Sup Forums help

Sup Forums help.
>Been with my girlfriend for 2 years
>She recently started talking a lot about the mistreatment of animals and shit
>Became vegetarian recently (nothing wrong with it but it gets worse)
>She keeps talking about animals and shit a lot now and how it makes her angry how they are treated
>Today she says she likes the idea of feminism
>This shocked me because we always rag on feminists if we see videos of them on Facebook and shit
>Starts telling me they're not all that bad
>She begins to bring up a lot of bullshit claims such as wage gap etc. which I quickly refute
>Starts getting angry and says to me "what do you know, men don't know shit about women and shouldn't have a say"
>Mfw the girl I love is slowly turning into a disgusting leftist

How do I bring this bitch back Sup Forums?

Shit OP, I feel sorry for you

OP should Oscar Pistorious this bitch

Sorry OP. That's awful. Gotta take her out and shoot her. Take her out of her misery.

Bump

There's no bringing her back just move on OP

I'll need to keep this as a last resort, thanks user's

I'm hoping to bring her back, if not I ain't going out with a fucking feminist

No but seriously though, just try and talk to her. If it gets too far just leave because you can't debate leftists.

Fuck man, that feel is a bad one. Tell her that you love her as she was, before she got into the radical tumblrshit and if she doesn't change she'll be alone

Remember AWALT, women will never give up the sisterhood, they are stupid spoiled children living life on easy mode until they hit 40 and are still single after riding the cock carousel for too long. Can you imagine having to wake up at 40 after being pampered your whole life and easymode turns to hard mode aka real life for men? No wonder so many of them are miserable, take comfort in that my friend

Bring her out the back next to the lake. Tell her how you're going to destroy the patriarchy with her and how tumblr is always right. While she's day dreaming, take out a .45 and shoot her in the back of the head.

It seems like she's developing as an individual. Oh noes!
Seriously though, if it bothers you this much - I assume you're a Sup Forumsfag - you'll break up sooner or later so just do it now.

wow this is the longest I've seen replies go without insults Sup Forums feels for you user.

I'll keep all of these in mind thanks guys, if I can't bring her back I'll have to put a pillowcase over her as she sleeps, putting her out of her misery is a lot less cruel than allowing her to fall into a cult

She's not turning into a leftist she's turning into a feminist animal liberation fronter. It's not the same. Anyway, dump her immediately. Don't stick you dick in crazy. Or in this case: If you've stuck your dick into something that turned crazy, leave as fast as you can.

forget it, and go to fuck a whore

I don't care if she's a vegetarian and cares about animals, but she talks about it so much now. it's also a problem if she brings up bullshit about the wage gap. She's very misinformed and is falling for feminist propaganda.

Cut her loose, it's already too late.

It's very heartwarming actually

That's the next step if things don't get better I'm afraid

There's only one thing you can do to make your life better.

Whenever she starts with the bullshit turn 360 degrees and walk out of the kitchen.

How about you stop being such a cunt?

How about stop being a faggot

Get her off of the internet
Get her off of her phone
Get her off of the TV

Take her outside and go to a mall, a city, a park, places with tons of people, etc. Show her that her radical fucking views aren't as widespread or as big as she thinks they are and to calm the fuck down.

This this this this this this

She's not that bad yet but i'll keep it in mind

Do it, my friend