Okay /b, I need your help. From excessive swimming, I have water inside my right ear...

Okay /b, I need your help. From excessive swimming, I have water inside my right ear. I've managed to get it close to draining out, like to the point it feels like my whole ear is submerged and I could just tilt my head and have it all flow out. Put it's staying right there and not wanting to come out. It has been like this all day.

I have tried several different methods, and nothing is working. Google just brings up articles upon articles of the same shit every time.

Do you guys know any tricks or "life hacks" to pull this water out? I was thinking of using a literal toilet plunger against the side of head head and just plunging it out. Or submerging said ear in more water to try and draw it out that way.

Please help me I am so desperate and I know there are so some really smart people on this site. I have been lurking since '13.
>"Sage were not ur perrsonal army faggot"

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Clean-Your-Ears
lmgtfy.com/
top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-water-ear.html
jet.com/product/detail/c1c317c20b4a4502b2e371eba94fce9e?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_baby_toddler_a3:baby_health_nasal_aspirators_a3_other:na:PLA_348108780_24129238860_pla-156375060300:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_baby_toddler_a3&ds_cid&ds_ag=baby_health_nasal_aspirators_a3_other&product_id=c1c317c20b4a4502b2e371eba94fce9e&product_partition_id=156375060300&gclid=CMHm8t_irc0CFQqsaQodsHIJFQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always done a drop of rubbing alcohol.

bang bang. this. works 9/10

Also let me add that I have tried holding my nose and blowing out. Should I do that continuously but blow as hard as I can? I don't want to damage my eardrum.

And eardrops aren't working in this case either, nor is the heated pad method, yawning, jumping up and down, or anything.

I get this all the time, run your ear under the shower and let the water go inside for a good 10 secs, tilt your head and it will all come out

Use a cotton bud tip - loosen it up and roll it into a pin - it should suck up the water.

Just don't break your ear drum,

Peroxide melts ear wax and oil build up with out harming you.

There are ear drops you can buy that evaporate it for you, the other user that replied has the right idea

Had the same issue, played water polo a lot.
Hang upside down for 5 minutes moving your head and youll be good. After that put a quick quetip in there and you will see the tip starting to get wet

Plugging your nose and blowing out just flexes the inside of your head it doesn't blow air out your ears you fuckin idiot

Are you being for real because I thought of that but a lot of people said don't do this.

Thats just how you clean ears though m8

Put your head in the microwave to evaporate the water

get a q-tip and push it into your ear, just when it feels like its going to hurt stop. and then firmly flick it as hard as you can with your finger. it will hurt slightly for just a second but thats just because of pressure when it pushes through a tight spot and it will be able to suck up the water. once done you can painlessly pull it out

Blow as hard as possible.

finger into the ear (largest one you can fit you want a tight seal). Tilt it up and "snap" it out. You are basically looking to plunge your ear canal.

Have you tried puttong your ear back into the water and letting it be sucked out?

Shit learn how to reply....
Anyway pull down on the skin in front of your earlobe and bang the far side of your head.

holy shit that sounds dangerous,

that sounds like some WW1 self surgery shit

I promise you, I get this all the time, works for me fine, the water is already there you can't fuck it up any more, just go try it come back and thank me

Ear wax may be retaining the wa-wa

sorry, but fuck you dude. try to deafen someone somewhere else

Screw all this fancy shit. When you go to sleep just lay on that ear. it will come out during the night.

So many thing said not to do that

I dont wanna bust my fucking ear drum though
:(

stand on one foot
tilt afflicted ear towards ground
hop up and down

Be a man a deal with it lil bitch. I've had water stuck in my ears for a whole week. Usually happens on repetitive dive days.

It's the best because you can barely hear so I don't have to listen to the GF bitch I just pretend like I understood. I find true piece then.

Rubbing alcohol. Just a drop in your ear and it makes the water come right out. There's a product called "swim-ear", but all it is is alcohol.

tilt head as much as possible, jump on one foot.

Gravity, alcohol displacement, hold your nose and blow, etc. Interwebs are full of suggestions.

Water has been in my ear for a week now and I have tried that every night.

It needs a little something extra to pull it out.

OP I have had ear problems my whole life since I was 5 years old from infections. What you need to do is take a corner of a napkin and roll it as much as you can and stick in your ear as deep as you can and twist it.

OR you can lay on your side you have water in your ear, but you have to angle your head just right

Get the lid of a biro, the ones with the short pointy end that goes down the side of the pen. Stick that in your ear.

Just dont use one thats been chewed because the sharp edges will hurt your ear

I start a new job tomorrow and its repetive heavy labor all day. I want to get this water out by tonight faggot, and it already has been in there for a week. It should've been came out.

Scuba diver here - use isopropyl alcohol . If the water is from a lake or ocean, the alcohol will prevent outer ear infections as well.

I had this Fakingg Problem, Okay listen up niggga. Take both of your hands and like OPEN your ear, DONT PUULL THE EAR.. but the skin on the side of the ear. Streach it as fare as you can and then tilt your head. It worked for me. You can also try with those small fucking White bastards to clean your ear. "to poke it out"

quickest solution here.

Water is not coming out because old ear wax hardened in your ear has gotten waterlogged and has expanded in your ear.

Buy a bigass syringe ( without the needle fuckhead). Pour a sink of warm water ( NOT HOT SHITFORBRAINS). Fill syringe with some warm water and point it in your earhole. Gently squirt it inside as you hang your ear over the sink. Do it gently BUCKETOFCUNT.

When syringe is empty redo the squirt. In time old wax will gush out with the water as it leaves your ear. Keep doing until lots of wax has come out and is in basin and your hearing has improved.

tilt your head and slap the other ear with your palm. Repeat each side. I used to be on a swim team, thats how we all did it

If all else fails, I'm gonna try this.
>inb4 full blown ear infection and loss of hearing

same fag over the past six months I had ear wax built up so much it blocked my hear. you will be surprised how tough your ear canal is. only you know how you should feel or hear.

every day for about 5 minutes, put a little hydrogen peroxide in your ear. The hydrogen peroxide dissolve ear wax, which build up tough from the water and blocks your ear way. I literally did this about 2 weeks ago and it worked. Took my about a week or a little over

This doesn't work, I have the same issue and it just clogs up more when I sleep in that side.

Niggga 0p

This, also olive oil + cotton ball to soak it all up onto.

fuck off

Turn your head rapidly left and right, as though you are saying NO as emphatically as you can. Also make a yawning motion while you do it. It's how the animals do it and it works... unless the water is blocked by wax build-up, then dump some peroxide in there and keep in in for a few minutes on each side, then shake your head like a dog.

when this happens to me I have a fix, but it looks ridiculous if anyone sees it.
>be in water
>smack the affected side of your head off of the surface of the water
>physics sucks that shit right out like a plunger

How to rupture an ear drum and get a cool side effect, like deafness, tinnitus, or both.

1. tilt your head so your ear is facing the floor
2. rapidly move your chest up and down so you basically vibrate your head ear.
3. gravity and vibrations will make water come out in like 10 seconds.

true story

no, you do that to give yourself a tan.

i play underwater rugby 2-3 times a week. Hence im familiar with the problem when having water in your ear. If shaking it out doesnt work, just wait untill next day. If its still in your ear you have exessive earwax blocking your ear canal. Then you need a earwax removal soloution and pipe like the on in your image.

While this is a realy bad idea and most likely a trick to hurt the fool, it would likely not harm you too much.

DON'T DO IT, but:

The outer part of your ear (channel) has relatively normal skin. Then comes a part with very thin skin over bone. And after that comes the part you do not want to touch because you could break it easily and it would reduce your hearing (to about 1/9th of its initial level).

But: beginning with the 'thin skin over bone' part it allready feels very bad if you touch it. Can allready be painfull to the slightest pressure. So the fool would likely stop there. If you give it a slight push from there, it wont directly hit the danger zone.

So, bad idea and assholish trick, but limited knowledge reduces the danger a little bit.

I'm into that stuff by my job

>vibrate your head ear
>your head ear
>head ear

wut?

tilt your head so taht your ear is facing to the floor, jump on one leg for about 15 secs

Hydrogen peroxide OP. You have wax build up.

go to the otorhinolaryngologist u fucking moron, homemade lifehacks are good for damaging eardrum

Stick a dick in it

This is exactly how nurses will do it if you go to a doctor

Hydrogen Peroxide works wonders. I don't know why it works and I haven't cared enough to look it up. I literally just squirt some in my ear, keep my head tilted for 5 minutes and then let it drain out whatever disgusting shit is in there.

I wear headphones most of the day so I build up ear wax a lot.

I think it helps with water too.

Who is this cock commander?

Drip some dish soap into your ear to break the surface tension in the water, thus letting it flow out.

Just like you should of came out along time ago faggot. Stop sucking dick

Same issue for me. If you don't wanna use a synthetic liquid, you can use olie oil instead and tilt your head so the bad ear is on top so the oil gets all down and around, and then tilt it back so that the bad ear is on bottom & all the nasty wax gets drained out. Most effective after an hour. If that doesn't do the trick, do an extra clear out with a cotton bud/que tip around the outside skin bit and then only a little bit on the inside. Treat it like a shallow vagina and just don't go too deep bc she'll cry and claim rape. And you'll probably lose against a rape claim.

use a vacuum cleaner
works 100% post result

lol

Im not damaging my ear fuck off retard

Here's a crazy thought.

Go see your doctor.

Insane, I know.

Just waiting it out always worked for me. It will flow right out when you may have already forgotten it and when you least expect it

>Spending hundreds of dollars just because your ear is clogged
Yeah, how about no.

havent tried but my aunt is always swimming and gets water in her ear, she said put alcool at the end of your ear canal and the fumes bring the water out

pour alcohol in your ear it works

Hundreds??

Jesus fuck, where do you live?

Go to a free clinic if you a brokefag.

That would burn beyond belief.

I don't have time or money to see a doctor. I start work tomorrow, I need this water out tonight.

Stand on one foot and jump up and down with your head tilted sideways. Works every time.

ctrl + f Alcohol = 7 hits

PUT ALCOHOL IN YOUR FUCKING EAR OP
>unless you have a tube in it

This.

>That would burn

Alcohol doesn't burn at all on unbroken skin.

A true piece of what?

Do not plunge it. That'll burst your ear drum.

1. Attempt to clean your ear with hydrogen peroxide.
2. Get a cup, fill it half with warm water and the other half with more hydrogen peroxide.
3. Get a syringe (no needle of course), and use it to shoot the water/peroxide mix.

That should clean any blockage you have in your ear.

can you do this?

this, two small spoonfuls of warm water mixed with a small spoonful of hydrogen peroxide into a needless syringe. lay on your side and squeeze some into your ear until its full. youll hear a bubbling sound, wait until it stops then tip that ear into the sink. the bubbling is the wax being melted. this is how doctors/nurses clean ears.

>Free clinic

This is America son. Even the Pajeet clinics want a $50-100 copay upfront.

wikihow.com/Clean-Your-Ears

Wtf perfect titties

lmgtfy.com/

stabbing yourself in the ear always works for me .. only hurts for a second then you pass out and dont feel a thing .. when you regain consciousness the water will be out

Fuck, inorite??

Those digits

Holy shit. Alcohol suggestion is NOT a troll.

top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-water-ear.html

I've heard hydrochloric acid works wonders, mate. Make sure to get it concentrated.

>Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)19:30:56 No.68996
jet.com/product/detail/c1c317c20b4a4502b2e371eba94fce9e?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_baby_toddler_a3:baby_health_nasal_aspirators_a3_other:na:PLA_348108780_24129238860_pla-156375060300:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_baby_toddler_a3&ds_cid&ds_ag=baby_health_nasal_aspirators_a3_other&product_id=c1c317c20b4a4502b2e371eba94fce9e&product_partition_id=156375060300&gclid=CMHm8t_irc0CFQqsaQodsHIJFQ&gclsrc=aw.ds here you go

>If you don't wanna use a synthetic liquid

Anti-science troglodytes pls go

This happened to me a few months ago. take care before it gets infected.

Oil. Over the counter ear oil or even simple olive oil. Put that shit in. Lay sideways let it sit in your ear for 15 minutes. Repeat this 3-4 times a day untill the blockage naturally comes out. Should take about 3 days. Or you can go to doctor to get it removed but you'll still have to do the oil thing before they can remove it.

Having the doctor douche my ear felt so fucking good brah, I would recommend it. It was like having a really good shit after holding it in for 5 hours you know? And I had literally superhuman hearing for like the next day. I could hear a fly bathing itself.

We dont wantt to kill OP user

thanks user, was curious

Untrue. I put Purell on my balls once and it felt like I literally set them on fire. There were no cuts/scrapes/injuries to my nutsack either, so fuck off.

Take a warm shower. Put some soap on your hands. Put your little fingers in your ear canal, Twist them about a bit. Rinse with warm water. After you leave the shower use Q-tips in your ears. Don't push them straight in. Rotate them around the ear canal and around their own length as you move slowly inwards. If it hurts, take it out. You may need more than one Q-tip per ear canal.

Alcohol on cotton ball, not too much or it could damage your ear

my preefrred method is headbanging the infinity shape (sideways 8), its basically using centrifugal force to drive out the water