Damn europe fag...

Damn europe fag, you are the most advanced statal organization made of the most important and beautiful states in the world. You are the mother of the modern world.

Whats your fucking problem!? You are acting just like litigious and histerical fags! I really don't understand your dislike for the Union and your fanatic attachment for your own single state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is bleeding again

yup, seems like it does.

If we leave:
We get to set our own tariffs and quotas
No bullshit red tape and legislations from the EU
Can pay a fee into the EU to get free trade (like Switzerland)
David Cameron will lose his job
We will stop paying in Billions into the EU.

hahaha, ukfag spotted

Well, you are not really part of europe.

and we will loose about 3/4 of our funding for scientific research.

Don't worry about science, all the muzzies moving in will have ya back in the Stone Age in no time.

Who cares about your scientific research dipshit? Europe hasn't invented shit since merica came to town; so, sit back on your fish n chips eating ass and enjoy the ride. EU is just Europe trying to be important again. Lol

This is more than hilarious

The europe we know was built on westphalian principles of states acting as the checks and balances to other states powers. No one was powerful enough to exert total control, so it was in the best interest of all states to maintain the status quo.

Thr EU project tries to turn this centuries old order on its head. While its ideals suggest peace and prosperity for all, in fact there is the age old tradition of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer

Right, because the EU allows states to exert total control over each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

>you will never live in the European Federation
>you will never see European problems being tackled efficiently
>you will never see the fall of nationalism in EU member states

You are clearly retarded, illiterate, or both.

My mother is german and my father is french, but i was born and we live in italy. I know enough those three countries to say that in the last 50 years the economic condition of people are improved! I mean poor are no more so poor as some times ago. Peolpe are less rich than in the past two decades, but this is because that richness was pretty artificial, not really true, a fake.

EU is one big fat joke

>no one was powerful enough to exert total control
Which implies that this is the case now, as you described a state of affairs you like, that is now no longer existent.

I want an European federation for my sons, and i will fight for it. As an urbanist i will do my best.

I'm French and I want out too, I want a Mediterranean union instead.I can't stand northerners.

Because the pluralism and multi-culti will damn us all, because the more we act like our "smart" EU leaders in Geneva, the more we drag us to abyss under sand and homoerotica.

I can't wait to sign up for the EU army,

A mediterranean with also turkey and the whole arab world? I'd like something like that, but i don't dislike north.

That'd be so badass, we could create a Mediterranean army and liberate Pamestine, France would grow food and North african countries would supply clean electricity through solar energy.
But instead we're stuck those nazi degenerates...

Palestine* lol

As a romanboo this is like a wet dream to me

if the uk leaves the eu will disintegrate

No it won't, the uk wasn't even supposed to be in the EU.
The whole point of it was to avoid more wars on the continent.

They need us more than we need them. Britain stronk, a vote in is an act of cowardice.

You are my French, if you are a girl i wanna marry you!

Well I'm not, sorry dude.

You're delusional, the EU doesn't 'need' us at all, our farming, fishing and science sectors really need the EU subsidies though, but fuck it you daft english poofters go right the fuck ahead and ruin your country with another recession and console yourself with blocking white euro migration while the bulk will still be Indian/Pakistani.

>Oh noooo, without the EU, our economy - the strongest in Europe - will surely suffer.
>More white migrants will surely be the result of Merkel forcing us to take more refugees if we stay in
>Why change the status quo, no one has ever done it before, and we shouldn't either

t. Eurocuck

Germany warns a brexit vote to leave could cause the disintegration of the EU, well given the fact that around ten thousand EU politicians enjoy an annul salary that exceeds that of David Cameron's. This is known as the Brussels gravy train. The politicians that have been voted out of politics in their country of origin can quickly find themselves appointed to positions that supersede that of their previous held elected position, only to be doted over by multinational industries that seek to increase regulations, tariffs and similar legislation. Not only is this antidemocratic, but also it leaves European industries to stagnate in a non competitive condition that will surly worsen over time.

A brexit vote to leave is hopefully the tipping point that makes the EU come crashing down. This will fully restore the democratic process of the sovereign nations of Europe, also allowing small businesses a better footing in the global market. Shareholding millionaires of multinational industry will have to stop playing puppeteer with phony politicians. With the stemming of cheap labour from eastern Europe wages will rise, bringing competitive competition and innovation back to Western Europe.

>strongest economy in Europe

Lol you fags actually believe that? Wew lad.

0.8 economic growth since 2008. House built on sand, propped up by the EU. It will be funny to watch you toothless chav faggots turn on each other when your weak economy nosedives.

10% of Germany's income is money we give them. Britain gives Germany a tenth of the money it needs to survive. Is it any surprise that they're shrieking that we need to stay in? They're fucked without us. Staying in would be pathetic. The propaganda machine is doing exactly what it did with Scottish independence - using fear to attempt to control the populace against its best interests.
For any non-bongs in this thread:
- At the cost of the taxpayer, letters came through every door saying 'The government says you should vote to remain'
- Our chancellor of the exchequer (budget guy) has said 'If you vote out, I will raise your taxes'
- The media has gone to great lengths to portray out voters as racist bigots

They don't have to try hard to see brexit voters as racist twats, the bulk of them are, very much so. Unless we're doing that thing where we pretend that it's not racist because [insert bullshit].

Please tell me what race Brexit voters are discriminating against by voting to opt out of a trade agreement exerting ever-increasing control over member states by corporate interests and unelected politicians. While you're at it, tell me why it would be good for Britain to have to give up domestic military resources to an EU centralised military force.

ikr, with each passing day i'm losing faith, starting to kinda hate it aswell

My dear, looks like most of you know only what his country do for Europe, but not what europe did for your country and for all the continent.
Learn about the whole European policy, from ecology to transport. You will change your mind about the needs of a great union. It will win in a long term scenario.

Historically, the EU was beneficial. Now, however, it is not. It is a shitshow, and no longer benefits us in a meaningful way (aside from a handful of oligarchs and investors). Therefore, we leave. They block our every motion, we lack any meaningful voice in the Union, and stands in our way to independence. We are no longer recovering from WWII. We do not need them.

Do you have the full set ??

and you will leave scottland behind aswell as ignite the irish conflict.
the fee for free trade will be higher because you will loose your "brit discount" as the rest of the EU calls it
you will lose lots of money from european banks pulling out their moneydicks from london
housing bubble in london could burst
you will pay more and forever if you come crawling back.

what exactly is england good at except for beeing mother of taxheavens? I cant come up with any important industry we might be loosing.

Europe is fucked, we should legalize gas chambers.

bullshit! this policy only works for poor european countries.. tell me what the fuck happened to the euro then, and i dont want 76mil turks having the right to immigrate to the uk

poland and many other countries are rising to the western standard, slowly ofc but its growing

this
USE USE USE !

funny thing for a german to say

good joke mate, if england wants free trade, they will pay eu more money than before, just as norway and swiss pay a higher portion of money than britain atm

you hitting that crack pipe hard son

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

just stop crying bitches

I am all for a united Europe:

A united Europe for it's native peoples.

A united Europe that celebrates it's original ancient culture and heritage.

A united Europe, free from greedy, elites, politicians, monopolists and rothschild banks.

A united Europe, free from cultural marxist degeneracy.

Make Europe völkisch again!

you see, that is where you are wrong, it's in your absolute longterm interest to make those poor european countries rich, because
a) this way, they stay away from russia
b) this way they can invest in your country for good growth
c) this gives you a stronger voice internationally
d) this gives you an EU army, that is willing to die for you in case you get attacked.

If we leave the EU my salary will double, then I'll work remotely from abroad and retire even earlier.

funny that it seems to leave you without arguments

the uk has the 4th largest military on the face of the planet and the 5th largest economy we dont need the eu

This.
An EU army is not security for us, it is a threat to our sovreignty. It seeks to weaken our own military, and add to a force that will be empowered to coerce us.

As regards the poor countries, there atre many impoverished nations outside the EU that, with stimulation to their economy, could become less shit and thereby stop being hell holes. A prosperous country will leave its retarded ways behind as education and Freedom hits its shores. Our leaving has the potential to benefit the whole world.

indeed

I also hope England leaves.
Scotland already told they wanna stay and Wales also - so we get the parts owning that fucking oil and england is gone.

I don't see a disadvantage by kicking the fuckers who takes money and complain about everything

If you leave take the former soviet states with you we don't need your shit economy you lazy asses

I'd be all for something like the EU if it weren't such an intolerable, elitist mess. There's no way to have any realistic influence on it as a citizen, it's aloof and condescending to anyone who isn't onboard with its policies, and it's dishonest at every turn.

If the EU consistently refuses to listen to the concerns I have, then I can only oppose the EU as a whole. It's literally that simple. I'm not throwing myself under the bus for the vague idealism of people who haven't known a day of hardship in their entire lives.

>He thinks Scotland gets a choice
>He thinks Wales matters
If they had voted out of the UK they could have voted in here. They didn't. They will do what we say because we have the overreaching authority. Sucks when someone bigger than you makes decisions for you, regardless of your own wishes eh? Perhaps it was wrong to trust that the majority would act in the interest of the few.

euro fags cry so hard salty little people

>They will do what we say because we have the overreaching authority

Kekimus Maximus.

It was last time so close and they decided to stay because otherwise they would have had to rejoin the EU. No it isn't that way

Take less acid and you see how the galic part of UK hates England.

Please vote for Brexit

more people live in london area than the whole of sroteland

>if you don't agree with me you're racist

The mating call of the federalist. This is the problem with the EU. The entire structure is built on threats and accusations. Just look at how this fucker pre-empts any response with the ol' "if you explain how you aren't racist, that just proves you're racist" defense.

Like I give two fucks about being called racist anymore. You fuckers scream "racism" so much that I wouldn't even consider voting for anyone who hasn't been called racist. Because at this point it just means they have pissed off the regressive left, and that can only ever be a good thing.

It was close. They should have voted out. Out of fear, they did not. Now they have no option but to obey. On the continental stage, we will learn from their mistakes. I honestly wish they had voted out, because they are in a shitty position and it's a real shame the fearmongering worked.

What are you suggesting, that they were too afraid to vote out, but there will be blood in the streets over Brexit? Don't be a fool.

if we dont leave the eu there will be blood and their endless broken english wont stop shit

>Now they have no option but to obey.

No, the Scottish Parliament is allowed to do this whenever the fuck they want.

> because they are in a shitty position

All Oil in the nothern sea would belong to Scotland. They aren't in a shitty position if they leave - England will lose their last resources

Scotland won't care as hard as northern ireland and wales. Because those two parts need the subventions of the EU and the free market or they economy will break (or england will magically double his income and can pay by itself)

You guys gotta accept that the Empire times are over. You are a shitty country in a useless commonwealth, with almost no resources and lazy people. You are part of the EU due to your history - nothing else.

>Scottish parliament is allowed to do this whenever the fuck they want
Don't be ridiculous, it's a joke.
>All oil in the Northern sea etc.
That would have been true, and rightly so, if they had left. Instead it belongs to the UK, which means it belongs to England. Scotland is just the North but with more alcoholism and heroin.

>Don't be ridiculous, it's a joke.

no it's called constitutional right and was part of the KSZE which was also signed by england.
> cucked england signs treaty without knowing the consequences

> Instead it belongs to the UK, which means it belongs to England.

Then vote for brexit if you aren't scared. Why should you trust international right, treaties and other things if you can believe in what Nigel Farrage say how bad foreigners are.

Yack!!! I could say to your bullshit.

We as europe fags are going staight at the drama as orwell wrote.
We have only politicians who are like empty cans where the large global companies from america are peeing in side and those shit eaters spray that all shit on the citizens and making income gap bigger and bigger and bigger with again and again new and new and new law where to readjust oneself.

We have the laws what make it impossible to eat and grow healthly food, only gmo food is legal and foor what dont have any dirt inside they will cost a double to you and the average people dont have money for that and those eu bastards have tried many times that it could be illegal to be self-contained and it could be illegal to grow your food.

We have so unstraight democracy that those shit eaters never gonna leave this place and all the time they have someone new usefull idiot to role those global companies agenda. They are even so deep that they make up all the mainstream media what we have to tell us that ''OUR COUNTRY!! JUST OUR COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST!!'' when the same time that same shit rolls in all another eu nation.

EU = USA SHIT EATERS PARADICE = NEW WORLD ORDERS SLAVES HELL!

As we know.. the rich man heaven is poor mans hell. Come there and see with your own eyes if you can understand that all what glitters aint gold.

>Then vote for brexit if you aren't scared.
I will, and I'm not.

>I will, and I'm not.

Ok but remember
England is a safe country you can't come to the EU then
France won't stop the immigrants at Calais and you can't send them back because they aren't allowed to enter EU if they left it one time

> OMFG THIS IS GONNA BE FUN

Good to know that travel is literally impossible in and out of Europe at that stage, and that no one has ever travelled into or out of Europe who didn't already live there. That in mind, Calais should be no problem as it has a forcefield around it in the first place :^)