Just turned 21

just turned 21,
if I go to a gay club, how do i get a guy to take me home and fuck my ass? lol

Op just go ask your dad. He would know

Shoot up a club

dont get shot

Offer shots for everyone

They're guys. Just say you want to fuck. They're not confusing and picky as women.

Oh shit, sooo edgy
Quit shit posting n00b, those wrists aren't going to slice themselves

Go in and ask politely. Offer a drink and have him put salt on your rim.

literally just buy one some drinks, and start hooking up, then bring him to your place

Go on grindr and surf around, less pressure than going to a gay club. Worked out well for me

>find a gay dude you like
>ask him if he'd like to spend the night together

does this sound like rocket science? clean out your butt, buy some condoms so you don't get Zika, and call it a day. you're not Arnie, so you're not going to get preggers.

lmao sis... someone in that club will gravitate towards you. it won't be hard to find somebody

I'm just nervous as shit, never did it before, but I've wanted to see what taking a dick feels like for awhile now

go to Orlando. Guaranteed penetration

69ing is fun

seriously, go on grindr. Tell the guys straight up what you are looking for, its pretty hassle free honestly. There are of course shady characters on there but they are easy recognizable. Honestly a big majority are curious guys like you that want to get blown and fuck a guy. Helps a ton if you are attractive

tell them you're straight and never been with a guy, that'll make them try hard

that will work

OP I am 21 too and recently hooked up with two gay guys after a bar one night. Was a great time but the alcohol definitely helped push me to go through with it.

anyone want greentext

>be ameriburger
>go to gay club
>get shot