Chloe Moretz or Jennifer Lawrence whos hotter???

Chloe Moretz or Jennifer Lawrence whos hotter???

Neither picture is really flattering for them. The camel toe is nice but IMO jennifer lawrence is the winner.

Chloe has NO TITS! Let her get some implants and THEN we'll talk. Otherwise, J-Law gets the vote.

Ledt got a shitface, right a shitbody

Neither of them is "hot" by my standards, although I'd say Lawrence by a long shot. I just can't stand the other ones rodent face.

Jennifer since she's built like a woman and doesn't have a bunch of wrinkles on her face.

ehhh I see your point but after the fappening there isn't much to reveal about jennifer lawrence, there's some weird fake innocence about chloe that really does it for me

Until now lately, i would have said Chloƫ without a doubt. However, she's starting waste her potential at be the cutest/hottest girl/woman in hollywood. Jennifer Lawrence still looks gorgeous while being wild and weird.

To sum up my weird and waaay to detailed opinion; JLaw all the way

She has tattoos, nipple piercings, and bangs black guys.

Jennifer Lawrence can barely be considered attractive, and only after editors use photoshop. Easy decision, Chloe

Neither

Id prefer Jennifer lawrence

funny considering chloe is the queen of photoshop

Jlaw has better tits.

Whom younger

You mean, "Jlaw has tits."

Pepper-Ann

JLaw by a massive amount. Anyone who says otherwise is a paedophile

chloe looks old

Chloe. Those lips, legs and toes. I'd fill her up, turn her over to empty her and fill her up again.

I dont understand how ANYONE in the world can find Chloe Shit Moretz hot, seriously, bitch is ugly as fuck!

A million times JLaw

She doesn't look "old", only weird. People who call her beautiful suffer from the same issues as people who call Maisie Williams beautiful.

I recognize that gay blowjob

looks old to me

yes

hmmm this stache

>>fucks niggers
>>pierced
>>tattooed
>>obviously blows someone to get roles

>>innocence

kek
no, not even fake innocence, what are you, mentally retarded?

Seems to be the consensus.

Jennifer Lawrence is a whiny, fat pig

Jennifer Lawrence is a million times hotter.

Says the whiny, fat Sup Forumstard.

Can't you use the tiny Chloe as a condom to fuck the Amazon JLaw? Think, people.

>tiny

Plus she's a dirty slut

would bang both
although I would bang any girl that is above 5/10 as I am a 20yo virgin. I'm sad

there's no contest
Jennifer Lawrence is hot, feminine and we know she has a great body and enjoys sex

that other ugly skunk looking "actress" (please) is ugly as fuck and is clearly fucking someone (aside from niggers) to be cast.

no brainer really

there's literally nothing attractive about this specimen

>Virgin
>not banging 3's
Do you want to stay virgin? C'mon user you're almost wizard status.

Well, I'm going with Jlaw simply due to the fact that Chloe in recent interviews is revealing herself as a retarded feminist. I can't honestly believe some of the shit she says and firmly believes.

>Listening to a millionaire talk about wage gap and be so deluded about it
>Listening to a cunt who has ruined iconic roles talk about how she makes writers/directors change portions of a script if it mistreats or misrepresents her character or women in general

Like, what the fuck? Someone needs to kick that bitch in the mouth.

Both are very overrated.
But let's say Law

Anyone got those Jennifer Lawrence nudes?

What is it with the young folk and "MUH ASS MUH TITS".

Listen son, when you get older, you'll realize that as long as she's skinny or she looks like she'd please your dick, you won't care. Your dick would still feel good inside of her. She still has soft smooth skin.

dafuq lol

>bangs black guys
Didn't know that, now she's just white trash.

i'm 35
i simply have standards
and i never mentioned ass and tits
there is literally nothing attractive in her shape or face

First thing I noticed kek

Is this a joke? It's JLaw obviously

Well, if given a choice, most guys will take a feminine body. Also it isn't young folk thing. It's how men have been for thousands of years.

Why does it matter? Neither of them would fuck any of us.

10 years to go. not all hope is lost

I honestly just wanna see chloe's fuck face

Easy mistake. The majority of Sup Forums's traffic is from High School.

This was probably started by a Chloefag and he split after the votes started coming in.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but JLaw is JBlahhh. No character, no personality, looks are pretty unremarkable.

Chloe is definitely not classically "hot". But she's got character, a funness about her that makes her way more exciting. If I had the opportunity to choose, I'm going Chloe all the way!

I want to see her violently face fucked like on that video Efukt. The guy with the black shoes who puts them in a leg lock and keeps them there until they're panicked for oxygen.

fuck an ugly bitch, get it over with. You'll seriously wish you did sooner, I waited until I was 20 for some pussy and was pissed I didn't just lower my standards in highschool. Unless you plan on being "in love" with your first, then you're basically fucked unless you have a ton of money.

Lol oh shut the fuck up. Chloe and Law aren't 10/10 but listening to you idiots talk about how they aren't attractive what so ever is hilarious. Go clean the crusty neckbeards and hit the gym. You all know as well as I do, most of you sitting here claiming to have "standards" are just fat disgusting nobodies who no woman wants to touch, so you make yourself feel better by rating every woman poorly.

Holy shit. Uni-brow and a mustache. Pluck that shit, get some laser hair removal. You're fucking rich and famous for fuck sake.

dem nose hairs!
could be worse though

Except ASR has a godly ass

The woman.

JLaw you fucking autists! only correct answer!

>ITT
>2/10 men judging women who could never dream of even getting close to another woman

when did "godly" come to mean "fat and disgusting"?

lol what a faggot. probly jerked your little dick to it before too, huh? hurr hurr

samefag
Also it's the opposite. Chloe has no personality. Jennifer is charming and down-to-earth. That's why she's America's sweetheart.

Why the fuck didn't someone mention anything about her fucking-pluffy-godess lips yet?

Just imagine a fucking blowjob from her.

Can all the Chloefags please just die? No one cares. Your "queen" is a retarded feminist cunt and even Sup Forums doesn't like her anymore.

nope

I'm a solid 3/10 thank you very much

>pluffy-godess lips
you must like black chicks

don't forget ugly

i choose the blonde girl from icarly
forget her name...

To be honest if you don't have sex by 18 - 21, all hope is kinda lost. you are reaching the point of no return. Your inexperience will lead to insecurities and doubt, each year that passes is very very bad, you need to fuck a hooker like now.

>Dan sloppy seconds
>coalburner
fucking cucks

To be fair, there's fat disgusting women out there who also set their standards high. Only to realize most guys use them for sex and leave, That's how cat ladies are made.

I recognize that gay blowjob

and a waist-hip ratio

he's turning into Keith David

More ASR please my man

she's still hot though.
would bang/smelly nigger puss

how do trolls have elf ears?
fucking science

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! THERE'S THINGS

JLaw Wins

this is now a street fighter thread.
starting off classy

They're both meh in terms of celebrity beauties but i'd say jennifer lawrence wins

Pachow

her eyes really turn me on. along with the rest of her kek

Goddamn smoothskins.

Hotter of the two? Lawrence.

But it's like deciding between drinking toilet water and licking a urinal puck

you fags are posting in a street fighter thread

How about you don't send thumbnails

more like deciding between hilliary or trump

Moretz, but only because I haven't seen her say any fucking retarded shit yet (Like verbally abusing a foreigner for using a translator, or screaming sexism for making less than bigger better actors when she was completely new and unknown).
Lawrence is a fucking idiot, spoiled rotten, and painful to listen too.

This! Fucking this

uh, you know lawrence was one of the first stupid women in Hollywood to scream about wage gap right?