I know Sup Forums is frequented by many retards so I just wanted to see if the subgroup who finds breast feeding...

I know Sup Forums is frequented by many retards so I just wanted to see if the subgroup who finds breast feeding "disgusting" could explain why?

Everyone seems to like tits; most people seem okay with babies. Why is the combination disgusting?

I don't know either op. It's the one thing they're actually meant for and then people go apeshit when some chick uses them to feed her child...

nobody wants to see your parasitic baby latched onto your udders in public, fag

because im not allowed to...i mean....shes got two.

Projecting.

Greetings retard:

You seem to be saying you don't like babies because they are parasites and tits because they remind you of nonhuman udders. It's not unique to breast feeding itself, then?

I don't mind breastfeeding in public, but at least cover it up a little.

This is to an explanation as "I know you are but what am I" is to a retort.

Your retardedness is, however, appreciated!

>retard

nice argument. if I wanted my comeback id wipe it off your mothers chin.

any way, im sick of people who think they can do whatever they want and not care about making people uncomfortable...if you got feed your little pissant then go home and do it...not it in a fucking restaurant were people are eating. jesus its not that hard

it's hot

Common opinion. But why? Do you find breasts visually offensive in general?

the combination doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that they insist on doing this at inappropriate times, like... when you're sitting at the same dinner table with them. Masturbation is "natural" too, but you don't see me doing that in public.

Why does it make you uncomfortable?

Now we're getting somewhere. You think it's an intimate act, and that intimate acts should be done in private.

That's getting reasonable...sorry no offense

Does it also disgust you when couples kiss in public?

faggot joke stealer is a faggot.

I'm with this guy. A lot of people find buttholes attractive and appealing and taking a shit is very natural, but I don't do it in a public area or at the dinner table.

What's so strange about a kid eating in a restaurant?

never did I say it was "disgusting", just that it's inappropriate for the situation. public display of affection is considered inappropriate.

I don't like breastfeeding purely because now my wife is 24/7 whipping them out and they're off limits to me. Fuck having babies. Ruins your relationship with your wife

Ravioli ravioli gas the jewiollis

I generally find them offensive. I'd just rather they cover it up so people don't stare or get mad.

Because babies generally belong to land whales and niggers

Also 'retard' was not an argument, it was a salutation. What followed were questions. You can tell questions a part from arguments because they will end with a question mark (?). Arguments are statements that will terminate with periods (.).

Sincerest apologies if if that last part looked too much like a breast. Did not mean to trigger you.

And why is it that breastfeeding makes you uncomfortable?

Generally don't ** my mistake

Fuck off shills

Because I want to put my cock inbetween them

That's the answer to question "should everything that is sexually stimulating be displayed publicly?"

It is definitely interesting that you compare a mother feeding her child to taking a shit. If those behaviors evoke similar feelings in you, then I can definitely see why you would think breast feeding is inappropriate.

what are you 12? upset you can't suck your mums teats in public?

i have no problem with it....... just dont get upset if i stare

So it makes you horny. But does it make you disgusted/angry? Because you can't?

It's natural, I could care less where you do it.

That being said I would probably stare at another woman doing it. Nothing they can do about me saving it for the spank bank later.

>could care less
So you do care?

I'm a year old 28 real-life homofag. I give zero fucks about breasts. They are sacks of fat hanging from women's chests. Babies are little blobby parasites, who I want to murder if they cry for extended periods of time, but otherwise do not offend me.

Just trying to understand why others lose their shit about something I barely notice occur.

I would like to see a woman breastfeed. If I had a woman though I would not want her to breast feed though because I don't want people to see her tits.

It's not up to me where a woman decides to whip her tit out and feed her child. That part I could care less about. It doesn't bother me and I'm not going to make a scene about it. Do as you please. But I will stare and I will smack the monkey to that image later.

Becuase it's incest, and incest is bad, women shouldn't be allowed to abuse their children.

or you know, you could feed your baby with a bottle and if your anally retentive you can put breast milk in a bottle and use that....

but nooooo, women have to be special little princess snowflakes

Don't have kids please

next time I'm masturbating in public (while making sure everyone can clearly see my penis) don't you fucking dare interupt me I'm making a protein shake that I will eat later when I get home :^)

The wife usually breastfeeds in public, we get people giving disgusted looks etc but it doesn't bug me because I'm usually having my lunch on her left one.

Only if you insist.