Am i hot? i have really bad confidence issues. How can i improve?

am i hot? i have really bad confidence issues. How can i improve?

You aren't hot

you're ugly as fuark

you're super cute! Would date, don't listen to those assholes :^)

Look less Jewish. Work out. Dont be a faggot.

Shave that gross little moustache and cut your hair. Get money fuck bitches.

Maybe shampoo your hair once in a while?

Rate me please dont be nice i want both barrels

Get a haircut....

Cut yo hair
Overall
Normal,but fuckable/10

Show peen or ya gay.

Youre either a cute gamer gurl or a standard Sup Forumstard your nigrish arizona tea is hiding your face. 5/10 friendo

femanon here. nice eyes

drink bleach

nb, would fuck

is that a rare young eggman?

I'm a standard Sup Forumstard, Show peen or your gay

Stop giving a fuck. Self confidence is like an armor that gives an 80 plus bonus to charisma. You're not that ugly either, so it could work.

you're pretty cute

ayyy

Clean your ceiling vent

I dont know if thats your real smile but it doesnt look it

rate?

You look like a sad potatoe

Oven nose. As in put your nose in an oven.

This is an incredibly accurate post.

+1

"Cute"?, Listen buddy i don't know know what your trying to imply but you should show peen because if you don't your gay

I think a cock in your mouth would suit you

You can try buddy but i always wind up being on top.

This thread just became something it's not

I doubt it. You have a lot of hair I can grab a hold of. Keep you choking on this cock.

Cut your hair, beggin/continue sport; have a healthy life (sleep and shit like dat) and have a beard

I'd make you my bitch.

Cute af, I'd cuck your bf you twink.

Show asshole

bring it cucks, i swear i'd fuck you up, kid

show peen or gay.

Seriously, cut your hair, work out, and smile ffs
And even if you're not that hot still, your confidence will rise making you more attractive. Girls love secure guys, it's why douchebags thrive.

7/10 would bang

You look like a dirty foreigner Mike Gordon

All you faggots need to get mens haircuts. Also shave and practice appropriate grooming.

What the fuck

Who the hell are you?

Flex your arm, show us what you'd pry us off with gayboi. You think you're tough, but I'd bend your ass over my kitchen counter.

Ditch the hair and go for a "starwars revenge of the sith" Obi wan look

Seriously, take your penis out

That's OP

This must be your dog, OP. You gave it autism

Shit i'm out of Arazona Green/Iced Tea. You cucks better not go anywhere as i'm going to go buy some more, oh and when i get back gimme a min to Photoshop my arm

Each one is a different flavor

Get shirt hair and have a quarter inch beard at the most and you'll actually look pretty nice I think

Oh fucking sherlock Holmes here...

You literally sound like an 11 year old in YouTube comment sections

user just work on losing that double chin. Not that bad but your best quality is your eyes. Work your neck out at the gym

learn how to play the clarinet

I cant even tell if you're a guy a trap or a ugly as women. You're ugly regardless.

> lose weight
> get a haircut
> take a shower

so i'm not allowed out as my mom grounded me for yelling at my brother but check my flex dude

Wow. You let your bitch mom tell you what to do? Grow a pair and do what you want. I'd never let a woman decide my plans for me.

You legal?

you look like justin trudeau but more jewish

Legal? No motherfucker i'm so brutal that i'm literally illegal

My mom was actually my dad, he's gender fluid and he felt like a mommy then so technically a male is telling me what to do

show peen or your gay op.

So... the real arm you're showing is tiny.. I'm pretty sure a bitchslap to the face would have you reeling.. I work at a hog confinement and you'd die if a hog stepped over you... like... I'd call you a lost cause.. Your skeletal frame would be crushed and you'd die instantly... bones to dust.. -3/10 wouldn't even let you hold a powerwashing hose

Biggest faggot ever. Go back to watching catdog while playing GameCube.

This guy gets it
I'm We should be friends.

Show your penile ejaculations please.

Everyone post what you are doing right now. Me: cleaning feet

Thank you.. Like... I know a Sup Forums tard in my town and not even his pussy ass is as weak as the fagbag itt

>Girls love secure guys, it's why douchebags thrive.

douchebags are just hiding or faking their confidence. There's usually insecurity beyond their words or actions. Confidence is just an another word of narcissm

You have the whole white trashy samurai look going for you.

why dont you just accept the fact that im stronger than you and stop crying over the internet on how you wouldn't even let me hold a power-washing hose, Bitch i am a power-washing hose

>bad confidence issues. How can i improve?

well. Be patient with yourself, you're young. Confidence comes of experience, fill your life with passion of what you like to do, and it'll help your self esteem. If you're introverted, try to be social (yes it suck, but helped me with my self esteem, helped me to relax more with myself) , and fill up your life with what you love, and try to earn money on that. There's nothing wrong to be passionate, give yourself a time to hone yourself.

You're 96 lbs soaking wet... I'm 220 and 6'1". I'd smash you with my fist as if it were Thor's Hammer and spirit bomb combined. You would be ash left in the wake of the blast.. Also, you should eat a burger or two and work construction. I bet you couldn't lift 30 lbs.

The casual savagery of this comment pleases me greatly

You Stand corrected my sir.

My sir? Ehem "My dude*"

OP, I could analyze you better if you posted a full body pic (not naked) but shirtless. Most of the time your chest, muscles, and height play a big factor in the way people look at you.

You, sir, look like an attention seeking ugly faggot.

Get off of Sup Forums you cancerous piece of shit.

you user. you are what keeps me asleep at night

Cut that fucking hair

3/10 visually, but it all depends on your personality. Confidence is sexy. Be aware of your looks, sure, but try to groom yourself better, get /fit/, and fake self-assurance until it becomes real and you'll be raking in the poon in no time.

6/10. You seem chill af. You also seem like the kind of guy who breeds corn snakes for shits and giggles.

>wash hair
>shave face
>get off Sup Forums

R8 & H8 M8

guy or girl?
i cant fucking tell

fix your hair
stop doing the double chin thing ever

This

kek