Leave the lady be

Leave the lady be....

A wild FEDORA appears.
He uses BODY SLEUTH!
It is super effective!

Fuckin'cave dwell ass fag dick sucking cockmuncher

This why Sup Forums is cancer now. Because bitches like this posting stupid shit trying to be funny.

Get a fucking life.

fite me irl

Actually had myself a good chuckle, cheers OP!

nice dubs

For your health

Some people. 9 year old French Cucks

I wish I was French.
I'm fucking 14 this year douchebag

u trying to bait, huh?

FBI Incoming m8

Fuck you
Lanky motherfucker

Bring it, I run from the cops all the time

M'gentleman, m'lady doesn't need your help. M'lady is a strong womyn.

-untips fedora-

Says the guy holding his fucked up and probably not fullcontact-secure sword at crossguard because the hilt is too short for two hands? That faggot looks like one reason why longhaired people with black clothes and boots are viewed as a bunch of violent posers, go pose with your blade up your ass or sacrifice yourself to satan or whatever, just remove your walking shitstain from my community.

You just cant handle the legendary skills...

You're just jelly.

No skill can make up for that sword, it's fucked up from the pommel to the blade

jelly of?

I did extensive research and testing with this blade so i know its great

you're jelly of the face that he can pull of this school shooter look and you can't

Research in full contact combat? gr8 b8 m8

>school shooter look
I'm from europe, what is a school shooter look? I never met one.

This is some pretty funny b8

Just fcing with ya m8. I know its an SLO.

As edgy as this may sound, the blade is sound( besides those... Downward facing spikes? Won't even get into that.) but the hilt is too short to compensate for blade length, the pomel... There is no pomel. The guard is thick, ribbed and rounded...
> inb4 le edgy fag knows about swords

Would you like to repeat your self? Or just stay as dumb as you already sound?

The spikes were what I was meant when referring to the blade.

Also I likely don't know as much about blades as you do, but I've been swordsfighting for about half a year now, so I'm probably getting into "edgy fag knows about swords" territory as well.

I just said I never met one. There was one relatively near where I live a couple years ago, but I wasn't affected. I just wanted to make a joke about shootings being not as frequent here (pic related)