White people are sissies that can't take criticism

white people are sissies that can't take criticism

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/anthony-cumia-apologize-didn-wrong-article-1.1864502
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=2200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Baiting this hard

It's amazing how easy it is to make up statistics without any sources. But he can't be questioned or you're racist, kek

Well, that's because terrorism has been adopted in our vernacular to mean foreign threats, because of 9/11.

It couldn't be more simple. Nigger Chris Rock. You're losing touch.

Actually blacks, who make up ~14% of the population have commited over half of the mass shootings in the US in the last 30 years. Nice try tho.

it's only bait if you're a sissy like i said. sissy

chris rocks oscar speech was win as fuck. not loosing touch at all, you comedy hating boring person.

can't take criticism

no they haven't that's a false statistic

Stupid nigger. All IRA members were white. Also RAF in Germany. They were all called terrorists.

>not loosing touch at all, you comedy hating boring person.

I fucking love comedy, and I'm just saying that based on his ignorant twitter post, not anything else.

Meanwhile if a white guy were to publicly point out that niggers commit 23% of felonies albeit making up 13% of the population, he'd be called racist.

>Trolling this hard

That or you're actually this much of a fucking retard

/Thread

And we're the sissies who can't criticism...

Literally, literally this

nydailynews.com/news/national/anthony-cumia-apologize-didn-wrong-article-1.1864502

but the stereotype of white people as terrorists isn't a thing even though you people (who can't take criticism by the way) are just as capable.

is it ignorant? is it really? It would be ignorant to call people terrorist even based on that information. it's ignorant to say any group of people is anything based on a handful of asshole.

and not fuck the muslims. fuck the jews. fuck the christians. fuck religion. fuck anybody who believes in anything that isn't proven by science. so yeah fuck muslims on the premise that they believe in something retarded.

>That or you're actually this much of a fucking retard

Nobody smart says things like this so your post has been ignored for your terrible diction, white boy.

wat

>is it ignorant? is it really? It would be ignorant to call people terrorist even based on that information. it's ignorant to say any group of people is anything based on a handful of asshole.

Are... we disagreeing?

He shouted the name of his lord while gunning down people, if we're talking about the pulse shooting. It sounds like he wanted to make it very clear this was for Allah.

While in the mean time blacks are terrorizing society.

>Nobody smart

Right, because you clearly just know tons of art people, just like Chris here who randomly blurts out baseless statistics.

What a fucking retard.

rekt

> when you are shoplifting you are terrorizing the store, so that makes you a terrorist.

I do know tons of smart people. I'd say in my life I know about 500 people realistically. Statistically speaking, the combined weight of the smart individuals in those 500 people would most likely weight several tons.

So i guess you're right.

well Chris Rock, stop being so centered on America in the same breath that you judge and entire skin color, not even race, just skin color

>HE HOLD UP DAH LIQUAH STOW AND I WAS TERRIFIED SO HE A TERRORIST

that's what it looks like when you try to act tough when you're in excruciating pain, kids!!

chris rock parody account you faggot

it ain't terrorism unless you have a political agenda

>the sole fact that I don't understand why this is the way it is must mean there is something wrong about it. It's not just my ignorance.

>mah politikal platform is mo money fo dem programs
there you go, job done

Its a totally made up stats out of thin air.

Where was Chris Rock during the Oklahoma City bombing?

And you are part of an organization (with a goal) that stays while you (the terrorist) are dead or in prison.

When it comes to white people being criticized, it's 'DON'T JUDGE MY SKIN COLOR WAHHHHHH'

That's now the dumbest thing in this thread

Niggers are retarded because they lived easy in a tropical paradise. They never had to think or build, just pluck a pear off the tree.

Chris rock has never heard of the uni-bomber, timothy McVeigh or Charles Manson? How unusual.

>That's now the dumbest thing in this thread.
No it's not. You're just trying to move the goalposts.

>implying most of America's mass shooting statistics don't include black on black crime

What do you mean "you people"?

and still they manage to do this kind of shit

The fuck? If you look at the actual DOJ statistics, virtually 100% of mass shootings are committed by blacks. A mass shooting is any shooting with more than 1 victim, which is almost entirely robbery and gang violence.

well chris rock has let it known many times he doesnt like whites so who cares what a nigger thinks?

Or the guy who flew a plane into my mother's old office building here in Austin because he was mad at the IRS.

He wasn't a terrorist either I guess

Bait is poor white self hater.

At least we're not terrorists

He's a fucking idiot
>they call them "domestic terrorist"

Harry Nigger

Exactly why is this stupid nigger taking sides with a muslim fuck who killed 50 gays?

In the end race, religion, or sex will not matter. We'll all go in the ground.
So why spend your lives concerning yourself with the actions of others?
Live and let live my friends.

ITT we ignore the IRA?

>A mass shooting is any shooting with more than 1 victim
Not according to the FBI.

oh shit! you have more?!

But... that's outside of the US.

Fuck you OP, here are the stats. Check them for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

The relationship between race and crime in the United States has been a topic of public controversy and scholarly debate for more than a century.[1] The criminal rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than the national average.[2]

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=2200

Yes, by the FBI. What you meant to say was "not by the media's arbitrary definition they created to pus their agenda".

Traffic doesn't increase because a large portion of ''oldfags'' just leave during summer. I know I don't visit as often during summer.

Fact: Drive bys and other gang related gun violence are NOT counted as mass shootings.

A study done in 2008 found 733 drive-by shooting incidents were reported, claiming 154 lives and injuring 631 individuals during a 6 month period.

Because dipshit they dont do it to influence policy like mudslimes do. If your using that argument every nignog involved in a drive by or drug deal gone bad is a terrorist.

Also that one black dude in the top middle isn't African you retard, he's clearly Melanesian

I don't care they do this kind of shit in Africa, I'm angry they do this kind of shit in western countries.

OP here

This thread is proof that whitey can't stake a slam XD

Haha, niggers

>Timothy McVeigh

Who takes shit from Jackie Chan's comic relief?

is this bait?

Obviously Nigger McNiggerson has never heard of this cunt

The mass shootings by white people are to further personal agendas.

When they do it for a large public cause they are called a terrorist (e.g. blowing up planned parenthood, or peta activists).

The columbine kids were/are called terrorists.

Terrorism is the label when the intended purpose is to change public policy or opinion through terror for a movement, religion, or affiliated group.

Well the idea of "terrorism" is to bend a government and its people to your ideals that you wish to impose on them, or at the very least tolerate you and leave you alone. So people that just go nuts and shoot people aren't trying to make a point or statement. Just to do what they did

AH MAK POAST

>!!
Go away man.

That's a large log

"Whiety" cant take idiocy you evolutionary defect.

Tell me more about how uneducated you are

because you googled white terrorist, retarded. you'd never hear it on the evening news.

Because Chris rock is a fucking idiot who doesn't know what the word terrorist means.

Are these mass shooters part of a group that is trying to force other people to adhere to their beliefs or ideologies?

Nope. But guess what the definition of terrorism is?

Yet just another dumb fucking nigger. Dib dab dub ho bix nub muhfugga

Okay, how could I improve?

*retard

lol Racist faggot with probably sub nigger IQ and a microdick. Not all people are average statistics, and clearly you aren't either. Fucking slav or southerner I guarantee it...

He was busy being a nigger.

Little Timmy ain't so little anymore

idiot

Chris Rock is also the guy that said being bullied at school is alright. And now he wonders why there's kid shooting up entire schools. What an idiot.

Nah

100% of all niggers are niggers.

Story?

cuz they'll be called terrorists, not white terrorists, retarded

not taking your bait faggot fuck off

Africa's not a tropical paradise and most tropics have little or no wood, stone, or other building resources.

It's not because the definition is on the internet that Chris Rock knows about it.

Just tell me what's wrong

>Picks up cap before running
Holy shit.

You're a fucking liar.

dude was caught fucking another dude

Black people believe all white people would defend Timothy McVeigh because he is white. They don't think someone like me would kick him square in the nuts in front of his own mother.

Chris Rock has said a lot of absolutely fucking retarded things. It's rare to find a monkey who doesn't.

Like in one "joke" he even says that "brown people drugs" are illegal because the government wants you to use THEIR drugs... uhh, yeah. Prescription drugs belong to the government. "So that's why every night on T.V. you see a commercial for some legal ass shit!"

Jeez... I would lose faith in humanity, except for the fact that these animals aren't human.