Just had a condom full of clean piss explode between my legs! I'm waiting for the drug test lady to call me back to...

Just had a condom full of clean piss explode between my legs! I'm waiting for the drug test lady to call me back to take it! What do Sup Forums?

yes

If the lady asks you why your leg is so wet, just tell her that you got too excited when you saw her.

Yes? I need suggestions quickly Sup Forumsros!

That might work but I doubt it, she's just going to make me drink water until I have to go

Ask someone else for piss nicely

I'm the only one here as of right now she's filling out paperwork to get me in to piss.

Have your phone ring, pretend it's an emergency and leave. Come back later.

>how hard is this faglord

I don't want any suspicion but that sounds pretty good thank you kind user I'll try it

When you just soked weed, than u must drink so many water as possible. It dilutes the thc substance. One of my friends did this and it worked.

Partially fill cup with water and piss in it up to the minimum should dilute a bit or you could just an hero

I've tried that and it's an automatic fail for dilution.

Also, use a plastic container next time, not a condom you animal

Yea but u gotta take b12 so your piss will be yellow or it could come back a false postive

Got someone watching over my shoulder

maybe you should have just not smoked before taking the test, retard
hopefully you make better decisions later in life

Used a large eye dropper taped by my nuts last time I had to piss and it wasn't enough to get it over the line

I smoked about 3 weeks ago but I'm pretty heavy set so it stays in my system for months.

In germany it works.

I also did it for an application for the army. You must do a drug test there, but they just give you the cup and send you to the toilet. So i just pissed a little bit in it and then i filled it with water. It worked.

This is for a powperplant security supervisor they went and go a guy outta the plant to come watch me to make sure I don't pull any sly shit

Just had my girl call and tell me she was in a wreck and they scheduled it for tomarrow thank you user! You fucking saved the day!

If odd I buy drugs.
If even, I think about it more.

Op here I'm headed home to smoke another bowl but I'd buy drugs user, it's only right to treat yourself