I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget that just like any of you we are not perfectly religious, we all have our flaws and vices. You don't need to go to church all day to be Christian. Same here.

I'll answer trolls within reason. I'm genuinely interested in sharing some views, dispelling some bullshit and I have no problem with admitting some faults.

not interested on thread but do you have moar than just that pic?

is the pic you? if so, timestamp.

It's 2016 and there's a lot of information out there, why do you ignore it?

Do you think you will ever be able to not believe in Allah?

Do you find lying to kuffars as easy as breathing?

Why did you 9/11?

why not become atheist ?

All abrahamic faiths call for death of homos.

Chistianity has become westernized so we don't have to worry about this in any country

Islam is not westernized. In Islamic countries you will be put to death and most support sharia law (advocating for these deaths). Thus anyone from the middle east is dangerous, most support this barbaric acts even if they don't go out and do it.

Judaism is the minority of these two and has been westernized.

how/what are you going to suicide bomb?

just curious

Yeah I'll be posting them

She's a famous Disney star, lurk moar.

I am a scientist, so I do not follow the doctrine in a very backwards sense. I disregard most religious stories as rhetoric and pull away some basic messages that still apply today.

Allah in Islam does not have a shape. He is as he is, which was told to Moses in the Torah, Bible and Q'ran. Of course this just means that he is everything all around us, he is all that is. Why not think of him as energy, the breadth of all life.

No, I tell the truth mostly. I'll lie to girls sometimes to make them feel prettier than they are. But, that's a little white lie. I'll lie to my supervisor telling him I'm working when I'm on Sup Forums sometimes too.

I didn't, I was a child. I also can't stand terrorism. It's the stupidest response the Muslim world thought up to continue the war.

What do you think about Mohammed being a murderer and a pedophile?

Religion is for assholes, why would you believe anything as stupid as an "higher power" when there is no proof of it…just because some guy wrote a fantasy book?

It's hard to say that God most definitely does not exist. Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists. Let's say being agnostic is more reasonable. I am closer to being agnostic, I like to think for myself and adopt the parts of the religion that benefit me.

I also grew up Muslim, so it's also a cultural identity, not just a religion.

True, all Abrahamic faiths call for the deaths of homosexuals.

You cannot compare developed nations to those who are living in mass poverty.

Christian nations which are poor like Uganda, Nigeria, and all the others across Africa stone and light gays on fire. The same as they do in Muslim countries. Jews also have a hatred for homos, they only have 1 country which is relatively open-minded. However, not long ago there was a knife attack on a gay pride parade in Israel by an orthodox Jew.

All religions need to open their hearts to people who are different than them. All people who commit acts of murder for religion are wrong in doing so. Especially in the case of homosexuality, where it doesn't affect you whatsoever what they are doing.

Not happening.

I didn't know ex president Bush was a muslim
Thanks for the update user!

>"I'm a muslim"
>Posts naked western celebrity

Lol, no you aren't. You're another faggot who's trying to be edgy and hip and "practice" their religion of "Peace."

Neck yourself you fuck. You're the disgusting trash that's ruining the world.

so you are pretty far away from the dogmas. but what about all the other people that doesn't do that, wouldn't dogmas in a society just be in the way for rational arguments and actions. your promotion of islam by being openly a muslim is the same as wanting these dogmas to exist. most people will not think about god as just an energy and disregard all the other "facts" when you are saying islam.

What's your ethnicity? And where do you come from?

>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists.

Utter shite. You fucking moron.

atheist and agnostic is just the same thing. most atheist doesn't say they can prove that god doesn't exist, they just say its improbable. Since why would islams version of god exist and not some old norse mythology god or greek or any of the thousands choices. you are basically atheist towards them.

>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists
You're clearly not a scientist. That's not true at all.

How about saudi or any rich gulf countries? They have resources and clearly rich. Why are they still going backwards?

If this is you, setting all religion aside, everyone is equal and beautiful.
You are hot and attractive ;-)

You might be the first person on the internet who actually understands the difference between gnosticism and theism. You get a gold star

No its not, do people still believe this shit?

People always ask this one without considering the era in which Mohammed lived. Let's address them separately.

Murderer, as always the Middle East has been in constant war. War brings bloodshed undoubtedly. I think we should evolve as humans and find real solutions to problems without sacrificing the lives of the poor n the process. However, Mohammed didn't agree and he perpetuated war. However, he did put in place rules to war, rules that are very similar to those that were later adopted in Western nations through the Geneva convention. He disallowed torture, rape, pillaging, genocide and many more. I can compile the whole list if you care, it's online though. Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.

Pedophile, I am assuming you mean because of his late wife. Agreed, she was way too young for him bro. But, just 3 generations ago, all across the world (including Europe) marrying at 13-15 was normal. Today, that doesn't make much sense. Also, marriage does not mean sex in Muslim cultures. Many people are often wed as children because they will be joint later in life. If he did have sex with a 9 year old, I think he shouldn't have, if she was old enough to be married by the times standard then I see nothing wrong.

What is a "higher power"? In Islam we don't think that God is a man in the sky. He is all that he is. Which is also in the Bible and Torah, because that's what he told Moses. So all that surrounds you, and all that is, is God. I think that is reasonable.

>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists.
you don't need proof to discard a claim that has nothing supporting it.
>You cannot compare developed nations to those who are living in mass poverty.
you can.

you just can't compare people that actually follow a religion to those that just pretend they do.
>All religions need to open their hearts to people who are different than them.
they'd have to discard their entire 'holy' book.

doesn't matter what you think. in this tread from now on atheist and agnostic means the same. having a name for someone that can prove that god does't exist, does't make any sense at all. since its not possible. you can still make claims about its probabilities though, like a rational belief system can be defined to be mathematically rigorous

Fuck the fucking sand crab nigger religion. It's quite obvious that it is keeping you in the stone age.

Okay, so youre one of those, in the universe as it exists to you, its a claim to say he exists.

In my universe theres been nothing to compel me either way, but its just as much a claim to say there is no god as it is to say there definitely is a bearded wizard in the sky.

Both are claims

>Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.
no just niggers and sandniggers.

there's next to zero white muslims, there's next to zero asian muslims.

>inb4 turks are asian
they're sandniggers in denial.

What you think or what i think dont really have any consequence. But sure go ahead and ignore dictionary definitions of words.

>so youre one of those
'one of those' meaning an actual scientist.

>its a claim to say he exists.
no it's more of an idea.

theories have evidence supporting them, claims have authority supporting them.

you have neither.

>d
Are you fucking retarded? There are thousands of white Muslims...

There are a lot of Asian Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines...

Dont lump spiritualist Christians with your nutbar zealotry. Christ taught that the only difference between gays and heteros is maturity. To be considered a man in abrahamic religions you must take a wife, otherwise in the eyes of god you are still a child. You seriously think god wants you to kill his children? He wants them to be taught, loved and nurtured so that there is hope for their physical freedom from sexual sin. Oh yeah and who are sexual sin against by the way? God? Society? Fuck no its against the self. Anyone who would call themselves Christian and advocate such prejudice is just the kind of person who god would forgive me for destroying. Al-habar to your ignorance witch

I think its a bit of a misnomer to say that they mean the same thing, but rather that they are not mutually exclusive.
Most people think agnostic is just some middle ground between theism and atheism, but its a different answer to a different question.
Theism involves belief in god/s. You are either a theist or an atheist, there is no middle ground.
Gnosticism involves a certainty in that belief or disbelief.
Most atheists are agnostic.
Theists fall all over the spectrum.

But when someone asks if you believe in god, and you say something stupid like "I'm an agnostic" you are answering a completely different question. It's like asking what you want for dinner and you start talking about dessert.

I think you missed the point that I made in my post. We can be Muslims without being holy angels. The same way as most church-goers had unprotected sex after going to clubs Saturday night and go to mass Sunday. We are just people.

I am from a shitty country, now I live in a good country. I am happy. My country is happy to have me because I bring them significant profits and attention.

If you read some old Islamic texts you will see exactly what I am saying. In the golden age of Islam the notion of God and religion was very different. The dogmas that some Muslim countries abide by must change and it is with people like myself, there's a lot of use, that it will. Our thinking will force the laws and society to shift. The same as it did in the West away from barbaric practices that were brought by extreme Christian beliefs.

There's very little wrong in religion. All religions in the world bring positivity. It is up to the interpreter (the reader) to make of it something to aid him in life. In the Torah, Bible, Q'ran it is very clear how to treat all people. It is at the forefront, do to them as you want to have done onto you. It's clear enough. The rest is rhetoric. The Muslim's believe a man split the sea and a boat held all species and whatever, this is all rhetoric, no sane human or scholar believes this. They are story from which we must gather a moral, the same as all the other stories.

The only rules that are absolute, are the 10 commandments and the 5 pillars of Islam.

Berber ethnically, and Moroccan by nationality.

I am a scientist, I know what I am talking about. If I was to claim that breast cancer cannot be detected using infrared radiation I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.

>thousands
considering the entire muslim population that's statistically insignificant.
>comparing beach niggers to the glorious north-korean masterrace.

Fantastic, we finally have a real scientist.

Closer but no, its not stupid to say at all if based on your conversation that is what youre really asking

>I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.
that's done in letters, not in published articles.

you're not a scientist, just a liar, but it's not us you're lying to, it's yourself.

I have thought of this. I believe that all people regardless of faith believe in this higher power, we just dress it up differently. Abrahamic religions called in God, Allah, Yahweh. Others call it Shiva, Vishnu, Thor, Horus, etc.

But they all represent this notion of higher power. Something that can create what we don't understand.

In Abrahamic religions God should not have an image. He is as he is, which is in the Torah, Bible and Q'ran. This was told to Moses. He is everything.

See - Those are the worst countries in the world. Every Arab in the world hates those people. They treat humans like trash if they are not of the same ethnic origin as them. I cannot go work there, they will treat me better than the brown people but still like subhuman trash.

Those countries need to stop getting funded by the West. We can't be their allies if we want to be moral.

See -

There is a middle ground, ask your girl what she wants for dinner?

She doesnt know, she cant go in favour of pizza or chinese cause she doesnt know.

If I am asking you about certainty, then talking about agnosticism is a fine answer.

But if I am asking you about belief, it is the wrong answer. You can qualify your belief or disbelief with a claim of agnosticism, but pretending it is some magic middle ground in order to avoid the question is a mistake.

No two ways about it brother.

There was a "Muslim nudes" thread the other day, and the first pic was one with a delicious asshole which I can't stop thinking about. Do you have this pic?

No magic, no avoiding, some of us can ask ourselves and genuinely not find the answer.

Definitely looking at this the wrong way brother.

Maybe it's a bad example, but you have to be either theist or atheist. you cannot be neither. If your answer is "I don't know" then you are probably an atheist. At the very least you could be a pascals wager theist.

do you realize that according to your religion you already deserve death just for posting nudes

Why do you support a religion that wants you dead

All this preaching about islam adds up even if you have reasonable view on it. what you are talking about sounds very far away from what most people associate with islam. its almost the same as saying your feminist and think people will understand you only meant you are for equal rights. when say 90% of people calling themselves muslim doest agree with your preaching then you are not really preaching in the name of islam. at least call it another name. protestant islam or something.

and you shouldnt think your view on this world doesn't have consequences. even if you are not playing a huge role. small drops makes an ocean. So what are the possible consequences:

The best outcome your preaching gets? nothing really. there is no need for islam to have a good society. this is shown in the most atheist countries like north Europe who is scoring best on all kinds of happy and economics metrics, well except Sweden now because of the over immigration happening.

what is the worst outcome of your preaching? its isis and killing of 50 gay people. they will listen to your acceptance of Islam. and read more facts on their own. leading this this.

Sorry, but thats the way words work. They have meaning. You can't just twist them around to fit your means. There is nothing wrong with saying "I don't know". But you either believe in god or you don't. personally I am an agnostic atheist. I am not certain about anything, but I do not have an active belief.

It's all semantics.

So was a Islamic girls dream guy? Is she like white girls who fantasys about black guys, or is it like white people because they are taboo?

Thats still wrong man, youre askng me my favourite colour and expecting a yes or no answer? What if im a deist and neither theistic or atheistic, and definitely agnostic, would you like me to lie to you and say im an atheistic, just because theyre similar enough to be grouped together inother cases? Sorry but thats just incorrect

How can you be religious when religious texts are full of contradictions?

why are you still following a middle age ideology that was forced upon you as a child

haven't you wondered why no great innovations have come out of muslim countries for the last 1000+ years

Is it not true that Islam mandates you to convert non-muslims?

This

Thats literally what i was saying before, if im skipping your question its because you wont accept my answer, and im giving you meaning in a way youll understand, im the one sticking to ditionary definitions here.

Help me out

>I am a scientist, I know what I am talking about. If I was to claim that breast cancer cannot be detected using infrared radiation I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.

Logic much, you liar?

>muslim here
>mention that all muslim are not perfectly religious
ye sure. k

For the notion of dispelling facts in science refer to:You can compare them, but you have to be careful to control for many variables which are different in both countries.

The Holy Books of any religion all across the world teach a way to live a better more fruitful life. It is up to the reader to interpret the information in such a way that it makes him happy. If you want to pull violence from it then you can, if you want to pull happiness from it then you can too.

Atheist and agnostic is not the same thing. Refer to my post: Please let's be respectful.

Both are claims, you need proof to claim that something does exist or that something does not exist.

Asians: Chinese (more muslims than all North Africa), Singapore, Malaysia. Phillipines, Indonesia.

Middle Asia: Uzbek, Kazahk. Uygur, ...

Brown: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistani

White: Chechen, Georgian, Azerbaijiani, Albanian, Serb, Montenegro, ...

Arab: All Arab states

Black: Mali, Niger, Sudan, Eritrea, Cameroon, ...

I agree with you entirely. I would have said it less aggressively. But, that is true. Now, if you have the decency you would include Islam in with that. Islam is an Abrahamic religion. The messages in the Q'ran are the same as in the Bible. Just read them, you will see. The sins are against the self, I agree. And you are right God would not want us to kill each other, that's why it is written so clearly in the commandments. Do to others as you would want done onto yourself.

>North-korean
>master race

Well there are different forms of agnostic, the general one is that there could be a higher power, but we do not know of sure.

It's made fun of but it's ultimately show me evidence to prove your point or the subject is unknown and we must keep looking if we want an answer

The word Deist comes from Deus meaning god. If I were to ask "are you a theist or an atheist", and you say you are a deist, I would accept that as a third option, though the differences between theist and deist are pretty inconsequential. Both involve belief in the supernatural. You could also say pantheist and possibly avoid the question. but agnostic is not an answer to that question, it is an answer to a different question. Thats all im saying. You can brand it however you want, but you still either believe in a supernatural entity, or you do not. You can be as certain or uncertain in that belief as you want for all I care, just use the words correctly.

Bump

on hadsh, do you throw as many stones as you like on the dshamarad(spelling?) or one for each pillar or just one on either of the pillars...?
>how is it done, musianon?

So what are Islamic girls into? White guys because it's forbidden (like how white girls want black guys) Do they want black guys? Or something totally different

can we please not turn this thread into a semantics debate, and let OP defend his views. without cluttering it up. atheist and agnostic is neckbeard debates

If you continue to claim that agnostic is a proper answer to a question about belief, then it is YOU who refuses to use dictionary definitions. they are two different fucking things.

Arguing what agnostic and atheist means is pretty pointless, they're just words, representations of what we mean.

Not true. I am not allowed to claim without proof, experiments and what not that something does not work. Believe what you will. I am not here to argue but to discuss.

There is a middle ground. I personally do not know for sure of either side. So, I am somewhere in the middle.

No, I prefer asian threads.

There is no absolute to these questions without any answers. You can be in the middle. Blindly believing something is naive.

So be it. If God is strict enough to punish my whole being for a few sins, I do not need him as my God. People sin it's a fact, I have sex on occasion, I drink, I lie, I have lustful thoughts. We are people. The messages in most religions are ideals, we will never attain them.

Why do moslems come to the west, why don't they like to stay in Arab places?

We don't want moslems but they keep on coming, how do we stop you from coming?

The fact that those things are different, and yet you group them together to discount calling oneself an agnostic.

You ask me what my religion is, i say im agnostic and you have all the answers to know what you need. Read up on deism, a little more than the wiki intro paragraph.

Its like christians grouping atheists with satanists because its not them. Its wrong, it doesnt make sense and it confuses people so ill ask you to stop doing it. Thanks "brother"

Agnostic isn't an answer, it's like answering a math question with multiple choice and getting the answer that says "not enough proof to determine" if there was more, then it would be different.

>People always ask this one without considering the era in which Mohammed lived
Yet the Quran is supposed to be the pure unadulterated word of god and Mohammed the most perfectly moral man there is.

I don't care what a person, even a king, a hundred years ago did because people do not worship him or even see him as someone to look up to in a moral sense.

>He disallowed torture, rape, pillaging, genocide and many more
So he never followed his own rules? After all, he raided camps, raped many women and genocided whole tribes because they would not accept him as a prophet.

>Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.
I don't see how that has to do with anything.

I just wanna know what type of guys Islamic girls like, and all of you are debating.

you are a beta retard that should leave this board and never come back. (its not OP in the pic its a celeb)

There IS an answer to this question. I just don't think anyone can know. But there either IS or ISNT a god/s. You can be in the middle, be uncertain, be whatever, just use the right words to describe it. If you believe in god, you are a theist (or pantheist or deist or whatever) if you do not, you are atheist.

Still wanna know

Sorry for triggering you faggot

maybe make your own thread on /soc/?

Deism is a belief in god, but not necessarily any authority of god or any of the scriptures that purport to know about god.

Theism is a belief in god.

As far as I'm concerned, deism is a subset of theism. But I may be wrong, and welcome education on the matter.
But certainty/uncertainty, aka gnosticism/agnosticsm is STILL a different question

90% of Muslims do not represent me nor do they represent Islam. Islam has changed dramatically through the ages. If you read through the revisions of the Hadith you will see how much it has. There was a time like 60 years ago where Hijabs were super liberal, now it is the opposite sadly.

I simply represent myself. I have read the word of God through the Torah, the Bible and Q'ran. I have my interpretation of Islam as I see fit by my understanding of the word of God. It makes me happy in the way I live my life, why does any one have the right to tell me my interpretation of the word of God is less accurate than theres without proof. I have discussed with many Imams they agree with most of what I say after some explanations.

Luckily, I think my view brings us together. I brought my mosque's kids to a synagogue the other day for Shabot. Was a good experience for them.

Perhaps one day Muslim countries will become Atheist when the time is right. But, that is not possible today.

If anyone in my mosque does something violent we spend significant amount of time with them. If someone gets in a fight or whatever, we do euclidean teaching to show them the alternatives to violence.

Believe me I didn't just come up with this over night and started preaching on the chans lol.

Semantics aren't fun. I am unsure, but I am still religious.

Not sure, I understand.

They are, you need to know what precedents what in the texts. Somethings are absolute others are rhetoric.

Nothing was forced upon me, I lived in a very open household. I made my choices about faith. Factually untrue, there has been some nice contributions in the past 1000 years. However, it has been declining not because of religion but because of a shift in economic powers.

No just to explain and propagate the word of God. I don;t care about that though. I just can;t stand all the mistakes people make when talking about Islam.

Then you are an agnostic theist. Simple.
Nothing wrong with saying I don't know.

You cant group those two together, and thats the unfortunate thing that everyones doing do try and delegitimize agnosticism being a valid answer.
Its not im either an atheist or a theist, im somewhere in between and the thing that defines me is my lack of commitment.

autism

And what if the defining factor about ones beliefs is the fact that they cant be one or the other because they dont know, the most correct thing you can call them is agnostic

Sorry bro, you are an atheist. hate to break it to you. I'm in between too, but I ultimately do not believe in god. I'm willing to change my mind in the face of evidence however. OP is a theist. He isn't sure either, but he does believe in god.

Almost everybody is agnostic save the extremists.

It just seems interesting, if a white girl likes big black dick more then anyone else, is it because he's black or is it because of taboo, and do other races get that way (black women, Chinese women, ect)

>Turks are sandniggers

If you don't know, but you do not have an active belief, you are an atheist. If you don't know but you believe a'la pascals wager or something, you are a theist. If you don't know and you don't care, you are an apathist.

Why cant people see that you dont need to fully commit to one side, but you are still on a side. It's just the nature of the dichotomy

Believe what you will. I am not here to argue but to discuss. I am a scientist and I am published. Not for much yet though :(.

This should be obvious enough. Most Muslims like most Christians just do the whole religion thing to appease society, they don't do it sincerely.

That's how I feel. Who knows? I can't answer it, nobody can. So why dwell to long on that question. I prefer to dedicate my time for things that will help me.

You throw seven stones at the largest pillar. It's a representation of going against the devil.

Yeah kind of. They also think white guys are attractive. Very religious ones only do anal, which could be fun if you never did anal before it's an easy way to do it.

I really don't get why people care so much about these semantics. Words are just representations of what we are thinking, so it is best for us to explain what we mean using many words to avoid these confusions.

And thats why youre wrong, you just said im an atheist, but im not, i do not lack the belief in a god, im not compelled to believe in an intervening creating god, but that doesnt mean i dont think hes not there

I guess im an apatheist, but if you two genuinely believe thats a yes or no question youre both retarded and i wish you a fantastic day, bros

saying that islam was ever liberal is just not correct. its twisting the history to support your stance which is not good.

also its so wierd how you speak. because you even accept that you will all one day be atheist. you don't sound religious at all. ye you coat it all up in this islamic rhetoric. you are trying to use old names and way of living, if you want to be atheist i think now its the perfect time actually to start to let go (especially with your kids, why would you let them into this dogmas of things you cant prove?)

Islam in some sense is much more like the old pagan religions of war than any newer "hippie" religions like Christianity Hinduisms Buddhism etc, Islam should be let go and get into history just like greek and norse religions did. You would not like it if people in North Europe stared to get into old norse mythology and believe in Odin because you know how outdated and dangerous those ideas are.

you also didn't answer about that your consequences have outcomes, its like you assume you can just belive and preach and it will not affect the world around you? which if this was true. then it would be no need for any opinions. ofc what you say and think will have consequences.

Thank you for answering my thoughts on not knowing what's out there, however I disagree. I think we need to dwell on the question of the origin of everything. It's like looking for treasure, you don't know if it's real, you don't know what the treasure is, but if you are to succeed then you can gain a lot from it, so keep digging. Also thank you for answering my question about taboos with Muslim girls sexual fantasy's.

Whatever bro, maybe you are theist. But to think a coin has three sides is fucking retarded. like I said, noone has to fully commit, but EVERYONE is one one side or the other. You are either theist, or not theist (aka atheist) there is no third option. If you are so retarded you don't understand english prefixes, then fuck off to a fur thread or something

Because Arab countries have bad governments, corruption, poverty, lack of economic opportunities, lack of proper higher education, inequality. Should I go on?

You can't, your governments want us here because we bring prosperity. Some Muslim immigrants are negative to the society, but in mass we bring a net positivity economically through business and education.

If you think you shouldn't do that, then don't. The same way as I choose not to marry young or kill people.

He did do a lot of war but he did respect his rules. He treated his prisoners with respect, he didn't rape and pillage. Look it up. The only reason Islam spread so quickly is because of the way the armies installed themselves into the conquered lands without desecrating them and causing the local populous to hate them.

It's my third language, I don't have all the words in my pokedex. I prefer to use many words to properly express what I mean, it's easier and more effective in transmitting an idea.

Just be white and you can probably get one.

Its not a coin theres more than two sides, insulting my english wont help you understand that "bro"

Hey Nadia.

If you stop those fucking Jewish terrorists from invading them, maybe they wouldn't come don't ya think?
Lack of higher education? Inequality? Are you sure you are a muslim? Have you ever seen the Syria, Iran, or Afghanistan in 1970's?

Whatever. Atheist is just the word theist with an 'A' tacked up front. If you are not a theist then you are atheist and vice versa. I don't know how you think that can be three or more things. "bro"

How's your day been? Get up to anything interesting?