Good evening, Anonymous! I'm sorry for my disappearance yesterday

Good evening, Anonymous! I'm sorry for my disappearance yesterday.

Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>Certain GETs will receive a tarot reading. If you GET, ask a question, as general or specific as you want. I can give general near future readings as well.
>GETs that count: Any trips, certain dubs: 33, 66, 99.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Love and patience! Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you.
>Leave internet drama at the gate.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10505044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steam wanted me to look.

*FIRST!*

Hey, Remiu and co. The notifications worked again!

I'm so pleased that it's working! The Steam group has a purpose now!

Late.

If only Chief would look...

*Damn i blew it, well, i'll settle with the second spot nonetheless, anyway the Steam alarm worked hurray!*

I heard Marisa looked after the shrine while I was gone last night.

How did everything go?

She allowed me to have sex with her.

*Nothing to report, except the fact that there was this user desperate for advices regarding his love status, she flawlessly helped him so i guess she did pretty well.*

I think you might have a problem feeling up everyone.

Hi, Reimu. How are you doing?
>allowed

Everything was bad because I wasn't around.

When suddenly...

Hi Satsuki, how are you doing?Hail the Queen
Asterisk my fellow
Hi Sunpeak
Hiya, Bell

How's everyone doing?

-Joni

*And now we wait.*

I said it.
Nah, I have a problem with McCree players though. They don't know how to aim.

i just got home

Oh good, you looked.

Was it good?

Glad to hear it!

Not bad. The internet died on me last night and stayed dead until sometime this morning, but I found ways to occupy myself.

You certainly do brighten things up~

>*curtsies*

I am making new friends, and downloading more Satsukis!

*Hi J, doing good as always though nothing really remarkable happened today, except for the fact that i "almost" managed to beat the Dragun on Enter the Gungeon! Goofed one last roll unfortunately.*

I never feel like I'm contributing much though.

Could of been better.

slow night

strawpoll.me/10505044
strawpoll.me/10505044
strawpoll.me/10505044
>I said it
That you did.
>Not bad. The internet died on me last night and stayed dead until sometime this morning, but I found ways to occupy myself.
Internet failure/slowness can be annoying, huh?

Hello everyone

-Sweet Roll

>Could of
Not a fan of that meme.

There's no meme here.

Hiya, you dirty commie!

Howya doin? good I suppose?

Oh god. Exterminator? Yeah, my thread has a bad case of blue man group. 9:00 P.M.? Sure, sounds good to me.

Hi there
Well, it's been a while since I was here. Last time I got a reading and got the word "void". Funny because that's what my life became, dull, uninspired and pathetic. It became so bad the person I love the most left me, basically telling me to get my shit together. Thing is, I don't know where to start, I can accept that indeed I turned into a pretty shitty individual, but still... I want to become whole again, to have a purpose or a goal but I know that no one can give me one by waving a magic wand.
So I come here to ask for advice on how to turn my life around, how to start anew and find myself. Perhaps a reading will help, but I can't really know if I'll get dubs, so here's hoping.
Thank you for reading

You do plenty, don't worry about it!

Now I know you're lying.

Yeah, especially in situations like this. After it went down, I tried playing some games, but I kept running into situations where I REALLY would've liked to be able to look things up.

Where's the Alice thread?

>a fucking bunny suit
How about after I kick your ass in Mario Kart, you retract those damn statements, Bell?
>THIS THREAD IS CURSED
yeah but it ain't though

Inside out, 50 miles away

In other words, I have no clue

-Sweet Roll

Hi there, are you ready for another infinidaggery adventure on this thread?*

>Good
Lel
If you want to set a goal to make yourself get going again, some of the main one's i would suggest would be:
-Wealth
-Love
-Recognition
You could set your mind and seek one of those.

-J

HELLOOOOOOO!!!

INFINIDAGGER!!!

-Sweet Roll

Whats the matter, triggered by a little bunny girl?

Hi, I'm Sam, I want to see what you can say about my future spiritually

Nope. It could of actually been better.

Hello thread
Looks like I have archives to read

I think I remember you.
Life is pretty pointless, huh.
At least you can set your own goals.
What happened with the person you love the most?

It's Naughty Bunny Bell!

*She went on a quest in order to prevent all the cute little seals from getting bashed and clubbed to death.*

*Good sir, my respect for you just went to his maximum reachable apoapsis.*

You can have my dubs Teddy Brosevelt

They're right here > I REALLY would've liked to be able to look things up.
Sounds like a lost me in DayZ. Without a map.

>implying bunny suits are bad
I beat the entire 150cc with a mach bike
come at me, bluefag

...are you just doing normal, communist comrade?

Still Sam here, rerolling

>girl
Squinting your eyes doesn't make you sprout a vagina, Bell.
But, seriously, I always thought that was you in the picture, I didn't know it was some girl.
Still, I mean, I'd never be wearing woman's clothing, weirdo.

You're silly

For myself I just go out more like play D&D and magic the gathering at my local shop. Go out with friends and explore a bit.

Reroll

I can't help but feel that I used to do more.

DayZ is fun with friends.

Uh, wrong image!
Uh, don't look at this post...

Last Reroll, if I don't get this, fate have its will

while you wait to get your get heres a fortune cookie for ya
>Sam ha***tremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "24".
well...pink is a feminine color so that might be where the bad luck will come from

>I beat the entire 150cc with a mach bike
[Citation needed]

Thanks, :) let fate bestow good fortune on to you

Can't complain, not healty to whine.
I'm posting Bob Ross on a waifu thread so i'm having a bit of fun

-J

>get

Am I a girl, or a boy?

I never played it online, I just run a lan version of it. I ended up walking around Kamyshovo in circles for an hour before I found my way to Elektro and got a map.

I fried my WII a year or two ago, so my citation is currently sitting in my old electronics tote.

Bob Ross was in the military, wasn't he?
That makes him a certified badass.

Neither
You're an attack helicopter.

Yeah, those seem like a good start, but honestly I think I'll go for self improvement. Learn a language or to play an instrument Yeah, I became quite the nihilistic guy. I know that my name will be forgotten and will not matter in some years so I stopped bothering living
Thank you so much! Well, I have dubs thanks to him... Can I get a reading?
Getting back in touch with my friends sounds like a good start , thanks.
BTW, I played a version called Ravencroft Castle recently. Pretty fun, I should get into real D&D

*They will just ignore you at worst, i should not say this but i admit to have repeatedly posted Hitler senpai along with Chris Hansen, no fucks were given those days.*

Im bi and no im not fucking greedy but i believe in open relationships. I want girlfriends and a boyfriend but how do i go about this. My specific question is how can i tell if a woman is open to a relationship with another woman such as myself without verbally asking her out. I need advice on how to flirt with/entice women i have just met. My personality is very dominant. Kind of look like kylie jenner face & body wise but dress androgynous. Thanks

Double-Dash was better, in my opinion

Try going mirror mode on all cup tour

but winning every single race

-Sweet Roll

You may have, but all you have to do is try and you'll get back there one day if that's what you want.

Just think about things you want to have in your life, then think of how you can get there the best way.

Picture your life in 5, 10, 20 years. Where do you want to be? What sorts of people do you want around you? What do you want to be doing?

Then, look for new things to find interesting. Meetup.com is a great way to find people meeting up for various interests and hobbies, and it's a great way to both make new friends and find new things you're interested in. You won't know until you try a few!

Meeting some new people and learning what they do in life can also give you some things to work toward yourself.

Edit: getting women is no problem for me after ive gotten to know them. They say im charming but i need icebreakers

Will I ever get dubs?

No, you're doomed to trips.

-J

no, you will however get trips

I said dubs not trips

No.

Never.

-Sweet Roll

Oh, yeah, forgot to answer that.

Well, so I went abroad to study for a year, it's something I worked hard for and was ecstatic when I succeeded. Thing is, it was the only goal I had and now I have nothing to look forward to, back at home I would take music and languages as hobbies but I simply stopped once I got here.
My life got dull and she got tired of me, our relationship died last April and today we broke up... Kinda. She said she still believed in me but that she fell in love with the person I used to be, so she basically told me to get back on my feet or else she'd really leave me.
And honestly, I want to become that better version of myself, not because of her but because I owe it to me.

Dont worry about being forgotten. You are a god and you got to leave your mark on the people you know and the jobs you do. After all gods only survive as long as they have worshipers.

What you will be and how you want to be treated and seen as is up to you. The story must end so a new one can begin anew.

The best way to tell if they're open is to hang out in places that are frequented by other lesbians. I swear I'm not a shill for this site, but Meetup.com has lots of LGBT meetups that can be perfect for something like that.

I don't think it's greedy to want an open relationship. Some people are polyamorous, some aren't. It's kind of hard to find the ones that are though because it's not something people openly advertise. So you might wanna try your hand at a dating app or something like that, that way you won't have to risk any embarrassment and you'll know more or less what the person is interested in before you ask.

You got trips, that's good enough for me!

Want a reading? What should I focus it on?

its amazing to have a kind of thread on b where people are nice to each other. its like a freaking unicorn. keep it up! =)

>not triggering the fags with Trumpasaurus Rex

Try harder man

I had a important interview for a job today.

Thank you! I aim to be around for as long as possible. Who knows, maybe one day it won't be so rare anymore~

Yes, it is quite nice

Sup Forums doesn't always need to be about negativity

-Sweet Roll

Thank you(:

I'm not as good with people as I used to be.

>Nine of Cups
An assured future, satisfaction, contentment and physical well being. Overcoming difficulty.

>Ace of Cups
Faithfulness, fertility, joy, and love.

>Four of Swords (Reversed)
I believe this is a warning not to lose your nerve. Even if this job isn't what the above two cards are talking about, you're already very close to improving your life. So whether it works out or not, don't lose hope!

not to many reimu pics of her with grey eyes. I wish they were a bit more common.

I like them when they are red also but I see them as going red when angry or getting lots of power.

Asterisk.
Y.

-J

Yeah, I should start by setting some goals. I'm in some pretty big crossroads in my life, so it's not too late to start driving my life to a certain goal.

I had heard of meeting new people, but for some reason I'm a guy who is riddled with envy and jealousy. I will try that but not now, first I need to "cleanse my spirit"
That's pretty deep man...

I'm scared of futility, there are so many humans, so many individuals I accepted I was just a grey face in the crowd.

*Indeed i should have really tried to push further on that one, the problem is that i thought i was already on my A-Game because of pictures like this, so i didn't spent much efforts into trying to annoy them even more when i saw they weren't paying attemption to this kind of masterpieces.*

I want to pursue my dreams, but I'm stuck with the rents bitching at me because they don't want me to quit my job. What should be my course of action, I need to have meaning not just some slave like everyone else. Anything.

So you fell out of the loop on your hobbies?
While you could try picking those up again, you could also look for something new. You can start by taking a look at a new board that you've never been on before and seeing if you like the subject, or somehting.
I used to do scuba diving, then I developed an allergy for neoprene.

Are you in school, or working? Lots of free time?

Wew, is the game fucking dead?

yep, little over a month after release and its already dead

5600 hours hit! Fuck yeah!
*self five* earned!

HOLY MOTHER FUCK

THE HELL IS THAT

KILL IT WITH FIRE JESUS FUCK

Ignore the bitching as much as you can. You don't have to justify your life to anyone or live up to their expectations. It's unlikely that they'll do anything drastic like kicking you out (assuming you live with them.) If you don't live with them, there's even less reason to worry about things like that.

Just do you, pursue your dreams whole-heartedly. Make sure you're putting all the effort you can into reaching them. As long as you're doing your very best, there's nothing to feel guilty about.

Why do you think that is?

Yeah, it's strange. My eyes can be purple, red, brown, gray, or even yellow, depending on who's drawing me.

I see, I see. It's never too late, Anonymous!

The best way to get over negative emotions is with practice along with lots of self-reflection on a day to day basis. Every time you interact with someone in a negative way, take some time afterward to reflect on why you chose the words you did, why you felt that way, and why you acted that way.

Examining the reasons behind things like that often shows us that there was flawed thinking involved. And that's the first step toward doing it better if you keep those things in mind.

*I just got in there and i must say that the amount of cancer present is truly remarkable, anyway there is a new reply to your message.*

*Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen in your whole life?*

I thought about it also for a long time. Yes everything is so big. That's why you focus more on a local level and perhaps it will grow from their.

A tiger accepts his domain and worry's about what happens to his home, not about how many other tigers are out in the world.

Doesn't it just suck living the mediocre life while bitches have it so easy and people are living the life doing whatever they please because they have the money for it? Just sucks. Wish I had a space ship and could travel

>"Life is bristling with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to cultivate one's garden."

>~Voltaire

Cultivate your own garden. Build your own castle. Don't worry about what other people are doing with theirs.

Bump