youtube.com/watch?v=KeWl1V2i64A
goo.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Afraid of spaghetti overflow when talking to girls

No money
No car
No job
dont have my own place

tbh a little bit of money would trump everything else but finding a job with my record is a bitch

tits for good measure

Wait.. I'm not a wonderful guy!

I like to get to know girls as friends first, then ask them out of I want more. Usually it's too late though.

But i might have my second girlfriend now. But it's quite complicated what with her nervous breakdown, moving 3 hours away and divorce to go through.

I'm a giver and will support her through it all. And probably she will just want to be friends.

Because: Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

i hate everybody.

Do i look THAT unappealing that you had to ask that?
Well thanks to you, i feel even worse than i already did, thanks a lot...

well... I met these girls who instantly frienzoned me... I study chemistry and when I started talking science they both told me I was intimidating... so no more science talk at the bar for me... plus i am half asian so that doesnt help

I got a fuck buddy, she is better than any gf.

Very socially awkward
No money
Depressed and no self confidence due to losing fiance of 4 years
Has very little experience dating at all since said fiance was first relationship that lasted more than a month

Need I go on?

No car
Anti scocial
Dont want the risk of being cheated on
Joining military soon so its currently poitless

Because I'm a online nerd
:*(

I tend to like sluts. If you date one you'll almost certainly get cheated on. I know, I've been dumb enough to do it a few times.

All the girls I meet that are actually sweet and trust worthy are usually dog ugly or fat and lazy as hell.

So honestly I guess just plain bad luck.

Married

Only rentals for me.
Leave no physical evidence.

>No phone numbers.
>No notes.
>Always have an accounting for your time.
>No perfume.
>No body marks.
>Always be able to get it up for the wife.

Closest call I ever had was pussy fingers.

I've got a date next week, so as long as I don't go beyond mildy offensive I shouldn't have to worry about threads like this anymore.

Most girls are so sensitive, which is fine in small doses, but quickly gets annoying. Sometimes I wish I were gay cus guys are better, but I'm not. I might try it one day though.

Godspeed user, Godspeed

Too awkward
Not attractive

I can hold a conversation, and even be funny, but I sure as hell cannot initiate one.

I feel ya user

Are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=KeWl1V2i64A

I have not left the house once since summer started and I fucked up with girls already (socially awkward)

Working on it though.
Wanna get laid already.

>Joining military soon so its currently poitless
Same bro

Can't get over my ex

Oh, and of course
Too picky

because maybe im not that wonderful:
Im ugly & skinny, therefore low self steem and confidence.
Also poor af

Good thing is it was never like that. For years I had lots of cute GFs, money, confidence, self steem, friends, and a good life in general.
So cant complain.

I do have a gf
She's great

That made me feel.

Cause, I'm not good at relationships, I have difficulties to talk to unknown girl and Their is like 1 girl for 100 guys in my school
And 6/10 like face + chubby body

>beyond mildy offensive
kekked hard

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

Dick's too small for my height.

I'm 6'5'' with a 5.5'' dick. Most chicks just end up disappointed since they expected more, given my height and build.

Because I don't like opening up to people and I treat most people like they're an inconvenient annoyance.

lol

id just stand up and kill that son of a bitch, and the camera man

Yup. Id punch him so fucking hard in the balls, and smash that cameraman in the face with the chair.

Still not over my ex gf, I've talked to other girls and have gone out on dates, but it just doesn't feel right; today would have been our 4 year anniversary.

I've been single for way too long, the idea of going on a date with someone is intimidating to me, can't keep a conversation,...

Cripple waiting on surgeries so I decided I would rather not deal with the shit show that is women, and just sit in a haze of medicated happiness.

That's the worst. Sorry user.

Whats with these asian fucks living in a dream world?
1. You're an asian guy, even if you're a perfect specimen of your race, you're a 3/10. A 6/10 is out of your league.
2. If the man to woman ratio is 100/1, a 6/10 is 500000000/10. Supply and demand faggot.
3. Learn to engrish better, fucking faggot.

>just listen to what they are saying
>REALLY listen
>take bits of information
>ask related questions starting with: who, when, why, what
>repeat
Thank me later

>who, when, why, what, where

I've been single for nearly 8 years now.
And for the last 3 years I really haven't felt the need to try and get a new girlfriend.
Women still interest me, but all I feel is a degree of lustre. I think I've become unable to feel love at this point.
Then again when my ex girlfriend broke up with me it really broke my heart

I haven't had to date in a while, but I think most people are just shitty conversationalists. The vast majority of people I'm forced to interact with are just flat out incapable of having a conversation, they just vomit out some bs then go silent.
I find alot of people don;t listen either. Like, a conversation is supposed to be - I say something, you respond to that thing, and add to it, and then I respond to your added content and add my own, repeat. Most people seem to instead wait for you to be done talking, say something unrelated and pointless, then ignore you response to that and spit out something else unrelated and pointless.
I think people, ESPECIALLY women, are just fucking retarded man. If you're desperate to be with someone the advice everyone gives of "just ask them questions and let them talk about themselves" is the best advice in the world. You don;t need to converse if you just let a dumb bitch gab about herself for an hour or two. But if conversation is important to you, you're gonna be single for a long while.

Where did you that i'm asian you dumbass fag ?

I have a hard time finding a girl that I really like. If I find one, she doesn't like me back but girl that I don't like seem to like me.

Plus, I have been single for so long that I can't imagine having to put with someones shit in a relationship.

Literally the same situation except I've been single for 4 years. Don't know if I'll ever be in a relationship or am capable of one.

lolol source with audio?

do you want to be my girlfriend?
heh no..
that's it girls dont look for the nice guy they go for douches that treat them like shit

Exact same, except in 2 weeks. With the girl i love, and she invited me.

Don't fuck this up user!

See Also, fedora confirmed.

I wouldnt. Id gladly devour that feminine peener till she came all over my lips and tongue.

thanks guys, I guess I just gotta talk to more people / girls and go on more dates and stuff, what could go wrong, rite

Good luck to us both user. I like your chances more then mine, Met this girl on Tinder, she seems alright.

i'm insecure about my dick size.

Thanks man

ugly
fat
baby cock
health problems
shitty job
no time.

pick one. or all

whatever.

As if you're going to read every answer...

This. This is why you're single. Don't wait to tell a girl you're interested in her. Let her know from the start.

the dubs demand it Sup Forumsro

Honestly, I just straight up don't like women. The majority of them are spoiled, cold, calculating, "I gotta have it now" self-centered whores who only care about themselves. It's been 11 years since I've had a gf (I'm 27 now), and I've seen how women will ruin a man's life with just a few properly placed words because she's upset with him. Not to mention, of course, how women use sex as a weapon, since they have really nothing else to offer a man.
>muh companionship
Get a dog or something.

Seriously though, I've started following the MGTOW philosophy, and I'm not looking back. Fuck women and all the bullshit they bring with them.

>Plus, I have been single for so long that I can't imagine having to put with someones shit in a relationship.

i was 24 before i had my first girlfriend, were getting married next year. since i met her its been better than being single, not lonely and always have someone to talk to/go through life with

But that's just it. I don't know that until I have got to know her. She can be Taylor Swift's twin, but if I don't know the person, I can't be attracted strongly.

Plus, with a lack of confidence, I could never do that with a stranger.

I think you haven't met the right woman yet user. You know it's a girl for you the first time you see her, otherwise it won't really work imo

sauce

because i'm too much of a manslut to commit to one person

Trying to get those dubs are a full time job my nigger.

Get rejected a lot, though I try. Last time got drunk and forced things way too fast, I am a pervert I guess. I have barely any experience and am very nervous and hesitant about commitment.

I've been in numerous relationships and sometimes it was really good but it would never last for a long time. Generally I am much happier being single, at least from a statistic point of view.

Also, the obvious shit. No cash, place or car.

Same, want source so bad, I bet you it was real, you can't fake that reaction...the worst part is..he touched his dick after realizing, because instinct is you protect your stuff...haha

Im fat and noone likes me

I think I remember them convincing the guy to actually go through with it

A lot of gay dudes are basically women in men's bodies, though.

Dude, not even a wierd thing, when you hook up, do not bring them to your place, go to theirs so you can leave after..

I had one stay for 3 hours after...I was so pissed, listening to her tell me her life story after I gave her so many fucking orgasms, worst part, she was lesbian (well bi) and couldn't get me off, she sucked dick like a blender. I actually had bruising the next day. Fucking cunt.

I hve full story, it's hilarious but horrible for me, if anyone is interested.

Also yeah, I think i remember seeing it once, but cant be sure, it may have just been someone writing it though, I can't remember. Did he? that would be fucking hilarious.

I'll get nervous, plus having a girlfriend is way overrated imo.

Pretty much the only women who like me are fat, or super basic white girls.

Only girl I know right now who I would actually date already has a boyfriend. She wanted me to take her home one night, but I fucked it up.

Because I'm in love with my ex-wife.

Also, I'm not a wonderful guy, hence the ex-wife.

start working out, that's one half done