I know i'm not good looking but i'm trying to change a bit and i'm just wondering if i'm really un-fuckable cause no...

I know i'm not good looking but i'm trying to change a bit and i'm just wondering if i'm really un-fuckable cause no one seems interested in me at all

Ever seen star wars? Jabba pulls in mad puss

u look like a chub roll lmao

let me google that

jeez dog food in like a bag

You look like a guy I once knew. He was a fat, smelly cunt, and no one liked him

ure fat

I'm actually really nice but people judge me by looks and dont get to know me its kinda sad cause even i do that

You're not that ugly. I mean, your fat but it could've been much worse. If grils avoid you like the fire, it must be your personality.

i dont think its personality everyone i know says im really nice i just dont talk to anyone thats not already dating on of my friends and im to shy/scared to talk to people cause of old relationships

You can't say you're nice, people should perceive you as nice

all i read is bla bla bla stop being such a pussy and man up

check out /fit

How the fuck do you expect girls to be interested in you then? This is not a fairy tale. If you're not a 10/10 you need to go out there and talk to people, there's no remedy. Once you break the first ice it's going to get much less intimidating/awkward.

You look like the reduced fat wheat thins of people.

Not only are you fat but you're also ugly
Grow a beard? Grow out your hair? Change your style?

go to /fit/
Sup Forums will only tease you or tell you to hang yourself, which when you think about it, is a daunting task since it would be near impossible to find a rope strong enough.

What we're all trying to say here, OP, is... Kill yourself

and stream it live

You look like you try way too hard to be cool.

Taking this from an /fa/ standpoint because chances are by the time you lose any weight you're gonna be 30 and you have no hope.

Grow out your hair, wear jeans that fit you right, take off that necklace, invest in a more classic wardrobe (bright color button ups are for the freshman year homecoming dance), and ditch the wire frame glasses, get thicker frames instead.

Also just be confident.

That's how you get puss while still being a chubby turd.

Had my gay cousin dress me

Exercise, OP. It's essential and it will take the depression away from you. I used to be a whale like you. I don't have a girlfriend but I'm average.

I just dont know how much or how little to eat but i started yesterday with a 15-20 k bike ride took my time around town getting a bit of a tan and was biking for 2 1/2 hours and today was like a 10 k ride after a 5 k run in gym class

so im trying to start getting in shape because of some other anons post

The problem is you look autistic. Buy better clothes, clothes that suit you that don't make you look like a 12 yo whose mum still buys his clothes.

The fat thing is also bad, exercise, stop eating bad foods. Stop drinking juice and sody pops. If you can turn that fat into muscle, you won't need to worry about fashion as much, you could probably get away with those clothes if you were a decent build.

Starve maybe?

you could take a few tips from this green-skinned god

starvings hard

Dude literally ANYBODY can find somebody, appearance matters sure, but more so it's personality and confidence, just act cool and you'll be laying pipe in no time

Source: used to weigh over 500 lbs, still banged chicks, down to 250, bang even more