Faces of Sup Forums thread once again

Faces of Sup Forums thread once again

Rate me

Yo faggot, learn to use the catalogue,

Rayray?

Learn about bump limits kind user

IM BACK!

rate me and my dad

they are fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Marc, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than man hand hook car door

stop that // you are not a gangbanger ...youre gonna get your ass kicked one day if someone sees you doing that

is he mexican?

nope, just tan

No but the one on the right is a sex machine

hi

I guess Mohammed missed you

ok hi

Ha-row

I guess

Gross as fuck.
Duck lips/10

Yarrrr

Cute

rate me and my pooch

Are you a lemon? Do you have jaundice? Didn't I see you on the Simpsons?

Ty

humor me

Hmm, would love to see your grandmother.

rate pls

i'd rape the pooch but not you

kk my sides

Gtfo, your tats make no sense, your hair looks retarded, i'm not even gonna mention the background.

Yer pretty!

Oh.

This is now a roast thread. Roast the fuck out of anyone who posts a picture

C=====3

Yeah I get it bro but this thread is just choking off the other new thread that was made earlier, such carelessness bogs up the catalogue with a shit ton of duplicate threads at any given time

mfw I make eye contact with a nigger on the streets

here ya go bud

i'd expect nothing less

Just for men: The living advertisement.

are you british?

Hnnnnnng

rate me

Nah

They make sense to me
Fair point on the hair
I'm in my girlfriends room
Any questions?

Are you trying to be sodapoppin

Didn't dare to resist having an oompa loompa haircut, did you?

dident you have a big Y at some point

show us your taint little gangsta white boy
you'll be showing people all the time in your future.

I don't get it, do you just sit in your basement in gang attire pretending you are a blood on Sup Forums all day?

Kek

yo maaaan chicago

god forbid Sup Forums gets filled with shit amirite

what you be then

You look like a super saiyan.

Oh shit dude I live somewhat close to Lodi, 908

Hurry before I fall asleep

Actually very cute

Dude. Weed. Lmao.

Sorry. Too late

nationality?

Not digging the piercings and your hair seems to have some thinning. You'd probably look better with short hair.

5/10

You 8/10

Pooch 10/10

8/10

8/10

7/10

5/10

gay/10

5/10

Your dad 1/10

Suave/10

>before I fall asleep
>filename fb_img
Try harder faggot

Straight goods fam

The lord of the hipsters.

Are you Swedish?

Lol I am in my bed tho

Yo slim I wrote ya but you still ain't callin'

flip your pic upside down and smile at your mouth with eyes

8/10

You look sad/10

7/10 (Cant see rest of face)

Drugged/100

Gangsta yo

4/10 jewnose

I really wish your eyebrows weren't sharpied on because I'd smash it if they weren't.

hypocrisy/10

You fucking faggot

I do go home at night fam

Post full facepic

Would totally be friends with/10

You all look like normies

I am a freethinker, I am an individual, therefore I do not believe in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheep you all are. I am intellectually superior.

k

what do you look like

Canadian

but not

Thought you were hot till I seen the hello kitty trash back there, now I'm just afraid another hot guy is batting for the other team *sigh*

my dad and i*

Down at fraggle rock *clap clap*

front page of reddit/10

B-banana girl from the other rate thread???

hey Lex

Ur comment is too hot for me

r8