I am NOT sick or evil for being attracted to younger girls aged 13+

I am NOT sick or evil for being attracted to younger girls aged 13+.

Girls become women the day the have their first period, which is usually at age 10-11 and not when some arbitary age limit set by the government declares them to be a women.

I have been attracted to girls aged 13+ since i was 13 myself, which is when i had my first girlfriend and everyone was like "d'aww that's so cute, young love hurrr durrr" but as i grow older i'm being called a pervert? It's not like i'm some old fuck, i'm only 20 so how does that even make sense?

Stop oppressing my sexuality you self-hating SJW fags and misandrist cunts.

AND BY THE POWER OF FAGGOTRY, I SUMMON: THE MODS!

If you go to the pool you see the exact same thing....

besides the last sentence you're 100% on point

>I am NOT sick or evil for being attracted to younger girls aged 13+.
cool

Can we get a CP free discussion going?

I've never seen any kind of help to those interested in under-developed people, say anything to anyone and you are a sik bastard, so the only choice is tho keep it shut and satisfy some other way, no help, no therapy, none to even talk to

Holy fuck you guys are sick.
I mean seriously, just think about it for a minute.

You jack off to illicit images of children. CHILDREN. We are talking about kids that have a dream to be a princess and have tea parties.

Kids that laugh at farther jokes and don't even shower until you tell them.

Wow, just wow. You guys don't understand what's wrong with you because you are mentally broken.

So I'm going to fix you. That's why I've already reported this thread and reported you. Have fun in the pokey faggot, maybe you will learn from this.

>I am NOT sick or evil for being attracted to younger girls aged 13+.
No shit, quads man. You're normal.

Holy fuck you guys are sick.
I mean seriously, just think about it for a minute.

You jack off to illicit images of children. CHILDREN. We are talking about kids that have a dream to be a princess and have tea parties.

Kids that laugh at farther jokes and don't even shower until you tell them.

Wow, just wow. You guys don't understand what's wrong with you because you are mentally broken.

So I'm going to fix you. That's why I've already reported this thread and reported you. Have fun in the pokey faggot, maybe you will learn from this.

>children
>post-pubescent

Pick one, faggot.

OP are you this fucking stupid?
Rot in a bowl of soup you fucking degenerate scumbag, what a taste of flesh.

Aww, I got baited. Sad face.

Pictures of fully clothed children is not CP no matter what you think

Even nudism pictures are legal and common on other chans

Welp, quads.

It is now law.

13+ is a okay!

Ban in 3. 2.

biting,

Dude thats what I said, and cant search for help, what is supposed to be done with tsaid sicknes?

Freak

>Rot in a bowl of soup
>what a taste of flesh

Cannibal detected.

nice quads.

also yes its a pretty natural attraction actually albeit wrong to act upon. the problem is society refuses to have a conversation about it because grrr pedos. the thing is if we're going to, as a society, come together and say that all these 'perverse" sexualities (ie homosexuality) are in fact uncontrollable then we have to accept that some people will be uncontrollably attracted to young people.

not saying it is, saying so people dont post cp and get us all on lists for trying to help and understand the pedos

you're pretty fucked up tho thats a for sure

you dont give a girl that young love it will make them mentally ill when they are older you sick mother fucker

Epic double dubs. This cracked me the fuck up.

the funny thing is, most people who will call someone who admits this things like "freak" and whatever, are also attracted to the same thing. The vast majority of heterosexual men would be attracted to the girls in that picture. There is nothing wrong with attraction. Only something wrong with acting on that attraction.

Quads man, nice. The biggest acomplishment you'll ever get

Guys.
When you were like 11 weren't you attracted to girls your age?
Why did your taste change?
makes no sense