Does the Orlando shooting prove that gays are basically women and they shouldn't be allowed combat roles in the...

Does the Orlando shooting prove that gays are basically women and they shouldn't be allowed combat roles in the military?

Every single one of the 300+ people went into flight mode. Not a single one tried to attack the guy.

would you attack a nigger armed to the teeth with nothing but buttplugs and your dong? only body armor is a pink tutu and glitter. yeah

And coming from a Floridian legal gun carrying citizen.. In the state of Florida ITS IS ILLEGAL TO TAKE A CONCEALED WEAPON OR ANY WEAPON INTO A PLACE WHERE THEY SELL ALCOHOL. Everyone but one person followed that law. GUN CONTROL IS RETARDED

Also who the fuck fights a dude armed to the teeth you're retarded OP fuck outta here by the way Orlando shooting is a false flag attack so learn your shit

>women
>shouldn't be allowed in combat roles
jokes on you, women are allowed faggot

Not only allowed, but required

Yeah cuz who the fuck wants to serve a country that attacks its own people and funds a terrorist group.. actually multiple

Damn straight I would. There are three hundred people in a building with shitty lighting and lots of noise.

Go back to jacking off to trap.

you're fucking retarded, go back to tumblr

Lol OK sheep you keep thinking otherwise

okay OP here's the thing: yes, 300 vs 1, even if the 1 has guns, should be an easily victory

that being said, there's NO WAY they could know for sure there was only one gunman

if you were in a crowded, loud, hot club, potentially drunk and high, and you start hearing gun shots and people screaming, is your first instinct gonna be to run towards the gun shots?

I'd like to think I would fight, but when you're just having a night out and not suspecting anything. I'm pretty sure your first instinct would be flight, and honestly, can you blame them?

Women in the military is a joke. They have different scales for them during physical fitness tests. I think like 20 push-ups is passing for them while men's is a minimum of 42 to pass (in the army that is).

IF I SAW THIS MUDSLIME MOTHERFUCKER WITH A GUN SHOOTING SOME FREE WESTERN FAGGOTS UP I WOULD GO FULL CARRIE 2: THE RAGE MODE AND FUCK HIM UP

I'M 5'7 AND SCRAWNY BUT TRUST ME I WOULD FUCKING KILL HIM

Flank him with a bunch of friends and tackle the fuck out of him and then start gouging his eyes out... or just hold him down until the police come.

>a country that attacks itself
no idea what you mean, maybe mass shootings, done by independent individuals

>founds terrorists
no idea agian, probably talking about the fact that
the army loses weapons from time to time in syria, but they also find weapons when they wipe out any terrorist bases

Half of them fail even that.

Don't you lie to these people. You are a beta male that wouldn't fight if your life depended on it. You are trash. You will always be trash. Go look in a mirror, gaze upon the pathetic creature you have become and cry.

And how exactly are you going to organize all this while the whole place is running wild and bullets are hitting left and right?

>42 pushups
>men
>military

lol murrica

i do 50 pushups while the bath is running when i'm bored and i don't even go to the gym or give a fuck about fitness

to get in the fucking army should be 250

I was in the army and can confirm this. Except for Samoan women. Even the smallest one I saw put most of the men to shame. I think she did 80 sit ups in one minute and then just decided she was done.

I get around 15, eat shit.

HOMOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I doubt your doing them correctly.
And I doubt you Could do 250 in a row without resting in 2 minutes.

>250 pushups
>requirement
why? you do realize that the more pushups you do, they exponentially become harder, right?

there's literally no benefit of 250 pushups. past a certain point it's completely useless. a 130lb 5'6 lanklet can probably do 30 pushups easily, but a 250lb powerlifter might struggle for 20. who would you rather have handling a 30lb gun?

I guess they don't teach you English in the military either

>ASS SHOOTING

He said he could do 50 because he's not into fitness, learn to read.

lmao chubster, keep telling yourself that

>i'm not fat i can just uhh, handle guns better

The same way those 3 guys took out a terrorist on a train in France. Don't think, just go into action.

>ass shooting

kek

unless you're a fucking lanklet, there's zero chance you're pushing out 50 pushups easily. I have 1000+ lifting total, how about you, faggo

>three service men on a train is the same as 300 drunk clubbers
alright

Apparently there were reports he had s suicide vest. That's the only reason I could see people not charging the guy and killing him

50 is a shit ton.
I am fitter than most people and work construction and think 10 would be hell.

Are you thinking of pull ups?

not dude u responding to but my total is 950, and I hit 50 pushups pretty easy at 210.

I feel like push-ups are more for showoff than anything actually useful. If you do some proper work that includes lifting shit, you don't make the same moves as when you're doing push-ups.

Now I could be very wrong but that's my 2 cents.

they are a show of muscular endurance as opposed to strength or power.

MMA fighters, olympic wrestlers, boxers, rock climbers are all examples of where muscular endurance comes in useful. I mean all those guys train circuits and do shit like burpees/pushups/free squats/sparring.

Or...get this....the gays might've been civilized, and not had guns.

Yes, but in everyday life? Not so much.
Not that I got anything against people who try to get fit, I just can't be fucked to get of my arse.

>implying the attack actually happened

>2 minutes
>250 pushups
What?

>trapp in bathroom
Are we in heaven?

gays, civilized. funny.

How should they have attacked? With what weapons?

If I may quote a famous American, "Let's roll!"

They should have dog piled the fucker and ended it. Instead, they acted like sheep.

Keep teaching feels.

what are you talking about man? what about a construction worker with a shovel? that's muscular endurance. same shit with anything that is over 15 reps. walking while carrying 30lb pails, climbing ladders, using hand/power tools. fuck pushing a lawnmower. that's all everyday shit.

kek

Man, if only the shooter had known that, this whole debacle could have been avoided!