What is your greatest fear Sup Forums? Don't try and say you're not afraid of anything. What truly terrifies you? As in...

What is your greatest fear Sup Forums? Don't try and say you're not afraid of anything. What truly terrifies you? As in, the worst thing you think that could ever happen to you, even if it's very far from happening

¯\_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Bad Threads

Felling like i am drowning and closed in a tight space

Traps.

It's not that bad.

That life, although I know it, is truly purposeless and that we live for nothing.

sounds bad if you think about it, but in reality it's probably not as bad

That my brain gets so traumatically damaged as i die, so I dont get the dmt rush that sends me to heaven

You're right. I speak from exp.

globalism

Loosing my mind without feeling like loosing my mind.

telling people my greatest fears

Death.

Being secretly autistic

dying alone. but only because falling into a black hole is unrealistic.

I don't know if it's defined as a fear but I have always worried about being killed in a car wreck. The car flips and is in a ditch and I'm mangled up pretty badly. The radio still works and as I'm dying there's some kinda ironic song on. This is the last thing I know in this world.

short version
> I'm afraid of dying to a sound track

this. I have panic attacks about dying. life is fucked up man

Not being able to say fuck constantly, no i don't fear death, spider, also spiders.

Never dying

duuuuude, I got in a rollover accident to jimi hendrix "all along the watch tower"

"There must be some kind of way outta here" and BAM! it was still playing when i woke back up but the speakers were all fucked up and it sounded like back masking shit.

Humans are hard to kill sometimes though

Being old

I think any type of fear ultimately can be traced back to the fear of death. Our instincts function in such a way as to protect ourselves from whatever is harmful, thus from whatever can potentially cause our own death. But is it that bad? I guess it's linked to the fact that we don't know, nor is there any way to know, what comes after

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't wanna be listening to "knocking on heavens door" as I'm dying and my last thought to be "oh fuck me there's some irony for you"

Sporting Clube De Portugal being able to win the Portuguese league. That is my greatest fear

You ever see the Truman show? Something like that. Don't always feel that way, but on rare occasions. Also, in the same category, being watched/followed.

Memes

The only fear I have is being forced to do something unamerican to save my family.

i fear stupid people in large numbers and bulllies, because the stupid people in large numbers can change the course of history and drive entire nations to destruction, and bullies will force be to use violence to defend myself and i dont like violence

knowing that the universe is far to big for anything we do to matter.

Check'd

Well I have insectophobia because of which I can't leave the house (except during winter) so I guess that.

You should try DMT before you say stupid things like this.
There's no evidence to support this fuckboy rumor anyways.

the actual process of dying scares the ever loving fuck out of me. Like when I feel myself start to slip away and know I'm dying but can't do anything about it. The worst part is that I know it will eventually happen but I never no when. It is something that I will have to face at some point but I don't think I'll ever be ready for it. The fear itself is completely crippling though

right? I always think that things that happen to me are like this obvious foreshadowing that I'm about to die in some terribly obvious and ironic way

You won't feel yourself slip away. You will feel incredibly relaxed and then your entire identity will be gone. There is nothing to be afraid of quit being such an angsty teen and go do something cool

Some drug fanatic associated NDEs with DMT and now everyone believes it. Proves how far rumors can go..

lol I wish it was teen angst. I'm almost 30. I never used to be afraid of it. it's a recent thing. And I'm gonna bet that you don't know for a fact that I won't feel it. I appreciate the support though

Rick Strassman made conjectures about it in a book he wrote in the 90's and now everyone who has tried acid once thinks that psychedelic drugs are some supernatural thing

I fear dying alone. I'm a pussy when it comes to talking to girls and I feel like if I don't nut up and do it I'll die alone.

becoming a para or quadraplegic.
cant think of anything worse then not being able to control a part of my body

being surrounded by people who fall in love with eachother and are happy, knowing I will never know that feeling. Pretty much what's happening right now

I've noticed that an existential crisis is usually the result of some other problem(s). Have you been depressed before you started getting your fear of death/dying?

I'm not a professional btw, just want to help a fellow

"don't fear the reaper" would be comfy as fuck to die to.

The evil that lurks within the heart of all men.

Clowns extreme heights and the deep dark sea

By the time you'd be able to feel it the entire concept of you would no longer exist man. When you are dying one of the first natural processes that shuts off is the illusion of self, it's the most complex one and it malfunctions when any piece of the puzzle shuts down. That's why people can faint, for example, or have seizures, and then come back later. They don't die but for all intents and purposes the thing that happens to them while it's happening is the same thing that happens when you die

that happens to me too sometimes. I wonder why that is... maybe a guilty conscience? and we think karma is gonna get back at us or something? lol

I really hope to god you're right man

not really, life had and still has been going really well for me. It started randomly as far as I can tell. It's like the reality of it just dawned on me for no apparent reason and I haven't been able to shake the idea. I'm on meds now for it though (they don't really help either) cause it was starting to have a pretty negative effect on me

I imagine they can give a different perspective on reality, and even if they do provide spiritual experiences I don't think it could be something possible to expand on.

The worst thing however is when someone with depression or mental illness asks for help and the advice they get is

>DUDE PSYCHEDELICS LMAO

Abducted by the Greys... again.

dunno, it could be because we like to find patterns and relate things to each other

Ending up in a retirement home, not being able to take care of myself
I work there at the moment its literally the worst. Try to avoid it by all means by wrecking my body with drugs. A lot of fun and ill probably die before shit like this happens.

Police....

To get singles

terrified user?
you should be.

They can give you a better understanding of what you actually are but that's about as far as it goes. They can also make you pretty nutty depending on what you expose yourself too while you're on them.

Dementia. And something else, but I forgot.

To finaly find a pretty girl to love me only to find out months later he has a dick

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."

My greatest fear would be to see the world as completely normal, but in fact i see it completely wrong, and not being able to trust my eyes

Like the clock test on the hannibal series, if Anyone watched it.

Pic related: my greatest fear; to draw pic related, yet my eyes see a completely normal clock

I call bullshit on that

wat

Kek

It starts with your eyes everything goes black then your ears begin to ring. You feel the strength go away from your muscles. By the time you hit the floor all feeling is gone. what's left is your mind. You begin to feel like you floating as all your senses shut down. Your thoughts turn to nonsense as you see visions that at first resemble reality then turn into flashing patterns an colors. your heart and lungs stop. the last things to shut down are the primal parts of the brain. Fear is the last thing to go. If you are lucky the sporadic nature of a dying brain allows you to experience for the first time an existence without fear. Next is the greatest peace you will ever know then nothing.

czech'd

i did a dmt once too

Never done DMT but have come close to death more than once. I got to the peace part. Its undescribable. Joy beyond everything and above everything. Understanding of everything and knowledge of nothing. After that I wake up every morning to the shear absurdity of existence and for a split second I feel that peace again. Then its gone replaced by the meaningless noise of my thoughts.

i wish dmt did that for me. i forgot what it meant to be human and saw some crazy patterns that was it

Kek