Hello i am from Guatemala and i am going to America to study english at Alabama uni...

Hello i am from Guatemala and i am going to America to study english at Alabama uni. Are people there racist against guatemalans?
Girls there are blonde with blue eyes?
Girls like guatemalan men?

Pic related, me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People won't care that you're guatemalan, they'll care how brown you are. Country doesn't make much difference.

You'll be fine race-wise. But I've never met a girl with a Guatemalan fetish, so if you were hoping to get a girl based off of that you're gonna have a bad time.

Alabama is chill if you don't go into certain areas. People are surprisingly friendly. This is my dodge , he's sleeping.

nice dogger

i have never bee to america,

Ca you post average alabama girl? are they blond with blue eyes and tall?

>Are people there racist against guatemalans?
>Alabama

Nah they love everybody of all colors down there.....

Just tell them you are a mexican or a light skinned nigger

i wanna fuck white girls with blonde hair , nlue eyes and pink pussy.

> i am going to America to study
prepare to be shot. also never make eye contact with people on the street

This is a popular TV show in USA. Should answer your questions you imported-rican

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Trips don't lie. Learn how to English OP. Go up to black guy and say what's up nigger, or hey punk ass bitch. They are more receptive when you talk like them.

This. Anyone with a gun perceives eye contact as a direct challenge. Only do it if you have a gun. Since you're studying in Alabama they may actually give you a gun when you pay your student fees.

Please be serious, i know you are joking but at some point ¿is this right?

Remember President Jackson died in a challenge. They called them "Duels" back then.

So yes it's real. If you don't have a gun don't duel. Even the POTUS has to accept Duels.

gentleman's code of honor. it must be obeyed.

I make it a point to speak to people with southern accents using terms they like to use. Kind of like calling an user "bro" or "lad" or whatever.

You'll see some people driving a rickety, muddy truck from time to time. Always greet them in traditional fashion, energetically, "hey ya inbred hillbilly fuck!" And smile big.

Kind of an Alabama tradition to tease the good ol' boys and it's landed me some free beers and two phone numbers from pretty southern girls. :)

In the constitution bro

What is a Potus?

My neighbor dueled when he was a kid. He has a bigass scar in his back from where the guy shot him with a .22

Post moar, kind sir.

You have excellent taste, that pussy is beautiful.

POTUS = President Of The United States.

Probably why Obama wants to ban guns...

Most Americans would challenge him to a duel if they met him in person.

Suicidate cerote, ojala den una tremendia verguida allá.

Suicidate tu, indígena.

Only our homosexuals say "uni".