Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96kI8Mp1uOU
youtube.com/watch?v=qK74UqiuQIw
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ9e32MNEOk
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
youtube.com/watch?v=WjrDU0kFvXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My time has come.

I love reading. Average a book or two a week. But this is literally tl;dr incarnate.

This is the premise of Billy Joel's Leningrad

This was my first read of Sup Forums a couple years ago or something thx Sup Forumsro whoever wrote it

Anyone lurking?

too many feels

Feels not ylyl

this was made into a cgi video and won some award, didnt it?

Forget how edgy Sup Forums can be.

Maybe. Not to my knowledge.

my friend after I asked why I wasnt invited out one time

youtube.com/watch?v=96kI8Mp1uOU

my friend after I asked why I wasn't invited out one time

I don't really think i have anyone i can truly call a friend.

is this me

That's all I have that's worth posting.

for some reason

ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=qK74UqiuQIw

Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJ9e32MNEOk

lurking, but these feels arent too strong

To whoever out there needs to read this: I love you. You are not too far gone.

biggest bullshit I've ever read

Damn it I'm crying

I work with my dad part time as a custom carpenter when I'm not at university. Even at 21 years old he is still one of my role models.

I have a problem to give a fuck. Friends betray me? Fuck them! Family hates me? Fuck them! Girlfriend breaks up? Fuck her

I am the clown and i dont fight back, i like to make people happy but i dont trust anyone and i dont love anyone because i cant give enough fucks...
The fact that i cant worry about anything worries me

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Yeah fam, I'm here.

need some advice anons
not really feels but I've been enjoying the thread so far and I don't see this deserving a thread so ye;

it's been almost 2 years since my ex dumped me and this qt recently added me on facebook. good taste in music, good sense of humor, pretty etc. (didn't talk to her, just saw the stuff she shares) and i've been wondering what's the best way to ask her on a date, via facebook, without being creepy as fuck. we're from the same town, same age, so it's not that bad i guess

That hit me harder than I expected.

You probably do care deep down. And passiveness is your coping mechanism. But who knows? I hope your circumstances improve.

If you knows she's single you should just ask her if she wants to go out sometime. You don't need to use the word date (unless she specifically asks). That's it. Just don't overthink it.

Same.

that's what i figured. never really had to do stuff like that online but eh, i guess it's the same.

I think my girlfriend wants to break up with me officially why do I think these things

Because you look at yourself as unlovable. And if you think of yourself like that, you will think everyone else thinks of you like that even if it's untrue.

You've either been reading the signs or (more likely) are just being insecure. I've been with my gf for five years. I've seen her blackout drunk in situations where she could've easily cheated where she didn't. Yet I still get jealous and feel like I'm not good enough from time to time. Working out helps.

That one really got me. I should be closer to my parents.

Idk I mean we've been on this little break
and she's said "well see how things are" when she gets back from Cuba so fuck

Bye guys

If it's just a break don't worry, she just wants time to think. Just don't let it get you down, because if you get down you might get upset at her and say things you'll regret. Just be yourself and don't change no matter how bad it gets.

I have a bunch of these still saved from my teen years.

Cya. I was considering the same thing.

In light of of this, I think your previous thoughts are justified. I've never known a woman to take a break either than to fuck another guy, or because she wants to mull over breaking up with you. Sometimes both. Regardless, I would just end it. Especially considering she took it while in another country. I don't mean to sound like the typical Sup Forumstard but I don't want you to get cucked user.

I highly recommend some small talk before you dive into asking for a date. It could be something simple as "Thanks for the add, I see you're into (shared interest)." And talk about that thing. Ask general information, get a feel for how open she is to talking to strangers. Start slow. If you come on too strong you'll probably scare her off. Good luck.

You guys like tiny ghosts? Sad stuff, sappy stuff.

Pic related

Not familiar with them. By all means, post more.

The Post says October 2011, but the Article says he killed himself July 2011? I think this is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjrDU0kFvXM