Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

lemon juice

potato

Well, if theres a creator, why do you think it may be in conflict with evolution ?

9 things to do with a leftover lemon

1 Freeze it. You can freeze the entire amount whole or freeze small amounts in ice cube trays and then put the frozen cubes in a freezer proof container to use when you just need a small amount of lemon juice.
2 Lemon curd. Lemon curd is such a treat on toast and crackers. I chose this recipe because it doesn’t call for the lemon zest, only the juice.
3 Lemon syrup. Make a small batch of lemon syrup to use in beverages or baking. If you’re not going to use it anytime soon, do a little small batch canning.
4 Lemon-Garlic soup. Sounds like a great spring soup, doesn’t it? It’s gluten-free and part of a paleo diet, but you don’t have to follow either of those diets to enjoy it. This only uses half a cup of lemon juice, but you could double the recipe and freeze half.
5 Sour mix. I’ve never bought a bottled sour mix that was any good. It’s so easy to make your own with water, sugar, lemon juice and lime juice.
6 Lemonade. This recipe uses exactly one cup of lemon juice.
7 Pink Lemonade Popsicles. Fresh raspberries make the pink in these popsicles – not artificial food dye.
8 Tackle stains on white clothes. Lemon juice, salt and sun.
9 Clean with it. Here are 24 ideas for using lemon juice as a natural cleaner around your home.

I thought you self kill. Maybe god sad for jews and your mother masturbated on green timatos

Occam's Razor shows OP is a fag or these threads wouldn't exist.

>Occam's Razor
slit your throat with it

Small changes over time is a less simple explanation than a infinitely powerful and complex skydaddy who created everything in existence (except for himself, because he is supposedly outside of physics and always existed) in just a few days? How is anyone supposed to reason with someone making a claim like that?

HELLO FRIENDS

It it I, anti-bait tittie man. I have cum to you this night to fight against the forces of shitty bait with glorious juicy titties

Mah nigga

Now this is a religion I could get behind.

And inbetween. that's the fun part

Occam's Razor does not work like that, OP.

(from Wikipedia:)
"Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor, and lex parsimoniae in Latin, which means law of parsimony) is a problem-solving principle attributed to William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle can be interpreted as stating Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected..."

Fewest assumptions, OP. What is a divine creator if not a bundle of assumptions?

Those are some big bangs

oi faggot this is a titty thread. stay on topic

Who is this?

tits are good, she could lose some weight tho

I lOvr how her boob I'd popping out while she looks away and the walls

Sophie Reed Sup Forumsro

Sorry I didn't get the memo before the Captcha resolved. Also, "Knock-Knock-Knockers On Heaven's Dooooor..."

It's all good. All mistakes are forgiven before you ask the titties. for titties are good. amen

It does?
An omnipotent, omniscient motivator that simultaneously blesses and damns others is purely illogical.

If he created us without knowledge of what we'd do, he is not omniscient.

If he created us with a will to voilate,and damn ourselves in the process, his will he is not omnipotent.

A judging god is illogical.

Ergo, i believe what i want, he doesn't care, the universe keeps moving.

oi i haven't gotten to posting pussy yet. be patient my son

This thread turned out to be surprisingly good.

Falling for b8

There's more proof of dinosaurs existing than God yet according to the book dinosaurs didn't exist.

Can we get childlike empress rule 34?

You seem to misunderstand the meaning of the word "theory" in scientific terms. A theory is something for which there is evidence, which does not equal proof

We all know it's bait but we want to share our opinions and argue.

>not posting titties

I thought you said you were going to kill yourself after the last thread 404'd?

That nipple is to large.

eloquently put but you are still a retard

This. Ironically, the people NOT taking the bait are actually the people taking the bait.

there is far too much bait taking and far too little titties in this thread

one titty out? way to half-ass it. this post made me cancel my internet service

you can't science. stop trying

i respect your opinion even though its shit

he only said a creator (ie. something that made us) Not an omnipotent and omniscent god, that judges us. Read the fucking post retard

"Fluffy-Fluffy, Bouncy-Bouncy, Ultimate Titty Attack!"

titty thread, not kitty thread. understandable mistake

and so the cancer begins flooding in.

MUST POST MOAR TITTIES

But we know we're taking the bait. We just don't care. People are opinionated and righteous.

Occam Razor says that if an explanation is simple, then it must be the correct one. Evolution is a simple theory, while the "creator" was made by humans, using thousands of texts and book to try to explain that something they can not explain did everything. So Occam principle is right : evolution is the correct theory. Checkmate.

Exactly. The people shouting "bait" are the ones taking it, oblivious to the fact that it's just a way to start discussion.

My mistake. The creator is pretty cool guy. I expect he doesn't care what i do either, by extension of the points I've previously made.

(or, in this case, post titpics.)

its a great way to start a discussion about titties. thats for sure

No. There's a simple counter to this.

Which is more complex? The theory of a child trying to explain the universe, or that of a child trying to explain the universe?

i dunno about complex but whichever one has more titties is better

I bet she'd give some good brain.

In your case, this is simple. You are the child and you try to exlain things you can't understand using a theory you don't understand.