I think i fucked up bad, Sup Forums

i think i fucked up bad, Sup Forums

>talking to gf on phone
>explain to her how i think her friends are kind of..off.
>she goes beserk on me
>whatthefuckdidido.png
>she hangs up on me
>this bitch
>call best friend
>"hey bro i need some advice"
>i explain
>"just give her some time"
>"alright thanks bro"
>friend then gets in a pissy mood and says how this isn't a 3 person relationship
>try to explain that i only wanted some advice
>he then goes on a 10 minute rant about how self conceded i am
>say that i am not
>he tells me to fuck off and hangs up
>getting a bit pissed
>call best friends gf (who is my gf's best friend)
>ring ring
>she picks up
>"hey i just need some help with-"
>"STOP RIGHT THERE. SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANGRY SHE IS AT YOU"
>etc. etc. etc.
>"I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN"
>she hangs up
>try to text gf
>no response
>fast forward 2 days
>today
>they still aren't talking to me

what the hell do i do

Elaborate about her friends so we can figure out if you are being a self conceded cunt

Theres something you're not including in this. If ALL three people are mad at you then there's more than likely a problem with you that you arent realizing.

the fact that you're coming to Sup Forums for advice means theres something wrong with you and your friends are right about you. Check yourself.

Sounds like you are annoying the shit out of everyone

>Check yourself

It's too late. He's already wrecked himself!

Fucking cunts. Give them the rage they deserve.

If you come across one asshole, you've come across one asshole.

If everyone you come across is an asshole, you're an asshole.

My professional diagnosis on this situation is that you're a fucking faggot. Please travel to any Orlando gay bar, and request shots.

Most Likely you believe that you are a redpilled Realist that knows how the World works and believe you should tell everbody.

How fucking autistic can someone be to tell his gf her friends are off? Bro, that is pretending gf relationships 101.
And by the Reaction of your friends it seems that you dont follow advices and give them the feeling you are a selfrightous prick.

Please kill yourself. There is nothing else you can Do.

Life's taught me that you can't speak your mind and expect everyone to not get offended if you aren't a cute asian chick.

sounds like you're a massive egotistic faggot, OP.

Well you could start by not bringing us into it, god damn you're like the neediest piece of shit, aren't you?

OP here

when i said that her friends are a bit off, i mean that they are constantly flirting with her and getting a bit sexual with her and she's perfectly fine with it. all i really did was explain to her that i didn't like that

fuck this hoe, fuck your faggot ass friend. do better for yourself user. you deserve better. Make Yourself Great Again and kick those niggers to the curb.

dig the reaction pic

OP if you want to be the edgy guy that always tells it like it is and doesn't afraid of anything you have to accept the fact a lot of people are going to hate your guys.

Alternatively, you could change your personality and go out of your way to be nice to people, which will result in you having a wider support network and not having to come to fucking Sup Forums for advice of all places.

>Most Likely you believe that you are a redpilled Realist that knows how the World works and believe you should tell everbody.

This

Ah that's why your boy is mad too, hrs banging her like all the trees of her friends. Mystery solved.

Let's make this a reaction image thread so it at least has some value.

you sound like an attention whore

>calls gfs friends shit (on a fucking phone jesus)
>gf gets angry, hands up
>immediately called other friend
>offers simple advice
>you obviously keep talking, not taking the hint to fuck off
>he tells you to fuck off
>immediately calls YOUR FRIENDS GF (not a desperate ego faggot for sure)
>gfs friend (who you insulted) tells you to fuck off
>proceed to make shit tier thread on Sup Forums

can you honestly see where you may have fucked up, retard?

Female friends or male "friends"?

This is now a Skeleton bread.

majority of them are male

She cares more about her friends than you. Aren't you supposed to be her most important friend?

Then she is deff cheating. Sorry man. You can do better. And so can she kek

Try to Focus on skellis. We need more bone Reactions.

Oh well in that case you're fucked. If you tel your gf a guy coming onto her makes you uncomfortable an she sides with him over you, you might as well just cut your losses and pretend she never existed.

Going with this user

>all i really did was explain to her that i didn't like that

more like you're an insecure beta faggot who cried to your girlfriend about her friends making sexual jokes
you're a great boyfriend I'm sure she loves your company

BETA AS FUCK
E
T
A

A
S

F
U
C
K

Edgelord

Another fucktard. Bro wake up to reality.

You expect a Person to choose her friends over a relationship? Leave the basement now. You have been goofed.

If my gf would make me Do that, to choose, o would give her the Boot.
Relationships break, friendships are there to hold and catch you when all goes south.

I really wonder where you get all that love romance bullshit from....

There is no such thing as a male friend. There is always interest on atleast one side for it to be more than just friendship. Source: had female "friends"

I suggest to tell the bitch to fuck right off and take her friends with her. Dont go after her make her come after you. And if ahe doesnt, you dont need her.

Man the fuck up pls

This

I'm sure your so great. AIDS

And I'm sure you're below the age of 17. Face the facts that you're a beta faglord. Who the fuck calls another persons gf to ask for advice? If I was that guy and you called my gf asking for some faggot bullshit, I would be pretty pissed off and call you a bitch too.

You just went full retard bro

>PIC VERY RELATED, DO IT OP