This British politican was shot today by an old man shouting 'Britain first', what do b/tards think ?

This British politican was shot today by an old man shouting 'Britain first', what do b/tards think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijreview.com/2015/12/348197-paris-attack-claim-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am sure the average b\tard does not give a fuck

False flag.

this guys right
i dont care

Pretty bummed out. Senseless violence.

The UK ain't leaving shit, fam.

I couldn't care less what happens in faggoty old Britian. It's hilarious that there was a shooting in gun-free britian though. lol gun control, you almost had a pulse for a day or two

I think this thread would make more sense on a site that's for british people instead of this one, the one for Americans.

It's all about the stocks.

LOOK AT THE CHARTS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

allegedly.

>pulse
I see what you did there.

Cunt shouldn't have been outside without her husband or male family member

Crazy old man made a zip gun.

Man there goes britians gun control policy working so well

>british mp killed
>dissident irish republicans not involved
for shame

I don't understand this argument.

>its hilarious you europoors have gun control and then you only have shootings EVERY NOW AND THEN

Isn't that the point? No law works 100% of the time, but we still have to make laws.

Unless the NRA owns half our politicians, of course.

Good ridence I guess. Anyone that is Pro EU and still in Labour I have 0 respect for. No respect for the country no respect for ou.

wouldn't mind seeing a video if it existed

>Unless the NRA owns half our politicians, of course.

They do.

>I am sure the average b\tard does not give a fuck
only when it's an american shooting.

>This British politican was shot today
Glad to see banning guns worked for you guys.

USA Citizen here. Sad event, but the UK should still exit the EU.

1 casualty (UK) vs. 49 dead and 53 injured (US)

looks like it's working fine

gr8 b8 m8

>gr8 b8 m8
Whatever helps you sleep at night

it´s nice to see someone that really cares about their country & is willing to take the consequences for their actions.

I'll tell you what prolly doesn't help him sleep at night.

Gunshots.

Orlando was one of 43 shootings that day.

This site is not for the US fags only.

>for Americans
I wasn't aware I had been an illegal immigrant in your website for all these years

Zero fucks given

they're not banned, there are plenty of people who own guns legally here - I even know a few. It's called gun control, it's the reason we don't have bi-weekly mass shootings.

Because fuck freedom, right Americunt?

Amerifag here
I wish the rest of america got it
And that the NRA and coke brothers didnt actually own this goddamn country

Well you certainly seem to enjoy living in a prison moonlighting as a country

No we just have mass rapes and a government who buttfucks us constantly

I'm just pissed that the mainstream propaganda machine is trying to pin this on brexit and Britain first, there is no evidence he even shouted Britain first

>BRITAIN IS GREATER!

There's no point trying to explain it mate. They use a second hand version of our language and many of the words (banned, controlled etc) confuse them.
Throw him a donut and walk away.

Learn2news faggot.

The man shouted "put britian first" not "britian first".

He killed her because of her views of welcoming Syrian refugees in here, not because britian first decided to bump her off.

Because real freedom is the right to get massacred in a night club.

Koch brothers. And I'm with you.

Yes because banning guns worked so well for Paris

lulz statistics much??

Shouldnt have imorted muslim now should they?

Nothing prevented any of those fags defending themselves. Oh wait
>gun free zone

Yeah, you keep thinking leaving the cops with a monopoly on violence is freedom

Wolf-pac.com

Already have 4/35 states calling for an Article V convention to discuss a new Constitutional Amendment to get money out of politics.

like anyone in the united states would seriously make active use of the 2nd amendment and overthrow the government with weapons

>national guard
>curfews
>tanks
>drones
>goodbye militia

yh you're right, let's ban hard-ons shall we, that'll end the rapes and stop us getting buttfucked, a two-for-one?

those issues you raise could be made about almost any country.

>notice that extra nr.0?

Yeah, dumbfuck, stop comparing apples and oranges. A more decent and fair comparison should be all of the EU vs US

Or don't ban anything, let people take care of themselves and stop turning everyone into whiny little bitches?

But i guess personal responsibility is something you are afraid of?

>we have fewer gun shootings and deaths than you!
plain statistics proving you don't
>muhmuhmuh goalposts!!

Source that he shouted "Britain First"? Haven't seen it on any reports

The Orlando shooter was an American citizen born in America. He was also on the FBI watch list and was permitted to buy military grade weaponry.

There are tens of thousands of Muslims in the US that don't do shit like this, and there are billions of Muslims around the world that don't do shit like this.

Focusing on the Muslim portion alone on this story is a journalistic miscarriage.

He was also a self hating gay, because we nurture an environment in the US where hating people for who they are is acceptable.

So if we didn't force his parents out of Afghanistan with our foreign policy decisions, he wouldn't have been born here.

If we didn't nurture hatred toward our own people through demagogues like Trump, he may not have been a self hating gay.

And if we had ANY suspicion that he might be about to do something terrible, yeah, we should fuckin stop him.

>but muh constitution

I'd rather limit one stupid fucking amendment than continue burying kids.

Just like to point out, we could stop 97% of mass shootings by kicking all the white people out. But that would be stupid, wouldn't it?

bet you're the first one to call the cops if there's a black dude just strolling past your home

Dubs dubs dubs dubs

Doesn't matter how you spin it. 98% of mass killings in this country have been perpetuated by two groups -
1) Muslims
2) Mentally Unstable
Anyone trying to misdirect from this very plain fact is a bag of dicks that literally is culpable for the shootings personally.

good point, because that's really working out in the US right now isn't it? how many people in that club took 'personal responsibility' and turned a gun on that guy?

same goes for every mass shooting you're insistent on defending. and yet, strangely, it's always the police that come and clear up the mess, not the US citizens adamant on keeping 'muh guns' that they clearly don't even use.

I like how if a white guy goes out, buys weaponry and blows a bunch of people away, he's insane.

But if a brown person does the exact same thing, he's doing it because he's brown.

No, it's extremist muslims, which would put them into your second category of 'mentally unstable'.

Strange that all those mass shootings happen in gun free zones, isnt it?

No, if a muslim does it because he is a muslim he did it because he was muslim.

I can see how this is hard for you to grasp

>lulz statistics much??

"total number of incidents"
one.
two
one
one
one
two
one
one
three
one
thirty-eight.

One of these is not like the other.....

Bet you are the kind of person who smiles to jamal and talks about "multiculturalism" while living in a all white neighborhood and don't know a single brown person.

There are tons of Muslims that DON'T do this sort of thing.

What about a Christian that shoots up an abortion clinic because he's a Christian? Should his actions be used against all Christians?

No, it has nothing to do with being white. It has to do with being insane. I literally can only think of like 1 or 2 mass events in the past 50 years that didn't involve someone with very severe mental and developmental problems. And even those are questionable.

I'm fine with that, except I'm not sure how to test for extremism.

i would fuck her

LOL yeah, hard when fact dont fit your narrative commie

Comparing counties with millions of inhabitant with one with tens of million. And im the one moving the goalpost

exactly, the one with the population that is orders of magnitude higher than the others. This shouldn't be so challenging for you my friend. Please let me know what is hampering you from understanding. Are you europoor? That education would answer a lot...

considering there are 2 extra 0s on that population that brings the mass shootings per capita to less than half of most of the countries above it on that list and in the middle of the road.

nice comprehension there faggot.

tinfoil hats plz go

> except I'm not sure how to test for extremism.

except it's not down to you to test for it. there are people employed to check for it, and yet they're still buying guns and shooting large numbers of people.

Gun control!

Oh, wait...

kek

I believe that's what the old dude was trying to avoid

And how easy do you think an occupation is when everyone can be armed.

You cant protect all collaborators all the time. and police have familes, so does army people. fuel trucks are soft..

Just because you are ignorant of how asymmetric warfare works doesn't make in unfeasible

So someone that thinks that they are dying for 72 virgins is perfectly sane?

probably fairly easy for the side which has access to tanks, air strikes, rocket launchers and tons of highly trained military personnel.

they're an issue that people overlook, yeah, but them being fucked up doesn't mean that muslims are any less fucked.

it's worth noting that there is a multinational military conflict ensuing in a portion of the world where millions have been killed and are being killed in the name of islam.

christianity hasn't managed to turn an entire geographical region into a war-torn, blistering hell hole yet so I'd say radical muslims are probably the bigger issue.

>complains about being "apples to orange"
statistics prove that the only major difference is your countries have restrictive gun rights while the U.S. has permissive gun rights.. yet your countries still have as high or higher deaths and numbers of events per capita
>complains populations are misleading
statistics are normalized taking populations into account

You're not very good at this are you?
Just admit it. You've accepted hook line and sinker the narrative that everyone in the U.S. dies of a gun death and europoor is completely free of mass shootings, and the cold hard statistics are making you apoplectic. It's fine. I understand.

>christianity hasn't managed to turn an entire geographical region into a war-torn, blistering hell hole

You just went full retard.

If she was carrying her own concealed weapon, she could have defended herself and the 77 year old man he attacked too.

>le numbers

And yet all muslim countries are shitholes, and all places where there are lots of muslim, things are shit, where women are treated as second rate citizens and gay people are, prosecuted, put in jail, THROWN FROM BUILDING

You have missed the part of it being a fucking horrible religion.

The christian was in his point of view preventing murder. Not shooting people for enjoying buttsex

So then get rid of them. What's so hard about this user? These are basic concepts, please try and keep up.

It doesnt matter
bitch dies so what ?

No, wherever did you get that idea?

damn. good for anders breivik.

Can I get a source for that so I can link it to others?

That trained personnel have families. and tanks needs gas, that comes from refineries, run by technicians.

You are really to stupid to understand asymmetric warfare aren't you?

>gay people are, prosecuted, put in jail, THROWN FROM BUILDING

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

ijreview.com/2015/12/348197-paris-attack-claim-mass-shootings/

I am keeping up. The point still remains, that people with certain mental health issues and links to terrorist organisations etc should not be allowed to purchase guns. Your current laws clearly are not working.

Did you even read your own pic?

killings in the US per 100.000 are on par with slovenia. and that is thanks to niggers killing each other.

>all muslim countries are shit holes
Yeah, no. Turkey, Algeria... Even Saudi has SOME better women's rights then the US, paid maternity leave being the one that comes to mind.

The only reason that gays aren't treated this poorly in the US is BECAUSE Christians aren't completely in charge. In the US, 42% of practicing Muslims approve of gay marriage, where only 39% of practicing Protestants do.

And I'm glad you have a perfectly clear and objective world view, and can perfectly judge all ideologies in their proper contexts from your computer chair.

And the Christian is an idiot. He's using his shitty doctrine, just like an extremist Muslim would, to justify his own opinions.

If you want to get right the fuck down to it, ALL of the religions are fucking awful. They are the death of cultural growth, and used to justify terrible actions by practitioners of all of them.

The only one where Christianity can be blamed for that is the 30 year war, that has more to do with hapsburgs not wanting to lose their grasp on the german states.

And the crusades, that where a thousand years ago, when high technology was swords. And was more about controlling the spice route to india than anything.

you got me, I can't think of a way in which governments with the aid of military personnel could find a solution to that problem, or even source resources from elsewhere.

He sees the US going to shit and doesn't want to lose.
He wan'ts 'Britain first'

You're still a complete idiot.

If you aren't aware that the US is a Christian nation that is single handedly MAKING the entire planet a war torn hellhole, I have nothing for you.

Even our own nation is a fucking mess, what the fuck is wrong with you.

>m'lady

Clearly you are a fat fedoratipper, that needs a good look at yourself and what a useless piece of fat that you are.

>approving of gay marriage

Sure, im sure the muslims would have answered quite differently if that was about gay marrying in a mosque.

On this we absolutely agree! But jumping to gun confiscation or draconian restrictive gun rights policies is a fools errand.

I see addressing mental health and islamic extremism as the ways to curb mass shootings, not making acquiring guns legally more difficult.

user plz. i'm starting to really wonder about the quality of europoor schools right about now.

>hellhole

Yeah, sure is horrible here in the western world, based upon a christian culture.

You have to be a bernie voter, only those can be this stupid.

Aw man, can't come up with anything, so I must wear a fedora.

Get the fuck outta here, your summer is showing.