How many anons are left handed?

How many anons are left handed?

I wonder if there's a higher concentration of us in our right mind here than normal.

Fuck you.

I am

Left handed fag here

I was ambidextrous but when I was in early elementary school, my cousin told me people had to be handed, so I chose right because it was most normal.
I use my hands ambidextrously now, and have been for a while, but I'm still better at writing with my right hand because of all the practice.

I have a split dominance with a left handed bias. Does that count?

how many of you guys are artists?

I fap right handed, write and draw left handed, throw right handed, and can use either for eating.

I'm studying art in college right now and I'm left handed.

Also INTP if that matters

I got my base intelligence from my father, and maybe from some fuck up in development because of poor diet or some shit, and my father didn't have very much family in the United States.
I grew up around my mother's side of family the most.
It seems like they're all stupid, but I'm also highly intelligent, so that could create bias. If they're not below-average in intelligence, then they're average.
They regard my cousin who moved out early and got into nursing early because she didn't like her mom or something like that.
It seems like she's just a bit above-average at most.
Overall, they all seem pretty normal.

Nothing like the introverted, would be socially awkward if I didn't put on a act to make me seem normal, highly intelligent, driven, motivated, talented, skilled, outstanding individual that I am.
I still hold up a vail around my friends, but I can open up just a little more with them than I do with most people, depending on the friend.

I'm a musical as well as a visual artist. Both were my hobbies throughout childhood, but I liked music more. I was formally educated in both in high school, didn't care enough about either of them to continue in college.

I don't fap, write right handed most of the time, throw right handed most of the time but not as much as writing, and can use either for eating, including chopsticks.

A good amount of them already know me when I was still more socially awkward, anyway.

yeah im left handed. so what want to fight about it?

A vegan, an atheist and a left-handed person walk into a bar.
I know because they told everyone within 5 minutes.

I know how to act completely normal, for the most part, but find it immoral to do so in a majority of my interactions with people.

My friends have a hint of who I am, even though they have a lot of misconceptions just because I didn't bother to correct them so long ago and they just end up with delusions, so I act more like myself around them and people with them, and I don't stray far from my established social group in the first place.
I don't hand out with them very much, I just have productive things to do that can be done alone, and that's more than enough social interaction for me to begin with anyway.

leave the joke writing to the professionals

My friends might think I'm into sadomasochism.
I'm really not into anything sexually.
Sure, I can role play, relatively well if I left my comfort zone, but I'm not into anything sexually.

try to not smear everything with the ink when you do it, leftie.

I dated a chubby petite girl, and stayed with her for a while, she started getting skinny over time.
Then my friends start thinking petite girls with a little chub are my type.
I couldn't give two fucks about whether or not some female was tall.
A friend of mine gets a petite girlfriend, and one of my friends starts saying we have the same taste in girls.

I'm a lefty but I do certain actions with my right hand. Over the years I've sort of tried to find a unifying theme and it seems that all fine motor movements like writing, using a fork and aiming a gun I do with my left (dominant) hand whereas all gross motor movements like swinging a tennis racket for example I do right handed.

you can't smear ink in word.

Leftyfag here.
Not an artistic bone in my body.

you can if you try hard enough

I told one of my friends about a black girl I used to mess around with. I told him about how she was a little on the chubbier side, and she wrestled in middle school.
He asked me if I liked them thick and strong.
No. I don't like or dislike them thick and strong.

brother is left handed, is an artist

I bet he prepares amazing frappuccinos

I started out lefty but now im pretty ambidextrous

> right mind
I see what you did there.

Southpaw reporting.

nah, he does office work, but he regularly does commissions for artwork, including shit like murals

With a lot of my friends, we have history, but I find it very difficult to relate with anyone at all.
Sure, they're good friends, but they're not like me.
I've met and got to know people a little, 2 people. I just know them a little. They seem to be the closest to me I've ever met in personality and interests, seemingly, but they're still miles away from who I am.

I saw one of them at a casual chill get together once. We talked a little, about common interests, caught up a little.
We don't really share interests that we'd get together to do, seemingly.
I didn't get his number, but I might see him again, maybe not.

I might never see the other one again, no idea where that person went. That person said something about moving out of the area or something at some point. Haven't seen that person in a while.

Me and my best friend are both left-handed, and were also the only people we know who browse Sup Forums.

People who share my interests and hobbies, we don't share similar personalities.
One of them, who enjoys talking about philosophy, and shares some interests in hobbies, is a bit delusional, and closed minded.
Pretty narrow in his philosophy discussion, more focused on his thoughts, he might not have even known he was talking about philosophy. He's still a bit immature, even for his age.

I'm pretty alone, I don't mind, at least I don't think I mind.

One of my friends, he liked discussion more on the educated, scientific, more intellectual side of things.
I should speak to him more.
He's also a little immature, probably has delusions about who I am, doesn't share as many personality traits with me, but we had fun.

oh meme i am

none of my friends are left handed.
a lot of my teachers have been though.

also as far as I know I haven't had a left handed coworker either.

My friends just don't want to spend time doing things I want to do, and I don't ask them because doing it often would strain our relationship.
They're also not very ambitious.

One of them is ambitious, but he's honestly overly ambitious and doesn't know how to get where he wants to go, and wants to be spiritually ambitious. I'm not even going to get started on spiritual ambition, and ambition relating to spiritualism and religious things.
Sure, humans have potential, he can do things like start a business, but he's impulsive, and a bit near sighted, and is out of touch with reality a bit.
Sure, if there is such thing as a Jesus, then maybe he could be the next Jesus. It doesn't make it likely or probable.

My friends are kind of just too normal, or I'm just too abnormal.

They also just don't really understand me, in part my fault, for some of them. Even for some of them, some of the times, they just fail to understand me.

To my knowledge, and current level of thinking I haven't met and known anyone that's come relatively close to understanding me, maybe.
I could pursue theories, but I probably wont come up with proofs.

Just how likely would it be that that one guy I talked to on the bus stop somehow had data because of surveillance on me, or that he was someone from Sup Forums, or something like that.

One time, I met a guy. He claimed to like music. We decided to try and make some music together. I was a bit uncomfortable with his attempts at creating a friendship with me, but that's just me. He put a usb drive or something into my computer one time saying it was to share music or something.
I ended up with computer problems later on. I wiped my computer clean. He later offered me his security pack or something, but I refused, I'm not installing some stuff from some guy I don't know that well.
I had other things to do, I eventually just stopped contacting him.
Is it possible he was from Sup Forums or something, and was sent to get to know me and gather information? Anything is possible.
Is it likely? Maybe not.
Do I care enough to put effort into pursuing these theories?
I honestly don't give two fucks.

Like I said, it's currently just theories to me, they could even be verging on the normal people's definition of theory, and not the more scientific definition of theory.

leftie masterrace reporting in

Congrats on being so fucking boring, that you're being left handed is the most interesting thing you can fucking think about....

Maybe I outed myself as some highly intelligent human being who could possible effect the world greatly, and therefore some organizations are watching me, to see how things could go. Maybe to try to make sure I don't build a nuke when I decide I'm sick of humanity or something.
It's just a theory, I'm not saying it's true, or untrue.
There's no hard evidence I can currently obtain from what I'm willing to do, maybe there's nothing there in the first place.
But honestly, right now, I don't give a single fuck.
There're just other things in my life that I find more important right now.

mee, & lefties are said to be more intellegent than right handed ppl. nothing confirmed yet tho

i'm
right hand is mainly for mouse

what does that say about you typing up your response then?

thread is cancer
just sayin', go fuck yourself

left hand left eye dominate but taught to do everything but write right handed. just all around fucked up

Thanks for the info

oh fuck, dude got MODED

enjoy your shortened life span

what?

ayyy left handed intp too

I'm just here for (You) ;-)

are you just upset because you have no hands?

upset because he has has sand in his vadge

I'm ambidextrous, my mother is ambidextrous, her brother is left handed and their mother is also ambidextrous.

Rest are righties.

Do you have autism?

HAHA I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW
LOOK I'M USING CAPS AND CALLING YOU FUCKERS RACIST SLURS
NIGGER SPIC GOOK FUCKERS

>he
>vadge
what? pick one, are you retarded?

I am. two of my brother are left as well and frequent b

this guy is also upset because he has sand in his vadge too

people say being gay isn't a choice but then we have guys like this who come into a thread and decide to start hoovering dicks into their gaping assholes for attention.

ever heard of a mangina?

I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING PENIS, I AM A MAN!!!!
SO WUETEND!!!

The ability to fap left handed and scroll is useful

Count me in, leftie here

I'm right handed and I fap with my left

I haven't been diagnosed with autism.
I've taken AP psychology in high school, and studied psychology for a few years as a hobby.
Using my current knowledge and skills, I could look up the diagnostic criteria for Asperger's correlate it with my knowledge of myself, and see what comes up, if you're interested.

Reporting in. I remember when I was a kid, picking a crayon up with my left hand and my mum trying several times to get me to switch hands

The only thing I don't get personally being a lefty, is how did any lefties ever have it SO BAD that they just had to go out and get a left handed mouse? If you just sat down as a kid and used the standard mouse from day 1 you'd be just at home with it as a right handed person.

lefty reporting in, being in the master race feels good man

the fuck does it mean for someone to have sand up their vag?
I've heard it, but never quite understood it.

chubby petite gf

mad about something small that only bothers themselves

Left checking in

I'm not fucking mad!!! Why the FUCK would anyone get upset about this shit?!

Lemme guess you also think it isnt gay if the penis is feminine too cause you lie to yourself alot from what ive seen so far

of course not!
If it's a she, it's not gay!
Doesn't matter if she JUST happens to have a penis.

Hahahah i love you

yay. left.

Why are you replying to yourself repeatedly with no response?

I am the BEST poster on this thread, right hand is best hand.

Same here but I am an electrical engineer major

stop jacking the thread dumbass
Go start a cringe thread

LAWD BUMP
Am I cool now?

Well, there you have it. I don't meet the criteria for Asperger's.

The thread wasn't getting bumped when I jacked it, you fucking fagot.
This is fucking Sup Forums, mother fucker. I can fucking post whatever the fuck I want in the fucking random mother fucking board, you colossal cunt.

>Go start a cringe thread
Fuck you, faggot.
lol jk
:D
You're so silly, user.

>tfw forgot image

I mean I'm right handed but goofy footed

I writ and use chopsticks with my left hand, but I masturbate and use tableware and such with my right hand.

> master race checking in.

Left handed checking in

Left handed here

kys
you are just a underarchieving boyo who thinks he is real smart
google dunning kruger effect

this is now a cringethread

I never truly jacked the thread, most were ignoring me.

Kill yourself, faggot.
I'm aware of the Dunnking Kruger Effect, if you so wish to know, and with knowledge of me, it'd be obvious I far surpassed my peers in skill.

I was better than my peers at things since I was in elementary school.

My parents and family are stupid, they can't begin to comprehend my skill, but they know I'm better than everyone else.
My teachers knew it.
I'm very much aware of my superiority.

If you truly do believe you post, it is you who should be educating yourself, pleb.

Anyways, this isn't my thread, and I've got shit to do; sayonara, senpai!

PS: I don't give a flying fuck about what some fuckers on some anonymous cock sucking image board think about me.

>Underachiever
Lol, no.

>prove it
Providing proof of my achievements could reveal to the world that I post on this shithole to vent. I like anonymity.
And like I said, I don't give a fuck about proving myself to some fuckers on Sup Forums.

That's the problem with so many humans, they give too much of a fuck about bullshit.

Left hand reporting in