Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Why are you a bitch

That's just how the world is. But it's a spot-on diagnosis.

I'm 20 and virgin. Only had 1 gf for a month, almost fucked her.

Why don't you fucking kill yourself?

GTFO normie.

Give me time.

Stupid motherfucker, that's why you don't get laid.

You lifting bro? Whats the worst that could happen from doing it? Guarantee you within 2 years MAX of lifting you'll no longer be a virgin. Stay strong.

17y'old, never have a girl friend, only one kiss in my life, pb ?

I'm climbing/bouldering and doing some cardio (running, cycling, swimming now and then). I am not hypertrophic or chiseled but I am quite athletic.

i dont want to bee a virg3n

That's good to hear man, but getting big is how you'll get some pussy. Head over to /fit/ and read the sticky for a routine, but don't stay and lurk threads.

I don't want to be getting big. I am pretty fine with my body.

Do you have any magical powers?

then find some bitch to fuck, 20 here already had threesome, multiple times, fucked like 10 bitches and into a 3year long relationship, why couldn't this be you ?

>Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
not you again.
gtfo faggot.
stop it finally

Because bitches don't want to fuck me.

you goddamm right!!!

why? you're boring? you're stupid? you smell like ass? wtf is wrong with you ? you have a devent average body, I'm ectomorph and into lifting, so many girls don't like "skinny tall boy", they all prefer an average-to-muscular body like yours, you should get twice as many bitches as I do!

well with your body I can't see why not .
It's better than mine and I've had sex so I think it may be karma from a past life or some bullshit user .
Pic is me

>you're boring? you're stupid?

You got it.

then stop, try hobbies, try to fix your flaws, people always tell me i'm too condescendant, and I speak to them in a tone that doesn't make them feel great, but guess what, they all do what I say, paradoxal little shits. What makes you believe you're boring and stupid? don't you have hobbies and friends? do you hang out often? you should, that's how you meet people, just go to a random bar, once I got there (remember, 20yo) and 2 guys in their 40 started talking to me, then a couple got in the conversation, and the lady was into me, I ended up fucking her while her husband watched (weird shit, he smelles terrible but she was kinda okay). Opportunities lies outside your comfort zone.

>don't you have hobbies and friends?

No.

>do you hang out often?

No.

>just go to a random bar

Go to bars regularly, never had a single conversation with strangers.

holy fuck aren't you akward, why ? you don't want to ? it's easy as fuck, just go to someone, and tell them hi, simple as that, then talk about whatever, some people just find it so easy to speak to other people! if you don't do it, others will for you, then you can hang on more often, and boom social circle, meaning you can get girls easy peezy, and boom, no longer a virgin!

>holy fuck aren't you akward, why ?

I am very awkward.

>it's easy as fuck, just go to someone, and tell them hi

When I do that in a bar, people look at me like I am crazy.

then drink some more, and change, you keep on complaining and it's boring as fuck mate, it's not that hard not being a retard, I know, I've been a retard my whole life, some are just better than others at hiding it

Drinking doesn't help. Just makes me incredibly creepy.

No one is a lost cause, just man up ffs, you said you were mountain climbing, try n talk to people that do that too!

Yeah. I talked to people in my climbing gym. Again, no positive response. That's how it always was. I did lots of different sports in university. People easily formed friendships, went to bars and parties together; I was never invited.

to get invited you need to invite people, tell them to come with you somewhere that would be great !