>2016
>not dating qt Latinas

Who would not? are you retarded?

>literally says deport behind her

cant make this shit up

Pretty passable trap.

Well, that's a fucking child... so... no. Not in that case.

Build

This is fuckbait. Was on yesterday.

It says 'sports AG AD' you fucking mongoloid.

check that background bruv

When will this qt Latina meme die out? I live around spics and most of the sows look like goblins, and the remote few that look semi attractive are the ones soaked in White blood. You degenerates need to be sent to mental institutions, these interracial fetishes are unhealthy.

This, most natives look like shit. This includes Asians too

is she legal?

>Soaked in White blood

The fuck does that even mean?

Lost

It mean that they have a significant White admixture.

the thing is. Most latin american countries have all the spectrums (30% native - 70% white, 40-60, 50-50, etc.) with the most common in cities being a little more white than native. Americans are more exposed to immigrants which come from the slums and ghettos. which are basically half goblin. Google "mexican/ venezuelan/ Chilean citizen" , pic related

That means people like a white girl with a dash of spice

but that is what the Latino race is. Mediterranean white with some spices (mixing was not 50 50, natives were way less, plenty of settlers), also black, Roma and Asian blood thrown in the mix

Deportivo means "sporting, to deal with sports" in Spanish, niggers...

Sports = Deportes

Not in mah country, spic. Have fun climbing our new wall.

and paying for it

this guy is making america great again.

>Actually believing a continent-spanning wall will be built

Mexico has already stated they would rather go to war than pay for that wall. Have fun with that.

>being a butthurt sperglord

Great wall of china is ~5k miles long, us mexico border is ~2k miles long. Do the math bitch.

>actually thinking trump stands a chance

now i see why he loves the poorly educated

Stop being a retard, Mexicans and Mexican Amerixans generally look the same. There's nothing wrong with being indigenous, anyway.

Build the fucking wall, I don't care.
Fuck the Mexicans too.
Your country is a shit hole that only dumbass niggers and Indians want to go to.

>being an autist who worships a TV personality

Yeah, they come in because our country is far better than the 3rd world shit hole they live in.

Yeah, old Vincente retracted that too later. We could easily make them pay through sanctions since they owe us 50 billion dollars and that's exactly what will happen. It's hypocritical ad fuck coming from a country with its own more restrictive southern border wall and one who imprisons illegal from 6 months to a year hard labor. IF they aren't shot outright. What can you expect from turd world hypocrites though? Nothing. Fuck that shithole and you.

They're stupid niggers and Indians, they don't know shit.
They go to your country looking for free shit because you americucks are dumb enough to feed the parasites.
It doesn't make your country better, it just shows how dumb you motherfuckers are for letting them in and giving them free money too.

>mestizo looking down on mestizos

Uncle Juan pls go

Sounds like you're jealous because they have it better than your peasant ass. Don't be. We rape and strangle what few attractive ones there are and get the males to fight and kill each other since they are easy to instigate against each other. Mexicants are the new niggers, juse lIke you.

implying the american people have a hand in it and not our cuck gubbermint. seriously kys mongoloid.

sudamericano muerto de hambre jajajajajj

i cant believe there is ppl still believing in a wall lmao

so naive, thats why you come crying when a girl tell you to fuck off

it must be hard being you.

>2016
>be hispanic
>dating qt 3.14 white girl

there is nothing wrong in being racis, becuase your parents were little racist pieces of shit just like you.

they aducated a naive and dumb brainless bastard.

Congratulations you just won the retard hate award.

i wish i can see you face to face to bash your fucking skull to the ground and see who is better fcuking dumb cumskin.

Haha, butthurt americucks being cucks as always, can you be any more fucking stereotypical?

I guess you all have been "triggered", right?

Keep paying those dumbass niggers and Indians to have more kids in your country and see where that gets you...

i don't like tacos that much

No, Mexican Americans are doing way better now than in the 90s

>dating qt 3.14 white girl
post her nudes

Shut up, you self hating mestizo

Fuck zika virus

hahahah good luck paying for the college of your kids, oh w8 you dont have a college degree.

This shithole have more oportunities here than in the usa but its only for educated ppl, indeed you are eating our shitt, and now california and texas belong to us.

Dont worry gringo, stay man please.

just look at how much we have conquer you, fucking your slutty women, while you word hard they fuck with us BBC Big Beaner Cock the love it, ask your GF faggot or ask your mom she have tryed the cock many times thats why she hate them so much, becuase a spic fuck your women and you like it.

Go to bed, autist

she has trouble sending nudes, shes all modest and shit. but she did send them on 1 occasion and then masterbated to me jacking off over snap. recorded and saved that shit.
wait until she breaks up w/ me user

jajajajajajajajjajajajaajajajajajajjaajjajajajjajajaj my sides

I'm a spic but My skin doesn't show that, mostly everyone confuses me with white

Why dat Latinas when you could date the almight waifu, Bossk?

burgers are dumber than tacos dont you know? you can only copy food you dont have food of your own culture, your only cultural american food is LArd a lot of amerilards come here too.

Latinas with predominant euro blood are top tier. Naturally spic submission with actual attractive looks to match.

Sir there are a lot more places than mexico in latin america.
Mexico and Chile is the most indigenous or black places of all.
In Argentina or Southeast of Brazil you can't find much of that latino stereotype.
In Brazil's South there is 99% of Italians or Germans families. They are pure white and don't even mix with others, they are just born there.

I went there and in some smallo cityes they simply don't speak portuguese, but dutch or whatever.

This is such an autistic meme

Latinas are known for their mestiza looks

>2016
>not dating the batshit insane

Fixed that for you.

Obvious Sup Forumsack.

You don't know what you're talking about, there are very few blacks in Mexico and Argentina. Most of the blacks in Latin America are in DR, Panama, and Brazil.

Him, not me