Any Marissa fans lurking?

Any Marissa fans lurking?

Other urls found in this thread:

powderbluephoto.com/2015/09/16/pittsburgh-senior-photographer-marissa-senior-session/
imagefap.com/photo/1969882788/#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meeeeeee

who is this waifu?

hnnngggggggg

Used to have her set of pics? Can anyone help an user out?

I would post but mods have been on a faggot streak lately.

Fucking mods are a bunch of neckbeard cocksuckers . I wish one of them would step to me in real life, fucking bitches.

Pls somebody has to post the pics ..its been months since I last fapped to her

Kik?

vWhat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What's her last name?

what is this bitches last name niggers?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

Elman

Says she is class of 16 so she has to be 18

start posting faggots

can't be b& and v& for posting adults 18+

I second this. Please post her set!

powderbluephoto.com/2015/09/16/pittsburgh-senior-photographer-marissa-senior-session/

here you go faggots

she's 18 btw

fb.com/100011442914952

She have noodz?

Bump

Plenty.
Probably on momless.

I can haz cheezeburger?

Link? user said she's 18

Looking for Marisa elman nothing.. Looks like I'm about to scroll through 18 pages of just "Melissa"

MODS MODS MODS

Blahino, is that you? (I know it's pasta)

bumping

So far no luck on mless

Bump!

I have her pics but idk if to share

Kik?

>What's her last name?

are you fucking blind?

Y not

Bumparoo

Marissa is love

Marissa is life

will get banned

Oh
But I thought she's 18, no?

i will bump this until SOLID PROGRESS IS MADE IN THIS ENDEAVOR, LIKE THE EIGHT YEAR STRUGGLE EINSTEIN SUFFERED TO DISCOVER GENERAL RELATIVITY

IM DOING THIS FOR EINSTEIN

progress

Off by one

I wonder if she has a nice vag?

Roast beef

imagefap.com/photo/1969882788/#1

I find that hard to believe Sup Forumsro

FUCKING RELATIVITY

patience

Bumpin

3wCaNO

and nothing

someone knows something

bump

Nothing there

whats her last name?

link

I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE

read thread

BUT TO BUTTFUCK EINSTEIN

Do it mang

I think he posted 2 but got buttblasted nobody else was. can't help it that we don't have the wins

no one has it, duh that's why this thread isn't full of good content

you didn't go to the room posted, did you

he posted 2 and left

All these newfags wanting the pics should be asking for the video. It's the only thing the hadn't been posted 1000 times.

great start posting and stop being a faggot

AGREED, never heard or seen of a vid, but would make sense that some of the pics were screen caps

she looks like such a slut goddamn

she likes dick in her mouth and her pussy full of cum just like every other female

you know you'd crush her cervix don't lie

i know she's hot as fuck which is why someone needs to post some goddamn content

Thank you based user

moar!

what was deleted?

one of the nudes

what do you think?

let's say he got b&

go to the room if you want to see it

she IS 18 btw for any fucking faggots crying mods

the pic that was deleted wasn't even the girl op posted

Who is this and should I care?

Greentext me deets please guys!!!!!11one

yes it was

lol ok

seriously, someone do something clever

Ok

motherles com / 3DF1B2F

oh wow

Checked

This is the actual cancer on Sup Forums
Hoarding non sharing shit bags that think not sharing is some kind a of troll that know one gets

tbh i think he was just trolling to get your kind of reactions

So what's going on in here

Not much apparently

No shit, like hoarding wins is going to somehow make other people share more shit? Fucking summerfags

the guy that posted two wins in the room, both of which are on the mless link, got so buttblasted he was like "err muh gerrd if nobudy gun be sharin any shiet din I gon leave bye"

colossal faggotry

Sigh

ikr

ffs

Welp

Thread is kill

so is there really a vid? i doubt it

BY THE POWER OF EINSTEIN THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE

Lurking