Pic related

Over priced crap, might as well use an Apple mouse

Mx518
R8 me

stole it from walmart when I was 17 and thought i was cool

i still wouldn't shell out the money for one of these things

Gigabyte M6900 It's ok

g402. decent mouse

this is true for most razer tech (99%) but deathadder is legit, solid avago optical sensor (atleast the earlier versions, dunno what they do these days)
Best mouse i used hands down, 0 acceleration and prediction. Just wish it was a bit lighter cause of inertia

Steel series Sensei Raw cus I'm poor

g300 logitech
I believe that paying over 50 for a mouse is pure waste

U mirin?

Zelotes 5500 or whatever the fuck

Cheap, reliable, has a few buttons, and fits my hand comfortably

Agree with this guy.
Deathadder is the only product inbetween the 'useless/shiny/overpriced' stuff from razer. I got the 2013edition back in the day and upgraded to the 2015(?) Version last year.
Planning on getting a zowie mouse anytime soon to leave behind my razerphase

You know right

Razer Ouroboros + Madcatz MMO 7

g502

6k mmr dota2 player here from brazil

same

>my mouse sucks
Nope, it's COMPLETLY fine. Just collects dead skin sometimes. Also the scroll wheel partly melted.

Still fine.

G303

Forgot pic
Also checkem

Ayy my nigga

Mine broke.

Fade meister

no one cares

Zowies are mint dude, to be honest im sort of ashamed when people see my razer mouse cause they take me for one of those razer fuccboys. Then when i tell them to try it they conclude its shit because i use it at 450 dpi, and obviously more dpi = better mouse. Fuck them guys.

Roccat XTD Optical

I use death adder , I don't know another mouse where I can play games all day for like 3 years straight and not have my hand hurt

best in the market

Sure it is

no mouse is "best" since it is all preference but death adder is pretty fucking high tier in lots of respects

Logitech MX518 here aswell.

Fairly basic, enough for everything i need it for, durable as all hell and not too pricey.

Logitech G303, soon to own a Zowie EC2-A

:^)

Smoothest mouse I've ever had.

I play CSGO at a high competitive level GE & B+ in ESEA

Never understood why they made the shell look like fucking molten plastic

Olofmeister fade meister cyka russia meister

What exactly does it do better than other mice other than have fancy lights?

great sensor, great shell
the other shit they put on is a bonus
it does everything a good mouse should do and more

So the fact that it does what a mouse should do makes it pretty fucking high tier? Ok dude

Beats me, i would've settled for matte black all around as is the norm for mice. But i guess when your hand is on it you won't see the design anyway.

All of your mice are shit

MS shooter. It's nice. I got it as a present.

i was the guy that said its high tier
and you can buy a 2$ ebay mouse it will do everything a mouse does, fucking ofcourse, but have fun playing csgo with it.

Really nice grip, 2 side buttons are very nice to have, i turn the lights off, sensor never caused me any trouble and very consistent, can save preferences to the mouse so when you go to lans and you don't have to have the razer software installed for the mouse to work the same which is HUGE if you are playing competitively cause alot of gaming cafes / lan centers use kiosk operating systems which don't let you install any software. 1000hz polling rate is also sick as titz

Same

Ugly as fuck.

Nice mouse pad tho, I've got the same.

many people tune it down to 500 for some reason? know whats up with that? i leave it at a 1000

mah niggga, got the same

god-tier

>you can buy a 2$ ebay mouse
sudo e-blue cheap mice don't have anywhere near good sensors

not really ugly but so what, its g602 D: it's really superb for me, precision is great. as Osu!, and quake live player i can really recommend mouse.

More like "I watch mlp" tier

stop he probably doesn't know what all that means, he probs uses a $8 mouse from the 90s

xD
you wish

why the fuck do people want colorful leds on their mouse?
i'm asking seriously, because i use my mouse, not stare at it.

that was my point

preference? do people do it for a specific game?

i have the keyboard mouse and headset with RGB LEDs and its for the aesthetics, people who buy csgo skins would understand

so you can find it in the dark

i saw a lot of csgo players with it, my buddy included. I dont know, its gotta be preference but on paper 1000 should be better right? Samples twice more per second

This is solid logic for a keyboard, backlit keyboards are a godsend but i dunno, for a mouse just sweep your hand over your table its not that hard to find

Preety good mouse

maybe has something to do with how csgo translates/reads the mouse, I have no clue about anything involving the csgo scene though I only play League of Legends

comfy

i looked it up a bit and apparently

500 hz = higher perfect control / less responsive
1000hz = lower perfect control / more responsive

I feel pretty comfy with this one.

Just got it yesterday. What do you think Sup Forums?

but whenever i buy a gaming mouse, i want precision. however, recently it appears that instead of saying anything regarding technical details, mouse boxes have "65535 COLORS LED" instead. and that's it. i mean, seriously? who gives a fuck. i want to know the sensor, ffs.

Mad catz M. M. O 7

honestly though the mamba is pretty much a deathadder with pretty lights, its still for sure a good mouse

because they know their market. 15yo gamers. Blind them with shiny lights they dont know a dick about mice. Its cheaper to put a couple of leds in there than a decent sensor

looks DoA

i'm used to mx500/mx518/g500 and alike shape. my g500 broke recently, but since i replaced the cable it works fine again. however, i realize i'll have to buy a new one someday in the future. now, which one? those new g502 suck becuase logitech moved one of the thumb buttons, so that you either press that one lower, or two above the thumb. g500 has all three next to eachother and i'd rather stick to that.
so, which other mouse has similar shape and no design flaws like g502?

Had mine for years and it is still going strong. Buying a logitech mouse is buying a mouse for a decade.

Had this for a couple of years. Hasn't steered me wrong so far.

Same mouse, i fucking love it. Best mouse iv ever had.

I've had this for years.

The one op posted is like $40. Get a job faggot

Love this mouse, pretty expensive though

Best mouse I've ever had

Same

same

Agreed. I stole mine, each step pinched the head of my dick. I paid for it essentially

No, I do not Play MOBA type games. I just play a shitload of Warframe mainly.

Indeed and comes with 3 yrs warranty opposed to rarzor 2 year

Rival 700, becuse I'm worth it.

My nigga

I also use a deathadder, best mouse ever.

I know this is bait, but fuck it.

+1 for Zowie ZA - best mouse ever had