If your longterm girlfriend would be gangraped by a bunch of refugees of north african appearance and she wants to keep...

if your longterm girlfriend would be gangraped by a bunch of refugees of north african appearance and she wants to keep the child would you marry her and be a dad to the poor kid?

She wouldn't have been raped to begin with because she wouldn't have been supporting the cause. And if she didn't want to abort that thing, then no. No.

>asking for a friend

>raising a that isn't your own
>raising a baby niglet at all

>letting herself get raped
>keeping the nigger baby

How much of a cuck would you need to be, to do that. I mean really...

I'd take the niglet to Disneyworld and hang out by the alligators...

Aren't the north Africans more like sand niggers (Arabs) and sub Saharan Africans more like niggers? I'm curious about that anyone?

id be flat marrying her to my child let alone an elses

no

/thread

who cares its all the same shit

Nigger, what?

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but I'm not raising your bastard child Ahmed.

I would leave her just for being around the refugees in the first place. Then I would be sure to call her and laugh at her for getting raped by them and tell her that she got what she deserved

why?
refugees are cool

They are a bunch of brainless, uncivilized parasites. They ruin everyone and everything around them

speaking from experience (ex was knocked up by some nigger and she claimed she didn't know until two days later what happened and I left her straight up)
My answer is no, as 'gangraped' is female slang for I don't want to admit I fucked a bunch of refugees

this makes me insanely happy

fill a punch bowl with this shit at a baby shower

also a conviction of multiple murder. better not get caught

I agree, that was beautiful

She would disappear, along with the child and refugees responsible.

Why would she keep the child? If the degenerate somehow formulated the idea of keeping a rape baby, I would leave her for being a mouth breather.

If she was truly raped, sure. But I would raise him to be the nigger-hating-est nigger who ever niggered.

TOP-FUCKING-KEK