Fluffy thread cont?

Fluffy thread cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sd6jD
m.imgur.com/a/alvef
fluffybooru.org/post/view/37605#search=neglect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why but sexual abuse with fluffies is just so damn satisfying.

Bump

if only these things were real

sorry if i fucked up the sizing on this, its long but beautiful.

I can't describe why I enjoy these so much and i've only recently started looking at these threads.

Wish there was more content. Especially smarty stuff I hate them.

I'd try to draw them but no drawing tablet or art skill and i'm not mspainting this stuff.

here you go. Lots of wolfram stuffs. Far as trying, lots of people do ms paint, but it's whatever, long as the story is decent no one would really care.

imgur.com/a/sd6jD

They have the patience and wrists of saints. I can't draw in ms paint/any program using my mouse. Now if this was mario paint i'd be game.

Thanks for the album i'm gonna give it a go.

if you're wondering, this is how the shitrats walks

i love wolfram, but we need something different once in a while

What DOES pizdez mean?

eh I know, but there really isn't much else. it's just an easier collection right there. if booru was easier to separate for art or finding art then yeah.

Although I've felt like writing something lately..

Oh god, Idk why but this shit is just hilarious, especially reading the fun fact.

Eh, what the hell. I'll contribute.

Next.

pt.1

pt.2

So guys, question--how do you think the United States population would *actually* respond to a Fluffy Pony outbreak?

My money is on home improvement and extermination becoming a huge, huge deal in most of the country. Especially around farmland.

the same way the us population reacts to anything, they would shot fluffies and then they would make movies about how sad were their soldiers about shooting fluffies

The majority would not support killing cute little brightly colored ponies that talk like children

please seek professional help. I don't know what your parents did to fuck you all up this bad but i hope one day you'll all be okay.

(sigh)

Anything that proves to be an economic drain or decline is going to get pushed out pretty quick.. sure just like the fluffy cannon story, people will defend them at first etc etc. but they way they go.. it'll happen at sometime. Except the company would be in a lot deeper shit then hasbio or whatever.

je, that's funny, dumb bitch

>implying that autistic image explains why you're a life-loser

Not at first, but I imagine they'd very quickly start to pick up diseases and parasites and devastate the already unstable ecosystems across the country. And then they'd cause problems in cities when they washed into sewers or started clogging back alleys because they never, ever, stop fucking and producing endless waves of babbling, shit-crusted spawn.

I know you guys have autism, you didn't have to prove it. just, get some help.

Why does she fear cum so much?

>forgetting how to read
>lol, tl;dr

You seem a little more...invested in this than any of us are. If you're genuinely disturbed while we're all laughing or scrolling with mild interest, then who's really the autist here?

Bahahaha are you fucking serious? Autism overload.

Ah, they use their legs to walk.
Thanks, detective.

instead of being passive aggressive faggots taking your anger out on drawings of gay little pony shit, why don't you work things out instead? why do you have to draw gay little mlp shit. because this is just as autistic as mlp.

It's clearly much much much more autistic.

Been a while since I've seen someone be this ass hurt over nothing.

Agreed. What I'm wondering is *how* would they push it out? Mass sterilization, engineering a disease, training dogs to hunt them, or finding ways to set up quick-and-dirty quarantines around an area before wiping them out that way?

The reason fluffies are so notoriously difficult to fully eradicate is due to the fact that they need to ALL be killed to avoid coming back in full force after a few years. If one or two hugboxers hide their fluffies like Jews in 1940s Germany and the little fuckers get out one day, they'll repopulate and the problem will grow back like some sick, pastel-hued cancer.

>nothing

don't feed the throll, i'm almost sure that's only a smartie that learn how to use a computer

Either folks get it or they don't

Just ignore and post some Carpdimes

Wait...you think I wrote all that? Fucking kek, no. I'd have gotten bored and just moved to another thread long before the third paragraph. It's been made abundantly clear that you're not looking for answers, but here's two more sources anyway: the attached pic and the FluffyPedia.

>Why do you have to draw gay little mlp shit
Because aspies like you will work yourselves into a raging froth and give us all something to laugh at. Please, cry some more.

This is no one is going to really care until they start destroying the enviroment there in. City.. well they can't really destroy that unless they mass died in some drainage and clogged up the place.

Secondly, fluffies could technically live anywhere, long as there was a sustainable food source, and even then they can revert to canabalism.

Being a small creature as well they're not high on the food chart.. lower than some of the easy food. Only thing they got going for them is there size which could get them into small places and I guess they can burrow.

Thankfully they also tend to cull themselves due to stupidity and mostly accidental deaths.

user, I'm not hurt over it. I'm just concerned for your well being. you're clearly unstable.

The fact that feel the need to defend this shit with images other people made up is a special kind of hilarious.

My fucking sides

Okay, user. Thanks for your concern. It really means a lot to me. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I tell you that we really appreciate you taking the type to type that out for us. Really. I mean it.

thanks user. maybe I can relive some of that sexual tension ;)

Not ass hurt user crying for attention, but this made me laugh.

Got a bunch of written shit ideas all clanging about and I'm not sure which I should buckle down and actually finish

Would you rather read:

>Continuation of a Foal in a can story I've already written

>The story of a small group of lone foals in an alleyway

>Foals for nummies machine being introduced to a city area

>Country folks dealing with fluffies invading their farmland

Have a different sort of hilarious, while you're in the mood.

HAven't heard of the foal in a can, but been a while since I've been to booru.

Idk, make one or several of them blind at least.

Post your suicide note.

kek

>science box straight up into weird box

every time, dammit

why can't my science box stay pure?

>Continuation of a Foal in a can story I've already written
This

>having this degeneracy saved

And this, Sup Forums, is why you should always be suspicious of anyone who virtue signals. Especially if they do it way too hard.

Ah fuck.
How fucked up does this get?

m.imgur.com/a/alvef

If you haven't seen it, get out now. Pedophilia and scat are the main theme to this atrocity.

I ain't clickin that shit, nigga.
Thank you based Dubs for your wisdom, I figured as much from Sup Forums.

please don't post that evil here

this is gayer than minions

jesus christ what is that

>concerned for your well being
>on 4chinz
nah fuck off faggot

One of my favorite concepts. Basically think mass produced, mill raised foals taken just after birth and plopped into a can with a reservoir of milk inside for them to feed on, and then all put into vending machines

Cue anything from the foals' assholes being glued shut and them filling up with shit, or the can filling up with shit, or the foal getting sick or never getting bought and growing too large for the can in combination of the other factors and dying without ever getting a single molecule of affection in their short lives

It's the disregard for the value of fluffy lives taken to near the highest level

fluffybooru.org/post/view/37605#search=neglect here's my personal run on the idea

It was originally meant to be a ficification of pic related but I intend to do that for the next

maybe he meant pizdetz which is cunt in russian

Imaginative little blighter aintye?

Has ya'll seen the latest McGonnagal update? What you think he'll do to make up for those lost 120 pounds?

I fucking lost it at the very end.

Pizza spaghetti is for better fluffy.

Im on a list somewhere now
Time to an hero