility that could come from it... A fuckbuddy that's right next door

Why do you need the rest of your family if you're getting that sweet cousin puss?

getting? fuck no...we had sex once and my uncle and aunt filed a restraining order against me

How did they find out?

camera broken... used potato

She told her kindergarten teacher

Yeah it is

forgot to mention that, her neighbor caught us and told her parents

honestly, it gets me so upset thinking about it...should have just kept it in my pants

Dude.

hey....be careful with that edge, fag

How old were the both of you?