Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have a GF that is very rich, and I love her with all my heart.
Lately I've been treating her as my personal bank and I can't stop seeing her like that. Yesterday I asked her for a new computer and she told me to wait until september, but I wanted it now and we end up arguing and now she thinks I am a capricious brat.

How can I make her buy me my desired stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/J4a46
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol stop being a fucking bitch and get a job

Don't be such a lil bitch and get a job

I'm still a student

Implying students can't work fucking kill yourself

Wow, stop being a faggot. You don't really love her, you just like her bank account. That is where your heart is attached. If she broke up with you, you'd care more about that money.

Get a job. And I'm a full time student and I have a job. Get over yourself.

Wait.... you have a GF who you don't have to buy stuff for and still loves you? Shit man that's my dream but I have a job so I can afford to buy my own things so I guess I'm not a little bitch like you, so ride that shit out until she's fed up with you snd dumps your ass.

That doesn't mean you can't get a job? You may have a lot less free time if you have a job, but at least you wont be a money suckling cunt from your significant other.

Keep doing what you're doing and when shes sick and tired of you being a total fuckin faggot then send her to Scotland. Could use a bitch who knows how to manage money for a change.

OC as tribute.

Kill yourself.

Don't get a job, don't fix your relationship, don't become a better person. That's all a waste of time.

Just fucking kill yourself.

OP here

I study Medicine: 3 hours of class a day + 5 hour of practices
Adding hours of studying.... I can't afford to have a job (speaking in time)

This

>Person agrees to get you free stuff
>You complain that they can't get it soon enough

Please be bait. I'd kill myself of I acted like that.

Nailed it

nope, not bait

2/10 made me reply

are you kidding? I bet this nigger doesn't even program. The fuck you need another computer for?

Totally with you there dude. Morals count for something but that level of fuckin human greed is unreal. Especially when told " wait til september " id be like SWEEEET gives me time to make a even better rig if anything . . . . . but wow just cunt mode enabled.

Hope you fail med school and become a homeless prick OP.

3+5=8
24-8=16
normal sleeptime=7
16-7=9

stop being a lazy hippie cunt and get a job

Faggot

9am: practices
2pm: lunch time
4pm: clases start
5pm: clases end
------- study time
9pm: dinner
12am:sleep

just get a job you fucking loser, considering you're old enough to work

Where did 7hr come from I thought it was 8hr

assuming this is Monday to Friday, there are also weekends involved you mongrel

Interesting, it is normally the girls who sponge off the guys. The tricky part is that when you dump a girl like that she will pretty soon have another idiot buying her stuff, I doubt you could find another rich girl easily.

If you stay with her, she will probably lose all respect for you at some point (if she hasn't already), if she dumps you, no more free stuff. You're fucked either way, buddy.

Please be bait, or else kys..

9am - Get up earlier if you have no time
2pm - two hours for lunch before class? fat cunt?
4pm - About fuckin time you did something!
5pm - An hero hour approaches
study time hahahahahahaha sure thing bro
dinner at 9 sleep at 12 wow seriously, learn to priiortize.

Thank fuck you didnt get no bitch pregnant and had a kid to look after too, useless prick cant look after one . . . . .

where I live, nobody works on Sunday, and nobody hires anyone for 1 day per week

Women wanted equality, what's wrong with them getting a taste of their own medicine?

this, OP is a bitch

well, I live in Spain, this schedule is normal here

You should br crowned as the dumbest person on the net.

1. He got no social skills for a job (browsing Sup Forums)
2. even if he gets a job it would be mcdonalds.
3. if he keeps saving his money he would get the computer in september anyway.

tell her to buy you that pc or you will find your luck in someone elses guys asshole.

fuck man you got me replying like mad

You are studying med but you cant work out how to get split shifts threw the week?

Fail.

lol IN SPAIN ITS NORMAL TO FAIL SO HARD.

Bro, just because its normal dose not mean it works for you. Adapt and overcome or you will fail like the rest of the genetic waste.

>we end up arguing and now she thinks I am a capricious brat
>implying you're not a capricious brat
Go fuck yourself

Is she ugly? If she's not ugly, you're gonna need to start deprecating her in little ways to make her insanely self-conscious and afraid to leave you. Mention casually that whatever she's wearing doesn't really match. Little messages about how you should both exercise to get into better shape (she'll take it personally rather than think it's a team effort). Fuck her raw and cum on her face, then rub it in and tell her what a good little slut she is.

Don't fuck this up user

Uh marry her, then get access to her money.

That's my plan to fix my student debt, GF owns one hamptons beach house already and will inherit two more when her asshole mom dies in the next year (cancer).

Would be living rent-free on the Upper East Side right now if we didn't hate the bitch that manages her mom's old apartment there.

Your GF have a family history of people dying young? Mine also lost her father to cancer 20 years ago, I estimate her to have a 50/50 chance of living past 40, I'll have a well-funded mid life crisis.

no wonder your country doesnt fucking work and steals all its money from EU

I can`t change my practises and clases, it leaves only free time after 7pm

Slap a hoe

>girlfriend
Lol OP if u need a sugar momma I seriously doubt that this girl isn't finding that real nigga dick elsewhere. Deservedly so a faggot like you deserves to be cucked

Eat her

we know, and in Spain we tried to change it, but nobody wanted

Nice.

You got time to post on here you can get a fkin job. Grow a pair and man up before youre a cuck carrying sum rich chicks purse and a goddamn tea cup chihuahua. Or she'll dump u for someone that can support themselves.

Yes you can dude.

Use the time more productively? Wake up early to study before class? that saves you up to a max of 4 hours. 4 hours that could be done working . . . . . during the day? The whole world has to do this shit too man, we all found a way to cope with the intense pressure of NO money but you have a GF that throws it at you like a brat. I dont even give the mother if my son cash unless its justified as every penny counts, same with time.

>> In b4 single parents
>> Still together

awful b8 commit sudoku
on the 0.001% you arent baiting
>go to school full time
>have sugar momma GF buy you what you want
>cry like 5 year old cuz i want it now
you are an awful human being commit sudoku
tl:dr wether you are baiting or not kys

You sound like a fucking child grow up.

how do you manage time? I guess I should work on that

Obviously you're a little bitch OP. You can get a part time job and work 4 fucking hours a day. Quit being a lazy cunt. If you still wanna be a bitch, you obviously need to fuck her better and let her become the priority in bed.

So many pussy whipped betas in this thread, good on ya OP

LMAO, says time counts, but is on Sup Forums. Kill yourself DAVE

Where are you a student I run a small British chain in many towns. Mainly Yorkshire. Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield etc. Let me know and I'll see what I can do

Where are you a student I run a small British chain in many towns. Mainly Yorkshire. Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield etc. Let me know and I'll see what I can do .

Spain

>imgur.com/a/J4a46
The relationship will fall apart on its own. The income disparity will cause the relationship to deteriorate after your sexual attraction wears off.

You're an idiot.

>OP is wasting an opportunity literally every intelligent man would kill for
>Everyone tells him this
>You call them betas for knowing how to use a resource properly

Pic related

at least somebody agrees with me, cheers fella!

Yeah whatever, like you know anything.
If you were in his place you'd get cucked like a bitch

I am halting my studies so I can get a part job, at which I will try to continue studying part time. If I wasn't a dickhead I'd have already gotten a job, also I know how you spend most of your valuable time as a student (we all do). Get a job.

Btw stop using your girlfriend you prick. I mean when woman gold dig it drives me mental. It disgusts me that a lowlife like you has a girlfriend. Kill yourself

I love her a lot, and she loves me back

anyone got any more pics of spiders on naked chicks?

Kill my self for being on a board you're on? I will pass faggot. 4 Chan isnt even that cancer if only lurking and occasional post plus you try filling your day with 20 min windows of your time then straight back to work or fixing home issues or dealing with retarded morons like your self.

Still find time to correct faggots.

no, but I have pics of animals giving blowjobs

must be ameritard that thinks life is good as a wage slave that has no free time

get a fucking job dumbass

Kek Mad fag QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

Kill yourself! It will be fun
> ;)

THAT SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WAS EXPECTING A NICE HAIRY PUSSY AND THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN SERIOUSLY

not american
you must be a tard that thinks theres no such thing as part time jobs

>

You don't use someone you love. Have a reality check of life faggot.

Actually i hope that this really is bait, because you are a spoiled brat and you would probably die then make your own money..Jesus Christ

you fuck her like an alpha male so she feels submissive.

that's our relationship since last year

my girlfriend does the same thing, except i buy what she wants. grow the fuck up beta.

Get a fucking job and stop being a little cunt.

>beta cuck detected

Well, you could just apologize and say, 'Alright I'll wait.' and perhaps she'll give it to you early. It's only 3 months. Why ruin your lovely relationship

More?

You are pathetic.

Yes you fucking do, it's healthy. Everybody uses everyone else, people in love even more so.

>waaaa my gf won't by me toys
>waaaa I can get a job as I go to school unlike every other student ever.

You are such a little bich, I'm suprised you don't still live with mommy and have her bring you food in bed.

-

Cum inside her, knock her up. Divorce her, sue her for $.

I know nobody that studies medicine and also has a job

There is a healthy amount of use, but fuck it goes both ways.

>You love her with all your heart
>Mooom I want dat pc
>Ending up in Sup Forums asking how you make her buy a new pc
True luv.

Exactly, all the virgins are assuming OP doesn't have to put up with copious amounts of shit too.

well, I treat her like a princess, and everytime I can I pay for presents for her

Whether or not you truly have time for a job, stop being a spoiled fucking brat. In fact, if you don't make it up to her now for acting like a whiny bitch, she'll probably dump you. You have some who wants to love you, and is willing to part with her money for you. Love her and not her money. If you don't have time for a job, you at least have time to be romantic, to cook for her, to clean, to do all the work around the house. If she provides for you like that, you better reciprocate with labor, you better eat that pussy like a champ, and you better be romantic. Otherwise you're fucking retarded.

is that a real spider? sauce

I mean his literally asking the woman to go $1k out of pocket. What I have been trying to say is fuck op for not respecting his girl and also for not appreciating money.

He might have to do some things for his girlfriend and so he should, with him expecting a free ride. Either you get a job, and buy the things you want, or don't get one and shut the fuck up.

then what do you need a new computer for?

1)-Marry her
2)-Kill her
3)-???
4)-Profit