SLAVS ON Sup Forums, LET US UNITE!

SLAVS ON Sup Forums, LET US UNITE!

ey

bump

OP here, do u think we can get along and create union of Slavs ?

No.
Sadly.

no

alright then, last time there was no enemy, this time we have islam and western world trying to take control. Personally I think that we should unite together, and show that western cucks that they will never tell us how to live our lives.

OJ BLIN!! A SLAV THREAD

how is islam our enemy furthermore how is the west only Russia has issue with them

hohol in this thread

I am originally from Poland myself, Islam was the main enemy for thousand of years, they don't belong in Europe and the European Union is trying to place the fucking Muslims in Slavic countries. I've enough of fucking terrorist attacks on our continent. It seems that only Slavs have enough guts to admit that there is a problem with Islam

yea as a Bosnian i can tell you Slavs and westerners killed more poles then Islam ever did

that happend many years ago, as slavs we fought each other for houndred of years, but now is the time to unite and forget about old conflicts

unite then what what would the capital what will be the official language what will be the official religion do we write in Cyrillic or Latin?

no, we keep our national identity, but in case of any danger, we fight as one

we are literally the only threat to our self's

Im a Slovak and I really dont like muslims but I also hate Russians :P

yugoslavia tried and failed

I just realised, I am a bit drunk, buy think about what I said, we are slavs,we have one thing in common, hate for everyone that is trying to influence our lives. we, as one, are capable of fighing the gooddamn western cu cks, I wish you luck

I love you Slavs:')

А ну чики брики и в дамки !

What the fuck is Sup Forums?

>mfw I had to be born a worthless Americunt and can't live a proud Slav life

I am talking about a new thing, Yugoslavia failed, , but we keep our christian values. With reasonable thinking, we are capable of changing the fate of Europe!