Me, ausfag here

Me, ausfag here
First time posting
Started growing beard nearly 2 months ago after I broke up with my girlfriend
Beard started looking real good but now is starting to get messy (pic related)

Im about to head to Europe to go live in Sweden for a year... What should I do Sup Forums shave/trim/or leave it alone?

Nice dubs I would trim it

how short though?
like in this one?

Yeah about that I would say

Timestamp faggot

Dont know why i need to prove this pic is current but meh
beard looks worse in this pic too

I think it looks good OP, if you trim it that short your face seems to look squary, side ways anyway from the picture

also most girls find a stubble-like beard more attractive than a fully grown one. But some also prefer a little inbetween, you look good imo

Checked
You gotta push through the messiness to the point of awesomeness

I'm gonna get my hair cut soon after my final exams... maybe ill wait till then to decide?

Timestamp is so we know you're not shit posting
Now we know you're not, you should trim your beard
Your face looks like it's covered in a ranga's pubes

Whats wet, hairy, smells bad, and has dicks go in and out of it?

your mouth you fucking cunt

Kek

Your beard is great.. the rest of your face looks like a pussy thst been gang banged by 30 large nigerians (no offence intended ).. my advice would be to stop being such a little whiney bitch

What haircut do you plan on getting OP? Also after seeing the picture with the timestamp yeah I think it does look a little too much from the sides, from the front you look amazing tho nohomo

checked and here's whats up with the beard, can't comment on the hair cause I'm not a faggot.

>thing about having a good beard is not to trim it
>don't trim, till it gets way long, for me it's 2 months, my beard game is stronger than yours
>even then only trim on the sides, and underneath and behind your chin, otherwise it will look like you have a double chin.

You gotta let the shit grow more, if you are going to trim, just hit the sides of your cheeks to make your face look more flush, let the chin grow out longer. Even it out if you have to but don't go nuts.

source: beard fag

yeah OP this makes better sense, your sides are getting too "ew" for me, I think you should trim the sides but keep the chin a little

Something similar to this hair cut
this is what I usually fallback on

pic is about a year old btw, thats why I look like such a fag

agreed, it's making his face look kinda round, I think it would better frame his face if it was a little neater on the sides. Chin needs to grow out more though.

Whats the difference between a joke and 2 cocks.. the Ops mouth can't take a joke

>sweden
let it grow, the local religion would love it

Exactly what I though when I started growing it, the chick who is going to me my housemate says I should keep it.\

Ill wait till after haircut then ill post again

grow it out the Muslims respect a good beard

Op Kill yourself

Always trim brother. Trim and groom.
Tired of all these fucking Duck Dynasty looking fucks everywhere, hairs fucking sticking out in every direction. A good looking beard requires care and maintenance.

Normally it does have more care but have been sick so whatever

Honestly, it looks okay man. Trim the stragglers, wax once a week, and brush daily. Watch your manliness manifest itself onto your face.

You've got a bit of a baby face though, so not sure if a beard is right for you.

Wax? wtf do I wax?
Reason I thought beard, or at least stubble is best is because I have a baby face.
I look 12 without any facial hair

oh finally a thread that's not any of this:

ylyl, rekt, trap, you've been visited by the, roll, dickrate, faces of Sup Forums,...

just for that, I'll bump
no contribution tho

Take your comb, put some of this shit on it, and brush it through. Helps to keep the hair supple, which in turn keeps it from becoming unmanageable. Been using it for years.

Get a haircut instead.

If I do decide to keep i'll have a look for something like this, is beard shampoo worth it either
going to mate ;)

Definitely. I use a brand called Zeus. It's worked well for me anyways, give it a try.