How does it feel to live in a country where there are hot girls in the streets?

How does it feel to live in a country where there are hot girls in the streets?

It must feel like heaven

it's gr8

but it's even better when they constantly mirin'

Croatian chicks are based and horny af.

Meh I guess

Balkan girls in general are top tier, there's a reason why Ottoman Sultans preferred them

yeah where the fuck are they

It's alright I guess. Just makes me sad that I'm not good enough for them and probably never will be

Nerde yaşıyorsun moruq
Ben yazın dışarı çıktığımda qtleri gördükçe götüm cayır cayır yanıyor tbqhwy

>implying turkish girls are not hot

>It must feel like heaven

Nah it turns men into whiny faggots. See /r9k/

that's because you have 1 in 10 hot ratio and 1 in 50 uberhot

its more like 1/3 and 1/20 in central east europe

girls arent happy being stared

I've been to Europe and the US the ratio of hotties isn't different from Mexico comparing to similar places (eg there's more downtown on an affluent area friday night than there are on a slum at any hour) sure, you do see more of certain types of qties.

Unless you're a racist who only finds a certain type attractive or you live in a demographically fucked town (eg nothing but old people) you're not making much sense here.

Unless this is a muslims don't get see women at all because they're covered up type of thing.

>implying they are

sure there are hot ones out there but the majority are ugly as fuck. not to mention they wear fucking towels on their head.

see

It's not really about race, I've been to Hungary and Czech Republic and almost every girl on the street (except for fat ones) were model tier.

I forgot about Slovakia, they had the hottest ones. The qt/population ratio there is insane

dunno i live in a cunt with ugly monsters that speak worse than drunk bydlo sailors

never forget croatia was never defeated by ottomans

antemurale cristianitis FTW

Oh yes, there's no babushkas in those places, all are young, thin and fit super models there

>russian girls are ugly meme

pls stop

do you even read bro?

I even gave the avereges, of course there are uggos, they are everywhere
but you being a fucking taco and all, maybe you should consider spending some time contemplating suicide?

Once you reach man age and marry happily, it doesen't matter anymore. All you think is that there is a home where someone is waiting for you and don't see anyone on a way.

>wear fucking towels on their head
hnggg

You couldn't be more wrong. They crave for attention.

If you're handsome, of course.

You can't eat the same food every day breh

>he loves hungarian girls
My man, they are truly top tier

Brazil is goat for this also Colombia. You see manlets and ugly niggahs with qts becuase there are so many qts even average girls have nice bunda and hips in Rio

he knows.

best feeling in the world - chick is with her date but she can't stop staring and the boyfriend is trying to get her attention. Cucking without fucking

First chance I get I'm going to brazil for some bundas & Ayahuasca.

btw is Ayahuasca just a meme or what?

Latino girls are top tier. Cute, loyal and smart. I wish I lived there

Montreal is pretty nice.

>smart
>sudaca's

???

I thought ayahuasca was a peruvian meme but seems like you can also get it here in mexico

>loyal

You can prepare one meat in thousands of ways, my friend.

>tfw no Quebecois gf

jdimsa

yes it does

Quebec vs Vancouver vs Montreal?

its horrible. you can see but not touch

You'd fit in in Brazil, honestly if you are loyal you can get a really hot wife. I have seen Indian guys move here and get married to women way out of their league and Turks are better looking than Indians
I don't do drugs but it's Peruvian I'm sure you could find some but it's legal in Peru so just do it there.

>It must feel like heaven

Yeah, nothing feels better than constantly being reminded of what I'll never have.

Or maybe I could not just give a fuck what some random chronic masturbator in an irrelevant Yugoslavian state thinks.

It's great. Who ever invented yoga pants deserves a special spot in heaven

you will never have white country too, sven
or and swedish empire too, im sorry

have you considered embracing mohammad as your lord and saviour?

I'm sure you would be drowning in that sweet swedish puss then

I won't get them anyway, so there is nothing good about it.

oh*

i thought it was meme from turkish girls, but u rly do hate ur own women

what makes you say that?

USA hates you so much that they elected a guy they consider dishusting just because he said that your lot is one of rapist and criminals.

plus your whole country is filled to the brim with ugly manlets who turn to criminality because of inferiority complexes.

On the other hand I live In a Mediterranian paradise filled with white qts and amright at the centre of the continent that brought civilization to your sorry asses.

Meanwhile Russia is as corrupt as Sierra Leone and AIDS is spreading faster then in Africa

I've been to other countries and the only ones who have the same amount of hot girls we have are Venezuela and the US

>He thinks those aren't well-known facts.

I hate it, because I know they would never even acknowledge I exist. They might as well be on a different plane of existence.

Jajajajajajajaj, stop embarrasing us fa.m, you and I both know that 99% of the women living here look ugly as fuck, maybe if you are from the north or certain parts of Jalisco or Sinaloa, this is how the average central/southern woman looks like.

This

It's only a blessing if you actually have a shot with any of them

hi proxyfag

Not worse that the average russian woman.

I want sweet brazil tomboy girls. the girls here look all the same. bitchy long haired girl in skinny jeans with round ear rings

she's a 7/10 in Turkey, no joking

kek, someone got butthurt, whatever you delussional dumb fuck

generously, I'd say a good third of the girls here are cute. But most of them are a pain in the ass to deal with in person, at least the ones my age.

My only wish...

>Nah it turns men into whiny faggots.
How come?

She's got tons of makeup, it's her wedding day. In daily life she would be about 5/10 even in Turkey I think.

>prostitution is legal
>border eastern europe to tap into desperate eastern pussy
>its relatively cheap
such is life in germany

haha why the long face

is it really popular? I bet it isn't socially acceptable in general.

5/10 Russian girl in Russia = 7/10 in Turkey because muh blonde grill

nobody knows that you visit hookers?

What a qt but you are a degenerate Hanz
This desu senpaitachi

this was dissapointing cholo, you have disgraced your race of dirty hyperaggresive manlets who are so beneath the Amerifats that they won't even allow you to do their gardening and wash their toilets.

but nobody really expected anything from you anyway

Thats actually really easy, m8.
Only hard part is a year before and year after marriage, then it's like you're in paradise. Of course, you need to act accordingly too.

no offense but you are a fucking gypsy

don't talk to my son like that again

lololol look whos talking. Half your country looks like gypsies the other half like moors.

out of all the attractive girls i've seen posted on Sup Forums in the last 6-7 years i've been here this one always captured my eyes as the most stunning. would breed her until my dick breaks off

> tfw no gf

>tiny slavic shithole
>thinking his country is relevant in anyway
Your country is trash mate, you can say whatever you want about Mexico, at least the world knows we exist, you have a fucking pinneapple in your flag as well, embarasing familia.

kek wills it

all hail kek

Most of them aren't blond, various sorts of brown basically. And many blondes are 0/10 anyway.

You are a Balkan monkey though, on top of that a Slavshit and a proven gypsy. Your country is the most irrelevant piece of shit in Europe. You were always part of another empire, never had anything to be proud of. Ugly gypsy.

-user, how do you live without sex?
-I do have sex from time to time
-Oh, you've got a gf?

Electricity,torpedo,ACDC, mp3,wireless radio transmission, tie(cravat),discovery of atom plus many more

you know what they all have in common?
Croats

What have you done lately mehico

Russian women are so shitty that men here sometimes marry shreks.

You're not fooling anyone.

AC/DC is from straya.

I don't give a shit.
They clothed and with their boyfriends

your country has the best looking women in the world by far

shreks are pretty common in fact
they can even scare you easily like a fucking ogres they are

>How does it feel to live in a country where there are hot girls in the streets?

I work at a liberal arts college, as an ugly beta-male neckbeard it is pure torture.

well the most irrelevent piece of shit country in europe has held the Muslim hordes at bay for 500 years and never succumbed unlike somebody else who succed that moor dick so hard they changed races.

we are so irellevent that we gave rome 9 emperors and gave birth to 2 popes.

Not bad for a tribe of 2 mil don't you think northern african mongrel?

>smart
I mean, two out of three ain't bad.

Yep.

sydney is an ancient croat city though swedebro

>never succumbed
>use words like majmun, krevet, tanjir
>your WWII nazi leader was a muslim sympathiser

Croatia is where Europe first begins to segue into the Middle East

Jesus, some of you guys take internet arguments far too seriously.

As a Russian I must say it's fucking great.
Way more prettier girls in Moscow than anywhere I've been in Europe or America. And I've been pretty much everywhere.

Even ok-looking guys marry them sometimes.

AMANA QOYDU

QARDASIMSIN

>tfw to smart to get a good looking gf

There is meme in my country that we have prettiest girls in the world. And i honestly think we have lot of good looking ones, but i have never lived in another country so i cant compare. But if you are lonely seeing pretty girls everywhere is bad