Oh hey Britfags, hows that gun control working out for you?

Oh hey Britfags, hows that gun control working out for you?

bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brasil here, criminals get guns, civilians get bullets, everything works out

Pretty good. Our firearm-related death rates are around 46 times lower than in the US.

...and the gun fired was supposedly an antiquated one.

The problem with American gun control is that we should have started controlling them DECADES before us, like 50, 60 years ago. Now we are saturated with guns, and it'll be impossible to take them all away.

Even if we take the legal ones, what about the unregistered ones? What about Mexico? Anyone could roll down to Mexico and get a gun. Everyone wants to pass legislation but I have yet to hear a good idea on the matter.

Truth is we're already fucked, the only thing we can do now is work on teaching gun education.

how's the stabbing problem m8?

Pretty good. Overall homicide around 4 times lower than the US

>using falsified statistics that include blacks and suicide

>not realizing it has always been the sign of a free man to be armed throughout history

we didn't have this problem fifty years ago.
boomers didn't do it. maybe one or two genX.
its you fucking millennials doing the shooting.
lets ban millennials and see what happens.

stats say otherwise but please keep me entertained.

Overall population is much much lower, so of course there will be less people killed.

>what are rates?

Its Bradford, the guns are NOT rare in this city. 95% all of UK heroin comes through here. Lots of extremist Muslims too.

Gonna have to come up with something more substantial than that, bud.

1 single shooting as opposed to 7 massacres in a week...
Yeah, you're gonna need new material if you want to try bait us Brits.

Per capita, dickbreath
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate)

Per capita it's much higher

Lmfao there's only one place to buy guns in mexico. Its in a military base in the capital city and its extremely strict to buy a gun. There's only a handfull of people a year that buy a gun

more like how's the muslim problem. i'd rather get shot than live with those shitskin backwards mudslimes

Could you please conjure some stats out of your ass for that one?

I wasn't talking about legal guns, friendo.

so if it'll be so god damned easy, why not pass some fucking legislation? why does the god damned hting have to cure cancer and find missing airplanes before you'll be on board?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

nice bait, I took it

You got a good idea about how to go about it? Everyone screams about passing legislation but no one has any good ideas.

Maybe because there's already legislation?

Maybe if we don't take people off terror-related lists that we shouldn't then things like last weekend are much more avoidable?

I don't disagree, but what's this about terror related lists and Omar Marteen?

it's a new conspiracy theory. that obama purposefully took him off the list. pay no attention to the ramblings of lunatics.

murica world champion!