Hello. I have a question...

Hello. I have a question. Im having a bit of an issue answering it myself and i know its different for everyone else but how do you know when youre in love. how do you know what love is?

I would love to hear out anyone with more experience at life out but i seem to fall out of love every time i take a step in

You know your in love when you can't stop thinking about that person and only want to be with that somebody, Nothing else matters anymore

But what of it when it fades

Because love is only temporary, my friend.

I meant to say. Love is amazing at first but after months how do you continue to do it? Do yoh stay at a constant obsession or does it quell?

But there are so many that are in love and have been for their whole life.

you never truly know for sure. Since it is experienced only by you, no outside force can define to you what love is. You just have to pick a level of closeness and intimacy and feelings and say 'this is love for me'.

Some people say they fall in love easily. I think they've just set a very low bar for love.

Im a terrible person then because i have reached that level but i hate myself for doing it so young. I feel i am wasting my youth and i find everything i was that made me be dying as i grow. It really saddens me

True love never dies. If you truly love someone, and truly want to and will do ANYTHING for them, you'll know. True love is staying together after every fight, it's never forgeting someone, and it's never better. You'll think you love someone because they're attractive, or because you think something about them is neat or interesting, but it'll fade fast. Get to know people, men and women, and never let shallow reasons instigate who you fall in love with. If you stay single for a while, and get to know some people, you'll find real, actual, genuine love. There are billions of people, with billions of flaws, and every single one of them is eligible to be fallen in love with. Just remember that sexual attraction and love are two very different things, and trust me, sex is best with someone you really love. Maybe you'll get fortunate to fall in love with someone from the start, or maybe it'll take a while, but you will know when you've finally found it. I stress that sexual attraction and love are completely seperate, and that anybody, of any gender, weight, race, or past should be eligible to you. If you want love, you need to just wait, and you need to reach out a lot. In the end, true love is worth anything else you could ever think of.

I wouldn't say "so many." There are some for sure, but it's a rarity. Women just fall out of love. It's nature

But i am a man

When you've reached a point to where your body, your brain has produced it maximum amount of dopamine, serotonin, of all the chemicals related to love. When you have felt the happiest you ever have is when you've fallen in love. And even if you don't always feel a happy as you do at first, even if you get angry or sad, even if it becomes melancholy at times, you should never let them go.

it doesn't happen just once m8.

Doesn't even have to just be one person. I know for a fact I can be in love with multiple women at once.

do DMT, then you will truly know what love is

Is this joy though? I am weak. I am chained down i am one become two.
I no long breathe without taking in air for 2 i cant do as i please lest shes with me too. Why ? How can life be so linear?

No. I did acid today and thats what got me to thinking, dont trivialize something as seemingly profound as love my friend. The high will fade as will the knowledge and recollecrion of the experience . everything fades

You must have some bitch in you. It's okay, a lot of men these days do.

Please explain to me what makes you any more man than me we both look up at the same sky and we will both die under the same sky. You browse the same place i do which means you have an aspect i do too. If so then im sorry

You probably just haven't met your true love yet. You'll know when you find her.

you don't know 'true' love until you lose it, then you spend the rest of your life trying to recreate it

Everyone always brushes it off like that. Thank you though. Have a good day/night. I hope you find yours