One week to go Sup Forums! Which way are you voting?

One week to go Sup Forums! Which way are you voting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope we stay. Gonna vote to stay in

Dubs, i agree.

Amerifag here.. could you explain this?

Kill yourself shitskin shill, anyone with a brain will vote leave

In the UK we're having a vote next week on whether we should stay in the European Union or become an independent country again.

Out out out.

Aus fag here, I second this

they did not even change their money to euro while in the eu, i dont see what difference leaving or staying would make.

Who gives a fuck, all of Europe is gonna be the new Middle East within the next 10 years, if that.

Either way, you're all fucked. Enjoy your IEDs, yuropoors

ok, What is the point of leaving the European Union? why become an independent country?

Voting out, makes more sense to fucking push everyone else of the boat and grab the last life boat.

The UK leaving the EU, will evolve to a break down of the EU therefore the European system that we know today will cease. Perhaps WW3 if the russians take advantage of this tense situation. God bless you all.

They make 55% of our own laws and we cannot make there's as it is made by a "Unellected" board of European people run by the Germans. We barely run our own country anymore.

Dodge migrants quotas lol.

cos the EU is taking all of our money and fucking us over, plus sending all there good for nothing peice of shit immigrants

No offence but the russians are not stupid enough to kill themselves over something so petty, maybe ISIS but even russia isnt that stupid to be Muslim

didnt know that, well then vote to leave eu if its shit in there.

fuck EU, FUCK MERKEL, FUCK HOLLAND, FUCK BRUSEL, FUCK FUCKFUCFKCUFKCUFK and FUCK DONALD TUSK!

American here. I would vote leave. Being in the EU seems to me like being Germany's bitch. They are trying to absolve their past sins by accepting refugees. Fuck them. They are ruining europe. Britain doesn't need to accept refugees because Germans want to feel "morally right" now.

Well if you go on historical statistics, countries have always done better as independent countries.

America - got independence from Britain and became the most powerful country in the world
Britain - had the largest empire ever when independent
Japan - went through about 300 years of pure isolation and became extremely advanced because of it

Even now, in the top 10 economies in the world there are only two countries from the EU - Britain and Germany. Germany practically own the EU and so really Britain are the only normal EU country with a strong economy hence why people think we should leave as they're tying us down from our potential.

That's one thought. Another is to say we're a pretty damn small country. Yes Japan are about the same size and the 3rd largest economy in the world but they are also massively self-sustaining whereas we rely highly on trade so really depends on the perspective you take.

At the end of the day, no one really knows what will happen if we stay or leave.

What? Because the EU is a highly corrupt gang that wants to drag the UK down to its shit level.

It's not the UK's responsibility to keep all those other shit countries full of entitled subhuman scum afloat.

i'm german, and nobody i know gives a single shit about feeling morally right.
it's all the fucking politicians and since most people ALWAYS vote the same partie it never changes. civil war when?

If you think the EU is just about what currency a nation uses you are so ill informed that your opinion is totally useless.

I started out as an Inner, I genuinely thought the EU would be a force for good, not just in the UK but right across Europe. Sadly this has not come to pass and the EU is now the anchor that drags Europe down.

The EU has spectacularly failed to address its one €uro-crisis and has done absolutely nothing to effectively address the Immigrant crisis - in both cases all it has done is kick the can down the road and hope the problem goes away.

The CFP led to millions of tons of wasted fish, dangerously declining fish stocks and the environmental rape of the North Sea, and the decimation of Britain's fishing fleet.. The CAP has driven food prices up, seen disgusting levels of waste, and added hundreds of "food mile" to a typical weekly shop - so increasing environmental damage.

I could still be convinced to vote In. But I would need:
1) The EU to demonstrate that it understand the concerns regarding the Free Movement of people.
2) The EU to demonstrate that it understands the concerns regarding the ongoing migrant crisis.
3) The EU to demonstrate that it understands why much of the European electorate in concerned about the ongoing and increasing democratic deficit within the EU.
4) The EU to demonstrate that it is willing to manage the €uro with the whole of the EU in mind, and not just care about German exports.
5) The EU to stand up to the financial technocrats that have raped both democracy and sovereignty in Greece and in Italy.
6) The EU to demonstrate that it cares more for the Rights and Interests of its citizens than it does for the interests of "the market".

If that does not happen I will be voting Out. based on who I talk to at work etc I would imagine its going to be around 55-60% Out and 40-45% In.

That's every country lol.

The choice of leaders are shit, you have to vote someone in so just vote the popular one.

I hope you lot leave. I want to see the EU crumble for the failed project it had became. And of course because it will create a shit storm amongst all the politicians. Not just Britain, but any normal EU country.

i'm pretty sure merkel won her last election though.
no way anyone would be retarded enough to vote for her again.

#AngelaMerkelFTW

E.g. Last year she goes "Britain is shit, look at all the migrants we're taking, take more migrants Britain"
1 month later - migrants cause terror in Germany
Angela Merkel "we're closing our borders"

GTFO

Completely Agree

Why the fuck are you having a go at me? Where in my OP did I say I want to stay or leave?

This is mainly a post for discussion and allow people who are still undecided (still about 20% or people) to get more insight for next week.

Get the fuck out of northern Ireland you British cunts

If Europeans want UK privileges, then they better get British nationality after a 4-year period test living in the country. The Irish better agree with us, after we build a real border between Ireland and North Ireland. The German Empire that you call European Union has been poisoning the United Kingdom since Day 1. There's not much to add to this discussion. UK OUT!

But what about all the fucking packie fucks? It's alright getting rid of the European scum but it doesn't solve the problem that we're still gonna be stuck with these dirty 3rd world terrorists.

i think he just wanted to tell you that he is voting to leave the eu.

>other countries full of sub humans afloat
>meanwhile in the UK

Hahahaha nice one Ahmed

How about you get out of Britan you Irish Cunts

>We barely run our own country anymore
That's not the EU's fault entirely. You should have never allowed as many Arabic and African immigrants as you did. You should have never elected so many leftists as you did.

This is so true.

EU = German Empire

I planning on voting out but the main thing I'm scared about is the IRA starting up again...

We have said we would let around 3,000 immigrants by 2020, We are limiting the amount that come in, the problem is the Illegals

leave. gone through the pro's & con's countless times. This countries future needs us to leave

!

The sad thing is ever since the British Empire collapsed patriotism in the UK has been plummeting.

Just look at America in comparison. They love their country. Flags on every home. American propaganda everywhere. Everyone wanting to stay in America.

Britain is so multicultural now that no one cares about our culture and heritage anymore. It makes me really sad as it has just made our country a horrible place to live as no one is happy.

Now by all means I don't want the British Empire to start again but I want to get our patriotism back again. Just look how happy everyone was for the Queen's birthday last weekend. I'm hoping leaving the EU will bring that back and people will be proud to say they're British again.

u best be trollin, nigga

Its close however, we dont say inchs a lot, mainly meters or CM or MM or Um so forth, Pint's yes Yards no Foot off and on. Acre not really unless in the country, Mile yes but only when working out distances not the math with them.

Don't care because i don't live in that shit tier country anymore.

You should leave this sinking boat before it's too late

'cus I'm not a fucking moron.

Shut up you idiot, nationalism is retarded, it makes no logical sense.
I'm not even some liberal faggot who believes in multiculturalism, but nationalism is just dumb.

I'll stay out of this debate, if you stay out of our gun law debate.

Quick Poll:

How many people want to leave because they hate either David Cameron or Angela Merkel?

Wasn't UK and France the first ones packed full of sandniggers even before refugees flooded Europe? Also Germany with its turk niggers.

Liberal Faggot detected

>Even now, in the top 10 economies in the world there are only two countries from the EU - Britain and Germany

France, Italy too u dumbass

Way to prove your rationality.

Leftists? Like David Cameron?

Eurabia, formally known as Europe.

Official language: Arabic

Official religion: Islam

Government: Caliphate

Capital: New Medina (London)

Origins: Beginning in 2014, the leftists of England and the rest of Europe chose not engage the wise and all-powerful ISIS on the battlefield. This played perfectly into their hands. Under the guise of refugees, these brave jihadists began to invade and occupy former infidel lands. It was at this time that former England sought to leave the former European Union. However, they remained and was forced by former Germany to accept greater numbers of refugees. Had former England left the former EU, our path to victory would have been much more difficult. By the will of Allah and their sheer numbers, they were able to topple the infidels by July of 2017. Thankfully Big Satan (America) elected Hillary Clinton as president. In order to not appear islamophobic (and after a sizeable donation to the Clinton Foundation) America did not get involved and Allah's will prevailed.

honestly its Nationalism that leads to situations like Hitler,Stalin,Mussolini,Mao Tse-Tung so rethink Nationalism its gotten people who shouldn't be in power in it

Every fucking weekday a schoolchild in the US pledges allegiance to the flag before they start they're day. Fuck US-style patriotism: I don't want that kind of shit here.

Paying millions of pounds to sell out your country to unelected beurocrats, lose power which has caused the EU to dictate a large amount of your laws, not have a say for yourself at the world trade organization, and have an open door immigration policy to millions of people who could earn benefits just by landing on your soil for a few months with no education whatsoever.

YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED IF YOU DON'T LEAVE.

Have you ever thought for yourself? Or just parroted conspiracy bullshit from stuff you've seen from Fox News?

youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI

*West and Northwestern Europe. South has always been niggers. Guess it's time to move to east and chill with Czechs and Polaks.

Leave/Stay will make no changes to immigration. Leave are just hammering at the subject because they know their supporters are fucking racists who wanna hear that shit.

Unpatriotic fools like you are the reason the west is such a degenerate place. Pride and devotion to ones country is a requirement- There is no room for mixed loyalties, and those who would abandon their country. Die in a hole.

Gerfag here. Would vote leave if I could. We don't own the EU. The bureaucrats own the EU and Germany is paying for it. Gerexit!

>>s picture describes it perfectly UK is Europe's bitch getting penatrated. :D Either way i am voting to stay in.

Leave

They voted to be British in the 70s.

We're fucked either way but I sure as shit don't like the idea of a Boris lead Tory party running this country unregulated. I really struggle to believe that the main figureheads campaigning for Leave are doing this for the benefit of anyone other than themselves.

What is uranium one?

Dexit. Also, Nexit from the Netherlands!

Fucking
Kek

For those of you saying "leave", can you give any legit reasons that would actually benefit your country?

I do.

>Or just parroted conspiracy bullshit from stuff you've seen from Fox News?
You people are a broken fucking record. It's still better than getting your news from a comedy channel.

Independence.

They can say they are free and get fucked. But at least they get fucked as they think they are free. Lol. They claim pakis, but they had 'em even before crisis. They think that paying benefits to immigrants is so bad, but most of the immigrants actually work and pay more taxes back on it, that will draw them away.

I mean, EU is fucking shit, but it's still better for the UK to stay.

I also barely care, it's just my idea and I don't live there.

You how your Declaration of Independence includes offences by the King? Well some of those same offences are why we're having a referendum:

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world: (we can't sign free trade deals on our own)

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent: (they set minimum VAT levels)

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences: (victims of the EWA)

He has plundered our seas

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. (Cameron's failed renegotiation)

And how does that benefit the UK?

EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT!

Can control our own borders, better economy, cheaper trade within UK, MUCH easier and cheaper to trade with other countries. You could google this for yourself you lazy git

>cheaper to trade with other countries.
How does this make sense? Also how big can your domestic trade be? You're just a bunch of inbreds on a island.

In other words, vote Leave, Britain! Lets run our own country!

If Americans, Ausies, Kiki's and Canadians can just about survive without joining the EU, so can we!

If you don't live here then don't give your opinion. OP asked for those who are voting

I going to vote for trump

How does letting Africans give the unelected EU commission it's law making powers? They're unrelated

You dont have the balls to leave this party! Once Great Brittain was really Great, but now?

britfags pls leaf

I don't care, but inbred fuck. Import some dentists before you open your shitbreathbox.

I was on the fence but now I'm all in

I gotta give a small speech about it. But I seriously don't know what information I should give. Probably just going to go through a bunch of different articles and summarize them.

Hope you guys vote leave and the EU starts falling apart or goes back to what it was supposed to be.

>all of Europe
probably only from the iron curtain west. Eastern europeans actually have a spine.

>Well what kind of country is the UK?
>An Importing country.
>Compare us to Germany since they're the biggest country in the EU.
>What are they?
>An exporting country.
>Who does the UK leaving affect the most
>Germany.
>If they mess with us, we stop buying their cars etc. they lose £billions from lost trade.
>They have to make deals with us to trade.
>We get deals we massively benefit from.
>We become stronger.

I'm an Irish and I want to know, what are the main arguments for and against and how will it affect me?

The EU took away the Great of Great Britain.

Leaving the EU will make Britain Great again!