Where is the best place to aim this if I wanted to commit suicide?

Where is the best place to aim this if I wanted to commit suicide?

I have heard .22 calibre bullets are hard to cause death, even at point blank.

At a cop.

honestly this is your best bet I would not take a risk with a .22

/thread

the fucking head ? Where else

Well brain damage might be nice tho considering my brain is the fucking problem

cry for attention more faggot

Try 9mm hollow point bullets. But like you'd need to get another gun.

This thing is these bullets are relatively weak

first apply blackface and over-sized pants
to ensure multiple shots received

You sound like a big faggot man. Sorry about that.

In mouth aim at brain stem. Maybe on the ledge of a tall building for a wammy?

Thank you. This is exactly what I expect from Sup Forums.

You know the sides of your head where people massage when they're stressed? That's the sphenoid bone, thinnest part of the skull. Aim upwards and a bit back through that at like a 45 degree angle and you're done for.

Also live stream it

See:

in the mouth, but first fill it with wather

Sweetie a .22 is more than enough to blow your fucking brains out of you skull lmao but pls don't do, it's always darkest before the dawn, you can do it moonpie don't give up

temple

everyone here is right, do it on stream "faggot"

Just keep shooting until you're dead or pass out so you bleed to death ;) (slit your wrists too for speedy bleeds) xoxo

That gun isn't even real.

Testicles

The user calling me an attention whore is right. I don't love myself enough to commit suicide. I pretty much posted this so I could get insulted.

Not like I'm going to, but I honestly feel like I should some days. I am useless as fuck (in my mind at least)

Point it at a cop, you stupid faggot.

If you stream it when can help you step by step. You don't want to add another fuck up to your resume.

Please do kys tho you fucking faggot

This is now a get thread.

But what if I do?

I'm glad you share the same thoughts about me as I do.

I don't know but can you make clear in your suicide note that the gun is mine?

A .22 is powerful enough for initial penetration but not enough for an exit in some places (like the head). When it goes in, it ricochets off of bones and can cause massive trauma depending on where it goes in.

Don't be a faggot op.

Check em

No it doesn't

> implying I'd even leave a suicide note
Please, I don't tell anyone in my life what's going on now, why would it be any different if I committed suicide?

OP is faggot by default tho

Czech-ed.

Nice time stamp phaggot. Aim the gun in your mouth.

Do something cool before you go an hero

So close yet so far, a shame

Also check em

Take out the hindbrain and you will die. You won't worry about brain damage if you hit the cerebellum.

PS, don't do it faggot.

Fuck your timestamp. I'm not a femanon.

I live in Idaho. Cool is against the law here.

Not like this. You need to hit brain, ideally brain stem.

>citation needed

I already mentioned I'm not going to do it.
I don't love myself enough to put me out of my patheticness.

OP you really should kill yourself. All the cool kids are doing it.

This thread is magic, OP. Hopefully enough magic to convince your faggot ass not to kill yourself.

Fuck your peer pressure argument.

See:

Can I have the gun when you're dead?

Holy shit I died of laughter xD

It's not even my gun, so I guess? But you'll be waiting a while seems how I made it clear I'm not gonna commit suicide and I just started this thread to get insulted by anons.

Back of the throat, slightly upwards. As long as your aim is true even a .22 bullet will cause guaranteed death.

You'd preferably hit the medulla but any part of the brainstem is fine.

Underrated post!

This was it? Man Sup Forums has gotten lazy. I expected a lot more insults against me from you faggots. It's all good though: even one is enough for me to cling on to as "proof" that I'm a terrible person.

Don't do that to a cop, his job is already stressful enough.

Join ISIS and do an attack for them. Just make sure it's in the ghetto around niggers and liberals. If guns are involved make sure they're acquired illegally.

Give your life for a good cause. Create a redflag operation to help ensure God Emperors election. Make sure to anhero or surrender before law enforcement can be harmed.

> give my life to a good cause
They'd just want to return my life.

Contrary to popular belief, we're not all psychopaths waiting to pressure people into mutilation and suicide.

Honestly I would've thought the easiest way to do it would be to just go solo skydiving and don't deploy your chute.

If I was about to kill myself I would go on a rob and rape spree first.

How about I stick it right in your cocksucker and you tell me it isn't real

at your penis

If ya not going to suicide, at least shoot yaself in the foot for Sup Forums entertainment.

Behind your ear has been proven to be the most reliable place.

Behind the ear

>it's always darkest before the dawn
Actually, it starts getting kind of light before the dawn. So if you think it's really really dark, it's probably because the sun is never coming back, and hope is dead.

Unless you define dawn as everything after the darkest moment of night, which is what faggots like the ones who come up with those sayings would do.

don't kill yourself with a gun, you fucking loser. Kill yourself with pills or something that SJWs won't lobby against after you kill yourself. I know you're a selfish asshole for wanting to kill yourself, but don't take our guns away from us.

Pic related, a reason to live.

back of the neck. try to hit the spinal chord there.

If you look at the cylinder there isn't even any holes where bullets would go.

DONT DO IT

Fuck off SJW

This coming from someone who has never shot .22 before, obviously.
Fag.
I can assure you that .22 is LETHAL.
Obviously, not everywhere is a killshot but you shoot yourself in the pterion and you will NOT live to tell the tale.

Source; i've shot all kinds of .22, LR (of course these do more damage), .22 HV, .22 regular you name it.

TLDR; this'll kill ya

What's a cocksucker

heritage rough rider .22lr, if I'm not mistaken. You're a total asshat. Hope you go back to school soon.

>holes where bullets go?

those would be in your head dumbfuck

Check 'em

How is that a reason to live? You know good and well we're all too autistic to get a taste of that.

That's a nice japanese replica. I have one just like it.

Harrington & Richards 949
H&R '49er'

9 shot revolver
decent gun for playing around
Designed after a gun from the 1800s
fairly accurate if maintained.
Hammer spring wears out over time.
Good target gun for a beginner.

well maybe just before you shoot, slit your throat open so you bleed out.

why not hold the gun behind neck instead?

>suicide is selfish
>hurr durr I'm autistic

in your dick

devote your life to try and kill Hillary Clinton your death will never be forgotten and you can rape her in hell too

Holy check

Off by one faggot

Checked

.22's will do the job every time, take my word for it, buy the hypersonic bullets with the hollow point.
I use these, they will punch through the skull and mushroom into a bloody great mess inside and leave you very dead.

The bullet may leave the head (unlike other .22's), trust me on this, they are super effective.

do you think his arms are 4 fucking metres long? get a banana now and try aim it upwards at the back

You assume he's going to hell for that?

This is now a babana thread

the perpetrator of that surely will spend all of eternity in Heaven

Checked

At a cop.
They'll do the rest.

Have to put on a gorilla suit and swing a kid around though

Ten to one on your five bucks you have no clue what "point blank" means.
Go suck a truckload of cocks, cunt.

listen to me user

aim at the base of your skull right below your brain. right at the brain stem. it will destroy your medulla oblongata and stop your heart immediately. you'll not feel anything, and you'll be dead before you hit the floor.

you have two options... first. is to insert the barrel all the way into your mouth. shoot yourself through the back of the throat. thats the most obvious way.

Second option is to shoot yourself in the back of the neck right above the nape. this will be more difficult because of the angle, but it'll be a more sure-fire severance of the brain stem.

>Don't do that to a cop, his job is already stressful enough.
Such a tool

done
that wasnt hard faget

Devote ur life to killing Hillary

user saving lives one shitpost at a time

die