Hey guys it's me from last night, I'm cooking a chicken tonight

Hey guys it's me from last night, I'm cooking a chicken tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TqXh2E3Auk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will take more pictures while it still light

>wooden stove
get it

timestamp a Square with sticks
quick questions
>How much cash do you have saved up?
>Do you own a laptop or is the internet plan you're on for mobile only?

I wasn't here last night, what's going on here?

Living innawoods to save on rent?

Always wanted to try that, always put it down as retarded since if I wanted I could move back in with my parents.

HEY OP COOK THIS

Less than £500000 but more than £250000 is all I'm saying on money.

And yes I have a storage unit I can reach with all my old stuff including computer and a dual boot tablet with android and windows 10.

I've decided to live in the woods for a while.I've got a tent near by this shelter, my phone , a charger that works off the heat of fire and a 4g Internet plan I can pay for years if I wanted to.

I'm stealing everything else I need like food and charcoal from supermarkets 30 to 45 mins away from the very secluded spot where I've been for almost a month with out being disturbed

I'm gonna need some backstory. Are you living in the forest? Why?

How hard is it? What's your routine like?

Details, man. I'm intrigued.

Irn Bru, fuck living outside in the weather currently lad but good on you.

I'd give it a go but female and child require me to grace the rat race with my presence.

why you burning that chicken you nobhead

>Hey guys it's me from last night
>I'm cooking a chicken tonight
>Will take more pictures while it still light

beautiful poetry, user.

I've got a electronic engineering degree and was and apprentice then employed with a small building firm, but they've gone out of business recently. I've been looking for a new job but it is so slow right now and I can do almost all my job hunting online.

I must confess, OP. I've always wanted to do this. Where is your approximate location?

Never cooked a whole chicken on a barbecue like this before , the charcoal isnthe as good as last night's stuff and I don't want salmonella

noice, fag

UK northish

pic related?

He's the fucking Hound.

damn if you were north east UK I'd come bring some beers

Can you describe your daily routine? What do you do when you aren't cooking or stealing? Do you sleep on the dirt or in that chair? Do you brush your teeth or clean yourself?

Do you worry about crackheads or stoners stumbling upon your shit?

you need to learn some basic stuff about knots, constructions, campfires and wild cooking.

A scoutcraft guide would do you a world of good!

where do you shit?

Kinda il return at some point but I have everything I need, I even hiked into town one night to go out for drinks with mates.

Do you shower or clean yourself?

Do you live off of one pair of clothes? How well is your hygiene?

I've got a portable shower which I put cooled boiled river water in and a wash kit with all purpose soap. I brush my teeth with bottled water and I have a one man tent with a 4 season sleeping bag nearvy

>Hey guys it's me from last night, I'm cooking a chicken tonight.
Did you catch the chicken with your bare hands or used some sort of cage trap?

Wtf?!

If I was living in the woods, I would be a bit scared just because it's so isolated, and people could fuck with you or your belongings.
Do you feel relatively safe where you are?

>This is coming from someone who moved from rural devon to london some time ago and has potentially forgotten how safe the british countryside is

he caught the chicken with his bare hands in a Tesco service station

I am a scout or was anyway, it's been raining on and off for 3 or 4 day now. This is usually my brazier but it's currently another seat.

I move this shelter every now and then and It keeps me dry, I'm in a gorgeous in a forest so their is very little wind. Not to mention I made this shelter from a tarp I just found lying around in the forest and some twigs. It kept my dry and comfy in the heavy rain last night and everything.

In holes, I have tp in a zip lock bag in my tent

I stole the chicken from an asda thank you very much and the chicken grill stand.

That aint chicken that's babybackribs

Not seen anyone nearby in nearly a month and the woods hard to get to this gorge even more so

what country are you in OP ?

Saw your thread last night. Cool shit.

Still don't really believe you though - I refuse to believe there's that many places in England where you could camp out for a month without being disturbed.

Somewhere NW of Shottingham perhaps?

Why didn't you cut up the chicken into pieces and cook the pieces all at once? You would have reduced the cooking time/

Didn't see your thread last night, story?

this post is making me want to go camping. i love camping

How high's your k/d?

You'd be surprised nearby farms can't see me, it's not a dog walking or cycling area, no one come here.

SHORE UP THAT FUCKING TARP OP

ITS GONNA POOL AND LEAK

I'm actually really considering doing this OP, I just want to get away from everybody else because they kind of suck. Whats the best way to get started, and prepare myself so I don't just get out there with nothing and have to leave back home? I'd definitely quit my job and leave my shitty friends behind to have some solitude.

Don't you get bored as shit? What do you do to pass the time?

Do you have investments?

I thought you lived in a tent tho? Didn't you say so? Where's the tent?

I've got plenty of time and this is cooler

as opposed to what? he's camping with Internet?

your in your room with Internet? don't you get bored as shit?

It's not even fucking raining why bother

Bc of the elements you stupid piece of shit

I don't know get good at stealing and pick a good spot

>northern power house

I'm not downplaying the guy, I'm asking questions

You'll be comfier

its worth it

On flatter higher ground in the woods nearby

not the other way around

How do you steal? It can't just be as simple as loading your cart with a bunch of shit and walking out, do you just buy most of it, and then steal some with the stuff you bought so it's not as suspicious?

ayyyy brat Sup Forumsro how goes it?

learn how to timestamp innawoods yet?

Well you would also have reduced the risk of salmonella by ensuring all parts were cooked all the way through

Do that next time, ok?

He timestamped a square because someone asked

10/10 most interesting thread

Have you been living in the fucking woods? Don't fucking talk to me about the elements I'm not sitting here letting myself get soaked day after day How how will I be more comfy?I usually spend a couple of pounds on some bulky bags of crisps, the walk round picking up items and sliding them into my bag one by one so it always looks like I have the crisps and one item, some items I have move to a quiet section of the store to bag. I just make sure to go when it's super busy aswell

How do you wash your clothing?

Cool thread bro.
UK here too, i wanted to do this at some point too

Only the skin is slight burnt from when I had the sicken directly on the grill earlier, I've been cooking it through for a few hours now and I'm about to put it directly on the grill again to make sure it's done as well as being nice and crispy like I like.

You should look into building snares. Even if they don't catch anything it passes time. I'd also building a separate little storage area. I've built a shelter near my house, it's about 10x5 feet, with a firepit. Living in the woods is fun.

Where abouts in Scotland are you?

Laundrette, even my last flat didn't have a washing machine so that's no change for me

its a referance to last night when he posted the other thread Sup Forumsruh

22:05 in Britain
It will be dark soon OP...
Are you prepared?

So op, how long are you planning on staying out there?

plot twist: anons have already pinpointed OP's location and are on their way to fuck with him tonight

Makes enough sense, jut buy an item,then put more stuff in the bag? Have you ever been caught stealing?

Lurking
Interesting thread

North Pennines?

Until I get sick of it or find a job a want
I nearly got caught once cause I didn't find a security sticker on a steak but I just walked away as their where a lot of people using the door at the same time

Looking pretty cooked now

Boro lad?

that make no sense

kek

What do you have for cutting other than those clippers? Do you have a knife?

Saw this thread yesterday too. Sitting my ass at work wishing I was OP (in some ways).

If you have all that cash you claimed too earlier... Why steal? Doesn't seem worth the risk and with such small expenses that money will last a long long time.

near lol tucking into a hotshot parmo right now m

maybe we both need to get out of the house

OP Probably wants to experience what it would be like to live with no money, and see how easy it is.

bigger resolution please

N.Yorkshire fags?

op? Leeds wakey, Morly ,Bradford ?

>moving to London
Wtf dude it's an overcrowding mayhem there plus expensive and you'll live in a fucking matchbox or even more expensive if you want a shitty small apartment

oh boy smells like summer in here

I've got a hammer knife
Pretty much this

You could cut down some trees and shore up the sides of the shelter you're pretty exposed there. Make sure you don't damage the knife though, that'd be unfortunate haha

If you need to sharpen knife nick a ceramic mug, turn upside down
youtube.com/watch?v=1TqXh2E3Auk

Works fairly well gets pretty sharp

This guys taking b to new lands. Go forth. Let us bask in your braveness. You wilderness fag you.

The question is if you'd want to live in a civilized area again. You seem to get along well.