So b/ I need some advice

So b/ I need some advice
I have a chance to fuck this 35 year old Asian milf, but she's married. We live in a small town. Her husband is away for a week. Should I do it. Also 06 gets more pics

Go for it user,

If she is down it's not your responsibility to uphold her fidelity.
If I wasn't with the perfect woman now I would take that. Shame free Sup Forumsro

absolutely. dont hesitate

Yes.
No condom, finish inside, call her Mommy while fucking her.

OK that's what I was thinking. Ends in 3 gets more

And she already got her tubes tied so I can hit it raw

with these pics there is no way id pass her up

Just do it bro. Everyone cheats. Yolo

how did you find out she wanted you?

i'll hit it from the other side

I'm 18 btw. And she's my little brother's friends mom

Suck her dick

hell yeah that is a bucketlist fuck you dont want to pass up. you will have deep regrets

Fuck it I'll drop more

OP, this woman matches all the criteria for the female needed to create the child below. It is imperative you follow my instructions by the letter.
>Murder this woman's husband right now.
>Conceive a child with this said woman
>Once this woman has given birth begin to start a normal family
>Begin to collect CIA levels of weaponry and equipment and learn certain skills over the course of infancy.
>Every night throughout it’s childhood and infancy, display a five minute video of a brutal murder to the child to halt development of morals and remorse.
>In addition to the murder, train your child to have undying hate for pizza. Do this in whatever method you find satisfying.
>in unison, Influence the infant gradually into having undying loyalty to you.
> do this in secret, without your spouse’s knowledge of your plan.
>let 2 years pass
>murder your spouse in a brutal fashion using a pizza in direct view of your child.
(it is preferred that you slit her throat and gut her with stale pizza crust)
>leave the grid, erase all data and signs of you and your child's existence from the grid
>create a mask from the remnants of your dead wife’s face and use it to remain anonymous
>gradually train your child into a lethal assassin by teaching it to use the equipment and skills that you acquired in their infancy.
>have them wear the mask every day for shits and giggles.
>Let years pass
>continue to show the brutal murder as well as the commercial every morning and night.
> they should be 10 years old at this point
>Spay/neuter your child.
>If you’re too much of a pussy, teach them to resist sexual desires instead.
>Continue to train your now adolescent in combat and teach skills like expert hacking, social skills, etc.
>Things that a sufficient assassin would use
>Use your child to gradually eliminate all competition to Papa john’s.
cont. in later post.

06 plz

Ending in 5

how long has she been sending you pics like this. and yes please keep dropping. These are awesome pics of a hot woman

Roll

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

give her a good fucking anally

Only got a few more, started yesterday. Getting more as we speak

hngggggggg

aw hell yeah

do it

Thats a dumb rule some asshat made up to keep guys from fucking the hot women other men have taken as property. Because that is all women were to them back then, property

keep em coming bro

Rolllllllll

what kind of a fucking question is that? you're going to be dead someday, go for it while your dick still works. raw dog that shit, hope you get her pregnant. then sit back and kek at the cuck.

what kind of question is that?
FUCK HER AND LICK HER PUSSY AND WHEN SHE IS ASKING U TO STOP, CONTINUE AND SHE WILL NEVER FORGET IT

the only down side to fucking her is that you will not want to go back to young inexperienced women

Ya I'm gonna try to make sure she has the time of her life, she says her husband is shit in bed

Rollio

Break her hips faggot.

do it op, take pics for proof

you should keep dropping especially if you are still receiving. Im not going anywhere to I get to see her in her full glory.

Cum in her ass

Rolllllllllllllll

Nice dubs.

Rolling

down the road ask if she has any other needy friends who just need a short break from their husbands... get on that 40+ fuck train bro

no dont take pics. that is unless you think you need to for more sex later. But i wouldnt suggest blackmail

7 gets last pic I have so far

Rollssss

Jesus

Check'm

Do it OP.

Also, rolling

nice trips and nips

get some of that pussy. post your cock too.

This is a new kind of autism

Rollss

I'll dump anymore I get

yeah, absolutely fuck her brains out dude

A lot of guys are incredibly jealous of you right now

toot toot!

give her a dick pick and tell her you want to see her touch her pussy

Evens - Fap

Odds - Sleep

Doubles or higher - Dont fap for 2 days.

Ya I bet.

Last roll

Is she the one sending you these pictures?
If so, fuck her brains out when you get the chance.

lemme see your dick i wana imagine this chubby thing getting slammed by your young cock

but you are so inexperience, that you wont get hard, but she wont mind, cuz if her husband is asian, she is used to small useless dick

Roll

I would suck that nips

good luck.

Rolls

Inexperienced? Lol young isn't the same thing bud. Had a girlfriend for two years, banged her everyday we hungout. Then got two quick rebounds, now this.

very loose definition of 'milf' there OP

she qualifies as a milf what do you mean he has a loose def?

When you have three kids and you look like that, you're a milf

trying this hard

DO IT be a hero

you send a pic and ask for pussy?

cont.
>let 6 months pass
>this will create a fear in the U.S government who will eventually outlaw the production of pizza.
>Command child to assassinate the CEO of Papa Johns before he is executed for his crimes.
>acquire the only remaining pizza source and practice cryo-preservation on all of the pizza
>You become the only source of pizza in the entire world.
>become the kingpin of an illegal pizza dealing ring.
>use your child to eliminate any potential obstacles to your pizza dealing ring (i.e government reform, opposing pizza gangs, etc.)
>years pass
>use your power as pizza kingpin to bribe officials and representatives in congress.
>Papa Salvador (your code name) is now known as the thing (people have speculated that you are not real) who conceived a child with the sole purpose being able to control society with pizza.

take crust and then up pooper.

need more details on the situation op? How did this chance arise?

Read this^

here's hoping you get gold. I imagine she has a fantastic clean shavin pussy

Please, OP, I need you to follow these instructions.

what was the innuendo?

I'll try my best

She came up to me and said my husband's out of town and winked at my brother's grade 3 end of year assembly

Make that pussy swole my nigga

And bring a god damn camera.

She doesn't want her husband to find out, but I'll try to film some of it

Yes. She is lonely and neglected. Crack that sweet ass my boy. Trust me. Your penis will thank you.

dont mention filming right away. wait until you are already fucking before hand or it may end before it starts.

If you can pull this, you secure for yourself future sescapades.

she given up anymore goods yet?

sexcapades*

You're in a good position

Blow that pussy up my man.

Good luck ending up on forensic files

done it, only she was 50 and not Asian. got drunk as shit and fucked her all night. always gotta be careful who you tell regardless of the size of your town, I had it pretty easy cause she picked me up at like 10pm and there were no neighbors were around when we went inside. also be careful not to put anything in her trash that wouldn't already be in her house, but I suppose he's gone for a week so you should be fine.

also bonus points if you fuck in her kid's bed. cause we did that.

Dude. That sweet asian pussy is begging for the dick. Throw a dog a bone.

I can atest to the fact that older women are better at fucking and much more experimental.

Got any more pics, OP?

You should fuck her, take pics, send them to her husband, and fuck her life up because that's what cheating whores deserve.

OP is a faggot liar, this shit aint real, stole those fotos, 17 year old faggot

I like you user

OP I don't believe your shit for one minute. You must be a fucking autism if you think we'll believe this. Seriously? Show us what must be your Abercrombie n Fitch face, cause that bitch wouldn't throw herself at some neckbeard like you.